Rainbow Reflection

Par Mygypsy

Harley woke from an accident that should have ended her life. When Drew found she had no memory of who she w... Plus

Rainbow Reflection
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Him
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Him
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 Betrayal
Chapter 37 Yesteryear
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Homesick
Chapter 41
Chapter 42.
Untitled Part 45
Chapter 44. A mother's love
Chapter 45. Hell hath no fury ...
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Next in the Werecat Stories
Epilogue

Chapter 26

1K 77 17
Par Mygypsy

Micah:

I wake to warmth against the front of my body and soft rhythmic breathing. I take my time opening my eyes, the scent of sex is heavy in the air and the spicy smell of cinnamon still lingers. I feel my body begin to stir with lust so I push myself up onto my forearm as I lean over and nuzzle that sweet spot where neck and shoulder meet on my wife. A soft moan of pleasure comes from her but she doesn't wake immediately, some animal instinct pushes me and one of my hands find her breast as I begin to nibble and lick my way from that sweet spot up to her ear. A soft moan of pleasure escapes her as she rolls onto her back and I press close against her side as I lower my head and suckle one breast.

I feel her fingers lace through my hair, gripping me and guiding my mouth from breast to breast. A hand slips onto the back of my neck and she is tugging impatiently at me, pulling me up to her lips. I shift so I lay over top of her, my hips cradled between her spread thighs. We press against each other, skin to skin. Soft whimpers and moans are coming from her lips as I kiss her forcefully, my inner cat urges me to take her, to join our bodies and I feel myself slide into her wet heat. Her body tenses and she turns her head away breaking our kiss, I press light kisses up the side of her neck while one-hand strokes her upper arm. Slowly she turns her head to face me, her eyes have lost that burning desperation of heat but she smiles softly at me. Slowly she begins to move beneath me and I can feel the way her body responds to mine.

I feel her legs wrap around me before her heels press against the back of my thighs. I move in quick short strokes, some primal instinct driving me to finish before her inner cat decides they have had enough and she tells me to leave them sleep. I can feel my release building quickly, almost impossibly fast with the amount of times we have made love the past two days. Rosy whimpers and clutches me closer, her nails digging into my shoulders as she pulls me close. There is a dull roaring in my ears and my sight goes dark as my body spasms in release. I can feel Rosy clutching me close as she shudders beneath me and I take the weight of my upper body on my forearms as I slowly start to recover. I open my eyes and look down into her face, Rosy has a contented smile on her lips as she rubs her cheek against the pillow. I watch the tip of her tongue come into sight and run over her bottom lip where indentations from her teeth mar the surface. She opens her eyes slowly, her gaze roams across my shoulders and chest and as she comes to my face her cheeks go bright red as she blushes and looks away shyly.

I ease myself from her body reluctantly and move to lie on my side beside her but there is nothing beneath me and I let out a startled shout as I hit the hard floor with a thud. I take a deep breath as I mentally check myself, there appears to be no harm done and I look towards the ceiling in time to see Rosy peer over the side of the bunk bed. Her cheeks are an endearing shade of pink as she looks down at me before disappearing to giggle self-consciously.

"You alright down there?" Rosy asks faintly.

"Yeah, nothing hurt only my ego," I say then surprise myself by laughing softly. I hear a faint chuckle from Rosy then she peers over the side at me again before I can move.

"Are you going to stay there or hop back up here with me?" Rosy invites, her cheeks go pink and she ducks out of sight. "That's not an invitation to ..." Her voice fades away confirming my belief she has finished her heat.

I can't help myself, I growl as I hurry to get back up on the bed with her and playfully crowd her against the wall. Rosy gives several adorable soft squeaks as she pretends to push me away but her struggles have no strength behind them and we are soon cuddled close as we lay on the bed enjoying the closeness between us. I rub my stubbled cheek against her hair and glance down at her, her eyes are getting heavy lidded with sleep and I brush a kiss near the corner of her eye.

"I really need to go have a shower, see our kitts and check in with your brothers," I tell her softly.

"I'll go with you, have a shower and sleep in your bed," Rosy says with a yawn.

The thought of Rosy fresh and clean from a shower while sleeping off our marathon of sex in my bed is intensely appealing and I groan low in my throat. I hold her close as I stroke my fingers up and down her arm between wrist and elbow. I soon find my body stirring to life once again and groan as I move to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Ready to go have that shower?" I ask as I glance back at her. She murmurs softly and reaches her arms above her head as she stretches lazily, I watch the way she arches her body and a groan escapes me as my body responds to the lingering scent of her heat.

"Stop looking at me like that," Rosy murmurs softly in complaint.

