The Gilbert Twin (TVD) Book 3

By ClaireTmt

Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is back, but not as a werewolf nor a human, as a Hybrid. After the events of Sacraf... More

The Hybrid
The End Of The Affair
Disturbing Behavior
The Reckoning
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
The New Deal/ Our Town
The Ties That Bind
Bringing Out The Dead
Dangerous Liaison's
All My Children
1912
Break On Through
The Murder Of One
Heart Of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
New Book's (Based on the series of The Originals)
+ Playlist For All Chapter's/ Episodes

The Birthday

12.6K 158 58
By ClaireTmt

(Tennessee House)

Bella's POV.

Over the summer, Klaus has dragged me and Stefan on a road trip to find werewolf's, and were having absolutely no luck. And besides searching for werewolf's, Stefan is having a hard time pretending to be a rippah and helping me not become one as nearly every time I get within a touching distance of human blood, I want to drain them dry.

A few days ago Klaus had finally found a lead on someone named Ray Sutton who lives in Tennessee, so right now we are at his last known Residence. Me and Klaus are hiding behind some trees as we wait to make our move, and we see a woman walk outside the residence from the kitchen door.

"Rudy!" The woman shouts and then whistle's "Rudy. Come on! It's too hot to make me come looking for you" She shouts and bends gown and picks up a toy. When she turns around, me and Klaus suddenly appear in front of her.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you" Klaus tells her in an American accent as he holds my hand, weird.

"Can I help you?" She asks the both of us, as she takes a step back.

"Yeah, our car hmm, our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. Eh we feel like we've been walking forever yours is the first house we've come to so we were just hoping we could use your phone?" Klaus asks her, and she looks at us wary.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" She asks us, and I look at Klaus for an answer, but he seems lost of words, shocker.

"Yeah..." I trail off as I pull Klaus' phone out of his back trousers pocket and show it to her "Battery died, and I forgot mine at our apartment" I tell her as I link my arms with Klaus' and lean my head on his shoulder, but she doesn't seem convinced.

"Look, I promise we're not serial killer's we just wanna use your phone" Klaus tells her, but only serial killers say they aren't serial killers so he's just blown our cover, thanks Klaus.

"Sure" The woman Sighs as she enters her house.

"Soo, we can come in?" Klaus asks her, and she turns around to face us as we stand on the porch.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you" She tells us, and I look up at Klaus and he looks like he's getting annoyed. Great, you just had to push his buttons.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting" Klaus says to her in an annoyed tone.

"I'm from Florida" The woman says as she stands slightly over the house barrier.

"Well, that explains it" Klaus says and he grabs her throat and compels her "Now show me and my friend a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea" Klaus compels her.

"Come in" She tells us wih a shaky voice, and I give her a polite/ fake smile.

"Aww, how nice of you" I say to her, and me and Klaus walk in.

Me and Klaus walk into the kitchen, and Klaus still has his hand around the woman's throat. We look further into the kitchen, and see another woman frying food and walks over to the counter with the frying pan.

"I bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning" The other woman says, and she turns around and is shocked to see us standing there "What's going on?" She asks us as she looks at the woman Klaus is holding and she's sobbing.

"Please don't be alarmed. I was told Ray Sutton lives here" Klaus says to her.

"He's almost never here. He's on the road mostly" The other woman tells him as she doesn't loose eye contact with her friend.

"But I expect he makes it home, once a month. That's what I thought. Where is he now?" I ask her, but she doesn't answer me and I hear Klaus sigh.

"If we have to make you tell us it's going to be infinitely more painful for you. Hmm" Klaus smiles at her, but she just runs out of the kitchen and opens the front door but Stefan is standing in the doorway.

"Aaaah!" The other woman screams, and me and Klaus walks up behind her with the first woman still in his grasp.

"I love it when they run" Klaus whispers to me in my ear, and I just roll my eyes at him.

"He's in Toll. It's near the border. A bar called Southern Comfort. It's on Highway 41" The other woman gives up.

"Thank you my love" Klaus says to her, and starts touches the first woman's hair "Now, may our friend come in?" He asks her.

