Chapter Fourteen

"I can't Alya!" I yelled, nudging her to get off of me. "MARI! YOUR SECRET ADMIRER WANTS TO CONFESS TO YOU!" There she goes again, ever since that phone call she's been like this. Still my cheeks did warm at the thought. "Alya... I have something called a job," "MARI! YOU HAVE TRUE LOVE!" "Alya, y'know true love isn't going to pay the bills." She looked at me as if saying she was done with me.

"Mari! What happened to you being obsessed with Adrien?!" she was truly shocked when she finally realized all of his pictures were down in my old room. If my parents were home, they would have been worried with all this shouting, luckily they were going to an orphanage fundraiser to help sponsor the event. I sighed, "Adrien doesn't like me Alya. I needed to move on." I pushed her to the side, and she "dramatically" fell onto the floor.

"Pshh," I moved the sheets to cover me while changing. Alya continued exclaiming, 'why can't you go', or 'You're a free woman'. After dressing, I took the sheets down and shoved a paper in Alya's face. It read, 'Eliza will be turning 6 on (that same day)! Her party is ladybug-themed  and will be having 5 guests. Eliza's favorite food item is cookies, while she loves a superhero TV show'. "What does this have to do with anythi-..." "Alya! I'm a party planner!" Her face went blank, then her eyes sparkles with reginiton. "Oh... right."

I scoffed a little, as if to say how can you forget. "Well~ It's not my fault Alya~ I've been busy being Adrien's stalker~~~!" she said mocking my antics during our first year of high school. We burst out laughing. "I miss when we did dumb stuff like that," "Me too, Mari. Me too." Her eyes landed to my red outfit. "Okay... Marinette Dupain Cheng, what are you wearing?!" "It's a ladybug jumpsuit I designed for the party. I made it like a superhero one, because the girl loves a superhero TV show! I really like how it came out!"

"Great... My best friend is a Spiderman wannabe, and my boyfriend is addicted to blowing bubbles." "He- Wait! How is it going with Nino?" Alya had started dating Nino last year, but he ended up getting an early start with his DJ career, so he's not in Paris as much as he used to be. "Well first of all, being in a long distance relationship is kind of a pain in the neck, but we get to see each other at least!"

Two hours later (Time skip, because my teacher just put on the Twilight Zone! 🎃)

"Marinette! Please! I don't want to!" "Alya, just put it on will you!?"

(20 minutes later)

"Hey Nino!" "Hey Dudette, heh, did you steal Alya's phone?" "Nope, Alya gave me her permission!" "I never agreed to this!" her yelling was heard in the background of the Scoop © call. "Nino, I present to you-"MARINETTE!"- Alya 2.0!" I dropped the curtain and there revealed Alya. She has her hair down, with a black mask. Her black jumpsuit had a wi fi symbol, which glowed a small bit the glow in the dark fabric paint showing.

Nino's face was priceless, then I reversed the camera into selfie mode, while putting on my mask. "Are you dudettes the superhero and the supervillain?"

I think this is it for Chapter 15, the next chapter will be long (About 700- 1,000ish words maybe) because it is a big part of the story and will include Marinette's and Adrien's POV! Make sure to comment ideas for a special Halloween chapter and hope you enjoyed! Until next time!

~Melody

    The Queen of Dorks

Edited on 7.5.18 @ 1:33 PM