"Come on, get up," I order as I get to my feet. I pull my limp wife to me and wrap her in a blanket, I quickly unlock the cage gate before lifting her into my arms and heading for the quarters. I am totally unconcerned that I am naked as I walk towards the building with Rosy in my arms. A soft purr of contentment comes from her and I glance down at her curiously for a few moments.

"Just don't go acting like a caveman too often," Rosy purrs with a smile and rubs her face against my bare chest. "And no dragging your knuckles on the ground."

I can't help myself, I laugh softly and I am still laughing as I enter the quarters. I ignore the looks we get as I carry my wife through to the bathroom and ease her down onto her feet before shutting the door behind us. I turn the water on and adjust the temperature, only to find Rosy has already put the blanket aside and steps past me into the warm stream of water. I step into the shower cubicle and reach for the soap, working a lather between my hands.

As I wash my wife's body I trace her new scars from the fight with the weredingos, already they are smooth and faded as if old. It is only the thick scars on her scalp that still have the tinge of fresher wounds and as I wash her hair I carefully and gently trace each scar with my fingertips. She tilts her head back and a soft moan of pleasure comes from her as my fingers find her sleek muscles and I massage them gently. When I am finally finished I brush her hands aside and quickly wash my own body. I am once again hard and needy with arousal for my wife but I turn the shower off and grab a towel each for us. I wrap mine around my waist before gently taking Rosy's towel and drying her body. As I gently pat her neck and face dry I remember how much she had loved me taking care of her like this after a shower. I find myself wondering if any shred of that trait of hers still exists. I glance at her face, take in the relaxed smile and feel certain that some basic things about my wife will never change.

Rosy:

Soft whispers of childish voices and careful movements on the mattress beneath me slowly draw me from my slumber. I lay still not giving away the fact I am awake for a few moments as I savour the feel of small hands adjusting covers and patting them into place softly. Fingers tuck strands of hair behind one of my ears and I open my eyes slowly as those fingers stroke hair off my forehead. The fingers still and a small head pops into view, cautious eyes looking into mine before a smile breaks onto the small face.

"Mum!" Wynn says with delight and leans forward to plant several damp kisses on my cheek. For a moment I can't help noticing how much he looks like Edwin as he frowns over his shoulder at Dacey and Terry who start to scold him for waking me, but when he smiles it looks so much like Micah's smile and I purr softly in my throat as I roll onto my back and stretch lazily.

"We missed you Mum!" Dacey says and for a moment frowns at me. Terry takes advantage of the chance to push in for a cuddle and I can't help but laugh as Dacey rolls his eyes dramatically. And even as Dacey makes a point of patiently waiting his turn to give me cuddles and kisses I know that this curly haired Imp loves me deeply. Dacey's sturdy muscular body replaces Terry's and I can't help missing the toddler he once was. I pretend to nibble his ear when he growls at me and I tense as I get a clear smell of the fresh sweet scent of a baby. I wrap my arms around him and take a slow deep breath savouring the scent mixed in with his. There is a hollow achy feeling in my stomach but I give no sign of it as I let him pull away.

"Who's hungry?" I ask as I sit up. All three boys climb off the bed eagerly and I smile as I swing my legs over the side of the bed and stand up. My body feels slightly lethargic but other than that I feel good.

"Is Mikkarl in the kitchen do you think?" I ask as we head for the door.

"Daddy told Mikkarl go cook for Aunty Jazzy," Dacey says solemnly and glances at Terry, both boys nod their heads seriously before Wynn grabs my hand.

"Sam'ich ," Wynn says firmly and I try to hide my smile as I let my boys lead me to the kitchen.

A loaf of bread sits on the counter and a search of the fridge yields a large roast on a plate. The boys set about spreading butter and pickles on bread while I begin cutting slices of roast pork. I can't help myself, the crackling on the plate is crisp and crunchy, salted to perfection and I break off pieces to eat as I cut up meat for our sandwiches. Soon there is a mountain of sandwiches on the table in front of us, the boys and I set to destroying them with gusto. I drag the edge of my sandwich through small mound of pickles and lick the tangy sauce from the bread before biting into it eagerly.

"I thought I told you boys to stay out of here," Sam says sternly as he walks into the room stiffly. He gives me a stilted smile before sitting at the table and reaching for a sandwich.

"Micah should be back shortly," Sam says before biting into the sandwich. He chews for a few moments before making a face.

"Who puts cheese on a pickle and roast sandwich?" He asks with a glance at the boys. All three giggle and point at me making Sam roll his eyes before looking at me.

"So are you okay with everything?" