The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 3

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not as a werewolf nor a human, as a Hybrid. After the events of Sacraf... More

The Birthday
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal/ Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaison's
All My Children
1912
Break On Through
The Murder Of One
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
New Book's (Based on the series of The Originals)
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

The Hybrid

5.2K 143 3
By ClaireTmt

(The Smoky Mountains)

Bella's POV.

Me, Stefan and Klaus are walking through the woods in the Smoky Mountains, and I'm starting to think that Ray lied to us about the werewolves being here as we haven't heard or seen any of them for hours. I look over to Stefan who is carrying Ray, and it looks like he's getting a bit tired.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" I hear Klaus taunt him, as I trail behind them.

"I'm fine" Stefan tells him, as he switches shoulders that he is carrying Ray on.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..." Klaus tries to tell him smugly, but Stefan guys him off.

"You know, I get that we're, uh...we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great" Stefan tells him annoyed.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend" Klaus tells him, and I start to smell some werewolves.

"Maybe it's 'cause we're a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer" I tell him, as I push through them both and make my way to the pack of wolves.

"Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There" I hear Klaus say as we enter the their camp. Me and Stefan walks towards them and I whistle loudly with my fingers to gather their attention, and Stefan drops Ray on the ground.

"Ray! Oh, my God. What's going on? Who are you?" A woman asks as she runs over to Rays dead-ish body.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus" Klaus introduces himself as he joins us, and I take a seat on a fallen tree.

"You're the hybrid" The Woman says scared, and Klaus smiles mischievously.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic" Klaus says, and Stefan sighs as he sits down next to me "It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid" He rambles on, even though nobody cares, but there's a sudden change in audience when Ray wakes up looking very confused "Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic" He comment's.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asks confused and worried at the same time.

"Stefan?" Klaus asks him, and he immediately stands up but with a little annoyance in his movements.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die" Stefan explains to everyone.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus tells them, and I immediately smell human blood as I look at a man.

"You!" I say, and I vamp speed over to him and bite his forearm. I then give him to Stefan who throws him onto the ground in front of Ray, and the woman from earlier protest's but Klaus strangles her.

"If you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is I don't know how to stop" Stefan tells Ray. You just took the words straight out of my mouth, Stefan.

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die" Klaus tells the woman he is strangling.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire" She spits at him.

"Wrong choice" Klaus tells her with a smirk, and bite's into his wrist and makes her drink his blood. I look over to Ray who is begining to drink the blood from the man.

"She'll thank me for that later. Heh" Klaus says before snapping the woman's neck and killing her "Okay, who's next?" Klaus asks as his eyes glow yellow and he shows his fangs, show off.

After about an hour, Klaus finally finishes giving his blood to the werewolves and snapping their necks. And right now Klaus is giving his blood to the human and starts to compel him.

"There. Good as new. Now you relax, okay, mate? We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up" Klaus compels him, and I look over to Ray who is sitting on a nearby rock, and is grabbing his body and shivering.

"They're dead. They're all dead" Ray keeps on repeating to himself.

"Ah, he's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon" Klaus tells us, but I never acted like that when I was in transition.

"So is this your master plan? Build an army of hybrid slaves?" Stefan asks Klaus as he raises his eyebrows.

"No, not slaves. Soldiers, comrades" Klaus explains.

"For what war, might I ask?" I ask him interested.

"Oh, you don't arm yourself after war has been declared, Stefan and Annabelle. You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick a fight" Klaus explains, what makes him an expert at this sort of stuff?

"What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?" Stefan asks them, because I'm not.

"Well, it's not difficult to be loyal when you're on the winning team. That's something you'll learn once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder" Klaus tells him, and Stefan starts to laugh.

"That's why you're, uh...you're keeping me around? To witness my attitude adjustment?" Stefan asks, as Klaus sits next to Ray and examines him.

"You'll know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that I want you to know" Klaus tells him, and looks back at Ray with a  worried look on his face "Something's wrong" He tells us confused.

"That shouldn't be happening, should it?" Stefan asks him, and I walk over to face Ray and he is shaking and his eyes are bleeding.

"Well, obviously" Klaus says a little annoyed.

"Why is that happening to him? It didn't happen to me" I say to tell them confused.

"You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?" Ray asks as he starts to growl.

"Some master race" Stefan mumbles under his breath, but we can all hear him clearly.

"Lose the attitude" Klaus warns him, and the woman from earlier wakes up "Derek, come feed your girlfriend" He tells him as he stands up, and Ray snarls and makes a few jumps and leaves.

"Go get him" Klaus orders Stefan, and he goes after Ray.

After a while, me and Klaus finally catch up with Stefan and it seems like he has lost Ray.

"Where did he go?" I ask him p, as I look around us.

"He, uh...he got away. Forget him. Let's go" Stefan tells us, but I see blood on his arm so I quickly grab it and have a look, a werewolf bite.

"A fatal werewolf bite. Ouch" Klaus says to him, and I release Stefan's arm and turn to look at Klaus.

"Yeah. I'm gonna need your blood to heal me" Stefan tells him emotionless.

"Well, I tell you what. You find Ray, and then I'll heal you" Klaus tells him, and I look at him in shock.

"Klaus?!" I nearly shout at him because of how arrogant he is being.

"Can't be serious" Stefan asks him, almost as surprised as me.

"You better hurry, 'cause that bite looks nasty. Come on Annabelle" Klaus tells me, using my full name as he starts to walk away, but I quickly turn to Stefan for a moment.

"Hurry, I don't care if you bring him back dead or alive... Or at all" I tell him honestly, before catching up with Klaus.

Me and Klaus arrive back at the campsite and we see the others walking up, but all of there eyes are heading and I look at them all with fear that they are all going to die. Klaus then walks over to the human that Ray had fed on.

"Bad news, my friend. End of the road for you" Klaus tells him, and he offers no resistance as Klaus kills him by drinking his blood.

But the woman from earlier suddenly stands in front of him when the finishes.

"Careful, love. There's only one Alpha here" Klaus tells her, and we both start to look around the camp and see all of the werewolves are staggering around the camp, and their eyes bleeding. They look like failed hybrid zombies "Bloody hell" Klaus mutters to himself.

Me and Klaus finally kill all of the failed hybrids, and there's not a single one left to tell the tale. I then hear someone coming so I turn around and see Stefan with Ray over his shoulder and he drops him on the ground, dead.

"They went rabid. Some of them, I killed. The others just...Bled out. In the end...They're all dead" Klaus tells the last part as he throws the bottle of beer in his hand, and screams at the sky "I did everything I was told!" He screams, but suddenly Regains his composure "I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the Doppelganger's" He says to himself, and me and Stefan immediately become uncomfortable "You look like hell" He comments as he looks at Stefan.

"Last I checked, I'm dying...and you don't want to heal me" Stefan says to him, and he sees Klaus looking at Ray's dead body "I had to take him out. I didn't have a choice. I failed you. I'm sorry. Do what you have to do" He tells him sadly.

"It should have worked" Klaus whispers to himself as he turns around and takes an empty bottle of beer.

He bites his hand, makes a fist, puts the blood draining from it in the bottle and holds the bottle out to Stefan.

"Bottoms up. We're leaving" Klaus tells him, and Stefan takes the bottle "It appears you're the only comrades I have left" Klaus says before walking away, and I turn to Stefan who drinks the blood from the bottle and throws it aside.

"I'm glad your okay" I tell him as I we both follow Klaus back to where he had parked the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 60 21
Join Daniel on his journey with his brother Stefan and the hybrid Klaus and how he meets the rest of the Originals. And what will happen with Gina an...
20.1K 271 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
87.3K 2.1K 33
In which the youngest Mikaelson is reborn as Theo Gilbert, the older brother of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. How will the Mikaelsons handle that their y...
239K 7.7K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...