The Styles Triplets

بواسطة IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... المزيد

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Twenty-Eight

173K 1.8K 709
بواسطة IWLWWY_Fanfics

(* I hope everyone has a great holiday!

And I wish every single one of you a safe and blessed Christmas & if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you enjoy this Vacation!

You are all my blessings and I love each and everyone of you! Thank you so much for reading' these updates are my gift to you! I love you!!

Merry Christmas :)
-Citlaly xx *)

Edwards POV

"What the fuck!" I shout as I catch my balance. I clutch my nose to stop the bleeding and it burns like hell.

"You asshole!" Harry shouts. He steps in closer into the room with Marcel behind him.

"What the fuck was that for!?" I look up. I grab a dirty shirt from the floor and cover my nose with it.

"You're going on a date with Olivia," he frowns. Seriously.

"It's not a fucking date, were just hanging out," the blood seems to stop so I wipe the remainder of it off and toss the shirt.

"So," he stutters, "you're going to be the reason Marcel harms himself again."

"Oh please you fucking prick," I laugh, "I'm not as dumb as I look. I know that date you have tomorrow is with Olivia."

"What?" Marcel looks at Harry.

"It wasn't going to be a date..we were going as friends," he admits.

"Just the two of you?" I question.

"Yeah but-"

"Exactly..a date. As for me..we were just hanging out," I smile with pleasure, "which includes more people not is being alone in a movie theatre."

"How'd you know we were even going to the movies," he frowns.

"I'm not stupid. I know that's where you take all your little sluts before you ask them out officially," I laugh. He knows I'm right and so does Marcel.

Marcel laughs. Not at the joke but at us.

"What are you laughing about?" I scoff.

"I told you guys you wouldn't stop chasing after her," he reminds us.

"Look Marcel," Harry begins, "i know what we did was wrong of us but seriously. You can't take advantage of you harming yourself to get us to stop chasing after her. You knew nothing was going to change. You said so yourself."

"Yeah man," I sit on the edge of the bed, "First one to get her to wins."

"This isn't a game Ed," Harry sneers.

"I'm not fucking saying that. All I'm saying is..whoever she likes most gets her. No exceptions. And we can't interfere once the winner gets her." I explain.

"It's like hunger games," Marcel says. I can't help but laugh at his stupidass joke. I grab a small pillow from the bed and throw it at him. His glasses fall so Harry grabs the pillow and throws it back at me.

"Do we have a deal?" I shag my hair to the side.

"Fine," Harry agrees and Marcel nods.

"Good," I rub my eyes, "now get the fuck out."

"May the odds be ever in your favor," Marcel laughs. I grab the pillow and throw it back at him but he runs away before it hits him. Fucking assholes.

Marcel's POV

It's Friday and I'm still not back in school. I haven't done much lately. I actually quit my job at the comic book store and decided I'd rather not work for a while. I finished the Lego model Leeroy brought me last week and I'm proud to say it was my fastest model done yet.

Gemma is bringing her fiancé today after Edward and Harry get home from school. Dad told us we had to dress presentable. I always look spiffy and presentable. Harry and Edward had to worry more. Well mostly Ed.

I've been thinking about what Edward had said about who ever gets Olivia to like you first gets her with no interference. I honestly believe I have a slight chance with her. At least I hope, which is why I'm quite excited to return to school and sit next to her in Chemistry.

By the time it's 3. I quickly hop in the shower and come out within a good 5 mins. I nicely comb my hair and dress in my normal attire of nice dress pants and a sweater vest. I slide on my brown drees shoes and spray some cologne.

"Home!" I hear Harry shout.

"No one gives a shit," Edward says after.

"Shut the fuck up Eddy," Harry sings.

"Fuck off Harry," Edward mocks.

I reach the downstairs entrance and notice them in the living room.

"What are you dressed for?" Edward gives me a disgusted look.

"Gemmas bringing her fiancé remember?" I say. The looks on their faces are priceless.

"Shit!" they both look at each other and run to their rooms.

Harrys POV

After my quick shower. I slide on some dark blue jeans and an oversized beige sweater. I put on my boots and comb my hair with its usual quiff. I look at the freshly ironed suit placed on my bed. Surely enough mum or Beth put it there. I'm not wearing no suit.

Edwards POV

Fuck showers. I took one this morning. Fuck that suit on my bed too. Why do I have to wear a suit? Marcel isn't wearing one. I'd rather die than wear that shit. I go to my closet and pull out dark jeans and a plain black t-shirt. I slide on my brown boots and shag my hair to the side. I don't have time for this.

"This better be good," I say to myself as I make my way back downstairs.

Harrys POV

"Hell no," dad says as he looks back and forth between Ed and I.

"What?" Edward shrugs.

"You are not wearing that?" he says as mother ties his tie.

"And why not," Edward raises a brow.

"You don't look presentable," he says.

"I look presentable enough," Edward shakes his head.

"I look decent," I say.

"You look like a preppy douche," Edward insults.

"You look homeless," I fire back and he flips me off.

"Harry you're fine with what you have," he says and I laugh and sit on the couch.

"Edward go change," He demands.

"I'm not wearing that fucking suit," Ed divulged.

"Go," dad warns.

"God dammit," Edward grunts and marches upstairs.

Marcel's POV

Everyone, except Edward, is seated on the couch waiting for Gemmas fiancé to arrive. Mum and dad are looking sophisticated as well as me. Harry looks decent enough for dad and Edward hasn't came downstairs yet.

"Please be nice," Gemma insists whilst looking at dad as she struggles to put on her earrings.

"Don't worry sweetie," dad gives her probably one of the most fake smiles ever.

"Edward hurry up!" dad screams. Harry was half way asleep and dads shouting scared him.

"I'm not coming down!" Edward shouts.

Harrys POV

I'm tired if waiting for Gemmas fiancé to arrive and Edward taking his time on coming downstairs. I could be going on my date with Olivia but I'm stuck here for the night.

The doorbell finally rings and Gemma leaps up from the couch. She adjusts her dress and fixes her hair. Everyone stands from the couch and I dust off my jeans.

"Everyone please be nice," Gemma pleads.

"Yeah yeah, go open the door," I say and dad shoots me a glare.

"Edward isn't here yet," Mum whispers to dad. Dad ignores her and focuses his eyes on Gemma whose opening the door.

"Everyone this is Jeff," she introduces. From behind I can see Edward coming up to the entrance in the suit. I can't help but burst into laughter as he flips me off.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.9K 723 49
Edward Styles was a bad boy. He had tattoos all across his body, inked forever on his skin, and the old, worn out, leather jacket that's seen swung o...
154K 3.7K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...
M.P.D بواسطة Ash

قصص الهواة

166K 7K 31
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Multiple Personality Disorder Harry Styles has three personalities. -Harry: outgoing and wild -Edward: obnoxious and r...
28K 1.1K 34
Harry and Louis were a couple, a beautiful couple to most. Edward didn't really care about that though. or where Harry the CEO of Styles Corp. had a...