"Yes" The woman says as she cries, and the other woman looks terrified as Stefan walks in. Klaus then releases the first woman and pushes her Stefan, and I eye her like a blood bag, I'm really hungry.

"Kill this one quickly" Klaus tells Stefan, and then he looks at the other woman "And make that one suffer. We'll be in the car" Klaus tell her around he grabs my arm, snapping me put of my gaze as he pulls me outside.

"Why couldn't I have one?" I asked him as he dragged me down the front porch steps whilst we hear the girls screaming.

"Because Stefan has a big day a head of him tomorrow, love. And whilst he's busy you can have as much as you want" He tells me, and I smile a little but at the same time I'm gutted that I will probably be killing innocent people.

Klaus climbs into the drivers seat as I climb into the back seat's and I lay down across them.

"Tell me when we get there" I tell him as I close my eyes.

"Good night, love" He says to me, and I slowly drift off to sleep.

(Skip to a Southern Comfort Bar)

Me, Stefan and Klaus are sitting in a booth in a Southern Comfort Bar that the women from the other day said that we would find Ray Sutton in. So as we're waiting I'm playing angry birds on my phone, but Klaus starts to nudge my arm so I look up and see a guy walk into the bar, Ray. I stand up and fix my dress as I walk over to him and sit on the stool beside him.

"Hi there, I was wondering if you could help me. Bella" I say to him in a flirtatious voice as he turns around to face me.

"Ray, Ray Sutton" He tells me, as he shakes my hand, Bingo!

"Well Ray, I would like to know where your pack changes on a full moon" I tell him as I trial my fingers down his thigh

"I think I'll be going" He tells me, as he removes my hand from his thigh and stands up to leave, but Klaus blocks his way out.

"Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by. We've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. We then met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed us to two lovely young women. And they led us here, to you" Klaus explains to him, as I drink Rays beer he had ordered. Ray then tries to walk the other way, but he stops when he bumps into Stefan.

"I wouldn't do that" Stefan warns him and he pushes Ray back onto the counter.

"Vampires" Ray says to us, as he looks at all three of us.

"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help" Klaus tells him, I don't know why but I'm having alot of trouble with this compulsion thingy "We however, we're something else, a different kind of monster. We've got some vampire, we've got some wolf" He tells him, as he motions to me and him.

"You what?" Ray asks him confused.

"We're hybrids Ray, we're both" I tell him wih a fake smirk as I'm still not happy that he turned me into this monster.

"You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?" Klaus asks him.

"You can't compel me, it won't work" Ray tells him, and Stefan starts scratching his head and turns to klaus who nods his head, what are they up to? Stefan turns around and takes out something out of his back pocket, then turns back around to face the bartender.

"Can you bring out the darts please?" Stefan tells him, then turns to Ray "Tell you what Ray, We're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfsbane" He tells him, wait, what is Stefan doing with wolfsbane. He then pulls out a pouch of wolfsbane, pours it into his hand, crushing it with his fingers. I get up from my seat and start to back away towards the booth.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun Ray" Klaus says before walking over to the booth I'm sitting in and joins me "So, what's your story with wolfsbane?" He asks me and I look up at him then down at my beer bottle.

"Let's just say that I've had a really bad experience with wolfsbane, scratch that... alot" I tell him, and I look up at him to tell him more "Because of wolfsbane I nearly died, twice" I tell him as I lean back in my seat.

"Who saved you?" He asks me in a caring voice, but I know he doesn't really care about me.

"Elijah" I sigh, and of drink the rest of my beer.

"Ah, my brother, the noble one of the family" He tells me as he also sighs, but with a smirk attached to it.

After a few hours, Stefan had chained Ray to the wall, and has darts in his body and I can tell he is in a lot of pain. Stefan is sitting at the table across the wall and is stirring a glass of a drink with wolfsbane in it with a dart end, and he takes it out and throws it at him. The dart hits him and he groans in pain. I then look up and see a woman walk over to me and Klaus.

