One Piece Portgas D. Ace X R...

By shirah99

(Y/n) had a mother who is really protective. She always gave her a lot of money for her to use without workin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Voting for a new story Ace x OC
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Tag
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
I'm stuck..
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

1.3K 51 17
By shirah99

Sorry about the previous chapter. I just don't want to make my book like getting happier and happier. I have to put something tragid or sad moment to make the story more interesting.

To those who is my classmates, please don't read, comment or correcting my english infront of me.

Enjoy~~

After the incident,

Your POV

I went back to my room with a red mark on my cheek, without going back to my dinner. I couldn't stopped crying as I can't believe he slapped me that really hard. The pain is not from the way he slapped but my heart.

Once I reached my room, there is no one inside the room except myself. I lied on the bed and thinking. Thinking about the situation just now, making me feel more worse. I covered my eyes with my right arm and cried till I felt asleep.

Ace POV

I went back to my office to sleep but I couldn't. As I walked through the corridor, I saw Marco and Thatch exited their room and waved when he saw me walking toward them. I gave them my half smile, not having a strength to make my smile more bigger which they noticed it.

"Ace, what's wrong?" Thatch asked.

He observed my eyes were bloodshot and my hair is in messy.

I shooked my head.

"Nothing.."

Not in the mood to talk to them about it. I walked passthrough them and entered my office and sat on my chair, thinking. I don't feel hungry or thirsty as I felt my heart is more painful than physically.

Normal POV

"He is acting this way again." Marco said.

Thatch agreed with him. They've know Ace since his year of high school. They knew if Ace acted that way, it means that he's been dumped or cheated by his girlfriend.

Both of them sighed and knocked on his door gently but he didn't say anything. Marco slowly opened the door and both of them entered his room, standing in front of his desk.

"Is it about your relationship, yoi?"

Ace hesistated to answer his question but ended up he did.

"Yes.." He nodded.

" Your girlfriend left you after having that thing (xxx) ?" Thatch asked.

He stood up and slammed his palm on his desk.

"No! We're not having that yet. I caught her with her ex boyfriend at the garden just now."

They just nodded as a signal that they understood but when their mind clicked when he said 'just now'.

"Wait. What do you mean by saying 'just now'?" Marco asked.

"Yeah.. We're inside the campus, man. We can't allow outsider visiting easily after daytime. Is your girlfriend amd her ex boyfriend are one of our soldiers?"

Ace sighed and admitted it by nodding his head.

"Who is it?" Thatch asked curiously.

Ace just kept it to himself but Marco is not that stupid. He knew already who he like since the first day. He smirked.

"Is it (y/n)?"

Ace gasped. Both of his friends chuckled.

"Why are you guys laughing at?" He asked.

They shooked their head and Marco put his hand on Ace's shoulder.

"I don't know that you and (y/n) are together. Good job, yoi"

"Doesn't mean that I'm getting better."  He said with a bit of angry.

"Chill dude. Usually after every of your girlfriend have done (lemon) that, they'll leave you. But you said that you and (y/n) still have not done yet. You caught her in red handed instead of she's leaving you. But what if they're just friend? "
Thatch explained.

Marco seems agreed with him.

"Yeah, and in my opinion, (y/n) is a best soldier by looking at her improvement, behaviour and personality. I don't think she is kind of person that have intention to cheat on you with her ex boyfriend. " Marco explained.

But still, Ace doesn't feel more better. Marco was feel disappointed. But not (y/n). It was Ace. With that, he slapped at back of his head.

"What the hell?!!" Ace yelled.

"No. Listen to me. If you're really know her and love her a lot, you should trust her and give her a chance to explain." He scolded.

Ace scoffed.

"Oh.. so I'm the bad guy? Monet told me that (y/n) and Sanji were flirting and did lovey dovey stuff at the dark place like garden for example. And guess what?! I saw both of them at there!"

Marco and Thatch frowned. How could he be so stupid. This time, Marco knocked on his head.

"Ouch!"

"You BAKA! Why are you even trust her? Don't you know that Monet is one of your die hard fangirl. From a far, I could see that Monet was glaring at (y/n) when the everytime you were trying to get closer to her."

"What do you mean?"

