Chapter Nine

Marinette POV

I blinked in disbelief as I watched the video with my own two eyes. Adrien, my all-time had just broken up with, his now ex-girlfriend, Chloe.

"SEE! MARI NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!! GO CONFESS TO HIM!" Alya whisper-yelled in my ear. I was at the verge of a break down, "N-no." I said, as my eyes clouded with tears. "Huh?" Alya asked me, very confused.

"Didn't you hear the video?" I asked my voice cracking. "He said he was going to find his real soulmate.... A-a-and that's n-not me!" I replied as the tears burst.

Alya tried to comfort me, but I  took off, out of the school, not really caring about anything at the moment except getting out of there so I could cry in peace about how Adrien has so many better choices than me.

Alya POV

I didn't believe that Marinette didn't think that Adrien wasn't perfect for her. The girl was too blinded by her own love for him to actually notice that he has a crush on her too.  Adrien had told Nino and I, a few months ago about him wanting to break up with Chloe so he could date Marinette.

We completely agreed with him, but his father had other plans. When Adrien had brought up the topic with his Father, he exploded. I wondered what would happen now, since I knew Adrien would disobey his Father twice today.

No 1. was Breaking up with Chloe, and No. 2 was going to be asking Marinette out.....

.......not that I was complaining........

Edited on 7.2.18 @ 7:58 PM