Chapter Twelve

Marinette POV

I woke up in a cold sweat.
I gasped for air, then realized I was in my parent's bed. 'O-only a dream', I thought, as I stood up. My parents seemed to be gone, but there was something on their dresser.

'Hi Mari! Sorry, but after the tornado, we went to go help feed some students, since the Principal requested. Love you! - Mama and Papa

I put the note with my mother's pretty curaive back down, and took a deep breath. I went up to my room, and grabbed my phone. I turned it on, and checked the time. Puttimg my phone in my pocket, I saw the cute ladybug plushie again.

I hesitated and grabbed one of my old bags, a simple pink one along with a cherry blossom and an 'M' (The bag she wears in the show), and put the small plush into it. I smiled a bit. 'Why.. Why does this toy make me feel... Happier? Braver? More confident?' I thought, as I shook my head.

I blew a strand of my hair out of my eyes, as I went to exit my room. I checked the bakery to see if my parents had come back, but it was empty. I went to the front door, and changed the sign from 'Sorry! We're closed!' To 'Come on In! We're open!'

I grinned, as I remembered how when I was younger I helped my parents in the bakery, before I went to private school. I started baking for fun, seeing how well I remembered the recipes.

After about an hour of baking, the entire shop had an aroma of baked goods. I breathed in the scent and smiled. I took my apron off and sat down. I grabbed my phone, and called Alya.

"Ring.... Ring.... Ring..." My phone went, as it dialed. 'Come on Alya... Please pick up...' I thought. "Hey girl! Where are you?!" Alya exclaimed on the phone. I meekly giggled, and told her what happened when I ran home.

I heard Alya sigh a bit, as I told her about my dream. "Mari... Adrien has a-" she was cut off, as a "MEOW!" was heard. "Ohmygosh! Is that a kitten!?" I heard Alya yell. I heard laughter, then a "Yeah.. Do you know where Mari is?" Hearing my name, I was about to ask Alya who it was, as she abruptly hung up.

I rolled my eyes, then went to call my parents.... Only to see them enter the shop with empty bags, that used to hold food. "Mama! Papa!" I yelled, as I gave them each a big hug. "Hi Marinette!" My mother said, smiling. "You feeling better?" papa asked, as he took the bags to the back of the bakery. "Much..." I replied.

Mama sniffed the air, then saw the treats I had made. "Marinette, did you bake all of these?" My parents both asked. "Yeah." I replied, only to get showered with compliments, about how good they looked.

Papa looked at me, then smirked. 'Why is he smirking like that?' I thought, as I sweat dropped. "So... Marinette..." My father started," there was a young man at your school.." I was even more confused, than when he had smirked at me. "And he was asking for you."

My eyes widened. "W-what?" I said in shock, "Who?!" My father looked at my mother who replied, "He asked us  not to tell who he was. But he did request that you went to the Eiffel Tower tomorrow, when you're finished with school."

I was thinking if I should do it or not, when papa blurted out, "You two have my blessing." I blushed madly, as I yelled, "PAPA!" (•/////•)

~

Hope you enjoyed! I'm thinking of having a giveaway type of thing if I reach 100 followers. What do you guys think?

- Mel the Panda?