Dixon's Sister ((Daryl Dixon...

By MarriedToDarylDixon

Minx had run away from home at the age of seven when her father finally snaps and kills one of the few people... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 23 Part 1
Chapter 23 Part 2
Chapter 25

Chapter 3

17.2K 537 38
By MarriedToDarylDixon

I walked for what felt like ages but it had only been an hour. I knew my way around the woods so it wouldn't be easy for me to get lost. As I was walking I heard a branch snap behind me. I spun around with my machete in hand but was knock to the floor. It wasn't an infected because it would of bitten me by now.

"Hey there sweet-cheeks, my names Eric. I thought you might wanna know since you'll be screaming it all night." he said softly. I was about to scream when he clamped his hand over my mouth. I bit down hard and he screamed loosening his grip. I kneed him between his legs and he fell back. I stumbled to my feet grabbing my machete before running as fast as I could away from him.

I had been running for a while so I stopped. I heard a branch snap but I didn't know where. I started looking around quickly trying to find it. I felt someone grab my arm. I pulled away to see it was Eric. I elbowed him really hard in the face.

"Son of a bitch! " He yelled. I started running again but was tackled to the floor again. He tried kissing me so I bit down on his lip. I didn't let go as he screamed. I finally let go and pushed him off of me. I got up and he pulled my back by grabbing my arm. I tried pulling away but that only made him angrier. I punched him hard across the face and he stepped back. He lunged At me and fell on top of me. I squirmed underneath him. He pulled out his knife.

"Pity, you would have been fun" he spat at me. he lifted the knife up. I closed my eyes not wanting to see death coming. Instead I heard a gun shot. I opened my eyes and Eric fell to the side with a bullet hole in his head. I looked around for a bit before seeing a short figure running up to me. He was the boy who was with the guy with the crossbow. He had a pistol I'm his hand.

"Come on" he said as he pulled me up. I heard moans. I turned to see at least twenty infected. He grabbed my wrist and started pulling me after him as he ran.

As we ran infected started appearing from nowhere. I pulled my machete out and sliced an infected's head off as it got to close. The boy started shooting the infected that were in the way.

After a while of running we found cabin. He kicked the door in and held his gun up. He was about to shoot the only infected that was there but I stopped him and shook my head holding up my machete. I stepped in front of him and walked up to the infected before bringing the machete down through the middle of its head. I pulled it out and it fell to the floor.

Chapter 3 done. YAY!!! DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Zombies Out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
400K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
222K 6.4K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...