"It means that she's jealous of (y/n) as she received a lot of attention from you.  And it means that she lied to you about lovey dovey things. I think (Y/n) and Sanji just sat on the bench, having a good conversation, Ace." Thatch said.

Ace POV

I started to feel regret. How could I judged her without listening her explaination. I let a loud groaned as I made it even worse.

"Ace, you should apologise to her, yoi."

"I can't, Marco."

"Why not, yoi? You love her, right?"

"Yes! I do love her but-"

"But what?"

"I slapped her."

They heard it and Thatch knocked on my head even harder than Marco did.

"What the fuck, man?!!"

"This is for hurting nice lady like her."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. I'll try to talk her tomorrow."

Nami POV

10:00pm

This is a time for me to get a night shower before I went to sleep. As I entered the room, I saw (y/n) is already sleeping on the bed. I never saw her during dinner. That's strange. She is rarely sleeping that early. But I shrugged it off and went to have a shower.

After showering, I wear my grey sweater and blue singlet as my pyjamas. Before I laid on my bed, I would like to check on (y/n) first. It is just so strange.

As I checked on her, it took a while for me to realise that there is a blue black mark on her cheek.

"Who did that to her? It must be Sanji.."

But when I think again, Sanji is horrible boyfriend but he is not a kind of person to use violence to woman. If it was not done by Sanji, then who?

I tried to figure it out to get the answer but I'm too sleepy. So I just try to solve it on tomorrow.

Timeskip~

Next day

6:30am

We've been told to go to main parade by 7am to take before we starts our training. After I got my morning shower, I went back to my room and I realised that everyone except (y/n) got themselves ready. (Y/n) is still lying on her bed, sleeping.

Quickly, I walked toward her bed and shooked her shoulder. But as soon as I touched her skin, it feels hot. I frowned. I put my back of my hand on her forehead and under her chin to check her temperature. It was boiling hot. Her face was red and her  body was sweating and shivering

I have to report this.

I quickly exited the room and luckily is that the commander Ace is walking toward to our room.

"Sir!"

Ace POV

After I prepared myself, I planned to go (y/n)'s room first before heading to main parade. I'm kind of feeling guilty for slapping her so hard. My feeling of rage was the one that made me to forget myself. 

As I walked through corridor to see (y/n), I saw Nami has exited the room. Once he saw me, she yelled for me to notice her.

"Sir!"

Her face expression was some kind of panic and it feels like there is an emergency.

"Yes, Nami?"

"(Y/n).."

I widened my eyes as I heard her name.

"What about her, Nami?" I said anxiously while gripping her shoulder.

"U-uh..Her whole body is boiling hot, sweating amd shivering. Her face is red."

I released my grip from her before going inside.

When I stood next to her bed, I planned to touch her forehead with my back of the hand. As I touched it, it is really hot. She must be having a high fever. I have to send her to teh campus's sickbay.

"Nami, do me a favour. Tell sergeant Coby that (y/n) is unable to attend today. I'm going to send her to the sickbay." I said while carrying her in bridal style as she is too weak and still sleeping.

She nodded and went to the main parade.

When I reached there, I put her on the bed and let our doctor, Trafalgar Law to settle. I just stood there and waiting for Law to finish his work. While watching, I realised that there is blue black mark on her cheek.

That must be the mark when I slapped her. I realised that I made a worst mistake. How could I did this to her..
I bit my lips to control myself from making a sound of whimpering.

'I'm sorry, (y/n). I'm still love you..'

A tear fell on my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continue..

There is no way that I'm going to end this in tragic way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.9K 42
Love for a man who always fights. Love for a man who alwalys fulfill his mother's orders. A forced marriage led the sweet commander to a young girl w...
11.5K 220 21
So basically y/n comes from a difficult background and when they came to UA they had a rocky start. But they soon found the urge to stay and become a...
1.6K 85 17
Remi. She's a bit of a what you call 'Jack of all trades' in a sense. Remi has alot of different interest like drawing, gaming, fighting (like mma et...
1.8K 117 48
Y/N is a woman who joined the survey corps with the best of the best especially when the corporal is Levi Ackerman. Y/N however is quite weak, she tr...