Chapter Twenty (BONUS - Good Ending)

"And that kids, is how I met your mother," the blonde finished.

"Wait, did Mommy really meet a kwami!?" Emma yelled.

"Well, its not like I could make that dress in such a short amount of time." Marinette replied, "MOMMY!" Emma and Louis ran over to her. 

Marinette laughed, whilst being bombarded with her kids crowding her. "Hey! Hey! That's my princess, you thieves!" Adrien got in front of his wife, blocking her as if he waas a goalie and Mari was a soccer net. 

"Heyyy!" Louis complained, his eyes grew watery. "Awww, Louis." Marinette put her clipboard down and ran over to her second child. "Look at what you did!" She playfully yelled. Louis stopped crying and hugged his mother as Emma ran into them. "Mommy! Mommy!" 

"Yes, Emma?" "I saw a black chaton outside!" "Plagg!?" the couple recited in unison. They ran over to where Emma was pointing. And, sure enough, the now older cat had visited their window. Adrien opened the window, letting him in. 

"I missed you so much, you silly kitty!" Marinette grabbed him in a hug. "Eww! What's that smell!?" the two kids covered their nose, "Plagg's food." Adrien replied, blocking his nose as well. "Hey, you guys could at least try it! Its not that bad!"

The two children then looked at their mother as if she had gone crazy. "No thank you!" they both yelled as they ran to their rooms. Marinette sighed, as Adrien took Plagg from her. "Well at least you have a buddy." Plagg mewed and started chasing a fly that had flew into the Agreste Manor. 

Adrien grabbed Mari and hugged her, "I love you so much." She smiled, "even if you do have a weird taste in snacks!" he whispered under his breath. "Hey!" the blunette yelled and threw a nearby pillow on the couch at him. 

I know its short, but I have one more bonus chapter to go then that's the end of the book. I just want to get this finished by this month since July is going to be really busy. Have a great day my lovely cubs!

- Queen Mel Mel/ Mel the Panda

Edited on 7.12.18 @ 11:52 PM