"Hello mister Klaus. I have some more information for you" The woman says, and I see Stefan make his way over to us "You told me to tell you if I saw anything, and the guys spotted that man at the farm house" She tells him, what man?

"Well, thank you Claudine. You'll just tell your friends to keep up the good work" Klaus says, and she walks away.

"What man?" I ask Klaus, and he looks at Stefan before turning to me with a smirk.

"Nothing you need to worry about, love. Do me a favour and fetch me the rucksack front the car trunk" Klaus tells me, and I sigh and stand up. But as I'm about to walk out the bar, I grab Stefan's arm.

"Will you just hurry up and get some answers out of him" I say to him, before I release my grip and walk out towards the car.

I open up the trunk and find that the rucksack is the only thing here besides some clothes, etc. That we use. I pick up the bag and start to head inside, but I'm stopped when Stefan bumps into me.

"Where are you going?" I ask him confused.

"Someone's following us, so I'm going to stop them" He tells me simply.

"How long will you be gone?" I ask him, as I'm sick of staying with Klaus.

"Just a few hours, I'll be back soon" He tells me before vamp speeding off.

"Great, now I'm stuck torturing werewolf's wih Klaus" I say to my self before I walk back into the bar and see that Klaus is still sitting at the booth while watching Ray suffer.

"I got the rucksack, what's in it?" I ask him as I sit next to him in the booth and hand him the bag.

"It's your birthday present" He tells me, I totally forgot, I turn eighteen today "Just because you don't age doesn't mean you don't get to celebrate your birthday" He tells me, and I give him a little smile, as he pulls out a small box with a ribbon around it "Happy Birthday" He tells me and gives me the box, I open it and it's a necklace with a silver chain with a crest on the end.

[Bella's new Necklace]-->

"The necklace I gave you when we first started our journey I thought it looked beautiful, but then I realise it's not in today's fashion, but it also didn't mean anything" He tells me as I take the necklace out of the box.

"So, what is the meaning of this?" I ask him, as I take the necklace which is already around my neck off and give him the necklace to put around my neck.

"It's a family crest. When me and Elijah first thought about breaking the curse, we decided that my first hybrid would make a brilliant new comrade, a new member of our family" He tells me as he clasps the necklace on and it falls gracefully down my neck.

"Well if I'm part of yours and Elijah's new family, where's Elijah?" I ask him with a little attitude, and he looks at me and chuckles.

"When the time comes, I will awaken Elijah along with the rest of our family. But for now, let's get back to buisness" He tells me, as he slides out of the booth and walks over to Ray. Klaus may think that I'm going to become a part of his family, but after him murdering most of my friends and family, I will never forgive him for what he has done.

A few hours later, and Ray finally gave up and told us were his pack were changing for the full moon. So Klaus has untied Ray and placed his weak body on to the pool table so he is lying down on his back.

"Okay, it's a three step process, Ray. This is step one. I want you to drink from my wrist" Klaus explains to him, and I make my way over to them.

"I already told you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?" Ray asks him scared.

"Haven't you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray? I have great plans for you" Klaus tells him with a smirk, and cuts his wrist and makes Ray drink his blood.

"You'll thank me for it later, huh. There we go, attaboy!" Klaus says to him, I didn't thank him for turning me, it's been more torture than when I had turn every full moon.

"What are you going to do now?" Ray asks him as Klaus removes his wrist from Rays mouth.

"It's time for step two, Ray" Klaus tells him and he snaps his neck, killing him and looks at someone standing beside me. I look over my shoulder and I see Stefan.

"You're back" I say to him, but he just looks unemotionally at Ray's dead body.

"Bella, love. Take your pick and have yourself a birthday drink before we leave" Klaus tells me, and I look over at the compelled people and I pick a young girl who can't be any older than me.

"I'll meet you guys in the car" I tell them and give Stefan a quick nod before going outside, and I stop walking when me and the girl reach the ally way "Run! Run and don't stop until you get home. Because if I start... I don't think I will be able to stop. Run!" I whisper/ shout at her, and she runs away. I turn back to the car and I feel a single tear run down my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 7.1K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
20.1K 271 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
13.6K 636 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...