With You In My Life

By eunicornism

❝I know everything is going to change when your going to be in my life.❞ Where she thought that living an o... More

prelude
i n t r o
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
n o t e i.
n o t e ii.
xvi.
xvii.
n o t e iii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
n o t e iv.
xxii.
xxiii.
n o t e v.
xxiv.
s o r r y
t a g g e d
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
e p i l o g u e
n o t e vi.
r a n d o m

xxix.

235 14 2
By eunicornism

Taehyung's POV

I was staring at the window here at the hospital, Yoona is still asleep and here I am hoping she is going t wake up. I want her to remember I mean I want her not to have amnesia, understand? But if she remember again would she tell me? Ugh! I need to stop thinking things.

I stood up and went to Yoona, she is sleeping peacefully. I stroke her hair, she is indeed a goddess I wonder why I didnt fell for her at first, but know I somehow got attracted to her.

" Taehyung can we talk for awhile " i heard Suho at the door, I went outside and saw Suho, " What do you want to talk about? " i said but after saying it i then felt the air was turning serious. " It's about Yoona " he said.

" What about Yoona? " he then stared at me before speaking " What would you do if she remembers everything and if ever she might go back to me " I then glared at him.

" Well lets just see, but when she wakes up she wil--- " a nurse then cutted me " Excuse  me sir but the patient is already awake " Me and Suho then went to the room.

" Yoona " We then went near her, but she just stared at me, like she was uncovering my secrets. " Taehyung " i then smiled at her hearing her say my name, she then looked at the person next to me " Suho?! " Suho then gave her a sweet smile. " Why am I here? " She then looked at me then at Suho. " Long story " Suho said " Then make it short " yoona said, i then sighed.

" At first we went to the club cause we were invited by Baekhyun, then I didnt know what was wrong with you and then you left the club, and I heard that you got hit by a car so I took you to the hospital then after that you were in a critical state, The people that knew you were having amnesia was me, Suho and Hoseok " i then sighed.

" How did Suho know that I was at the hospital, and why did you return after, after you know " Yoona said.

Suho butted in " Its just the arrange marriage is off and I have always love you and I saw Hoseok so i forced him to tell me where you are " Suho then held Yoona's hand " So please love me again " I was jealous to be honest, really jealous. I removed Suho's hand away from Yoona's.

" When you woke up you forgot everything, and we wanted you to remember so we took you to Hoseok's place and didnt told anyone, and after 5 months we all becane close and the  another accident occured, you got hit by a truck infront of me., but luckily you survived and your remembered again " I then smiled at her she then smiled back to me in return.

" Its good to remember again "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
502K 14.5K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
200K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...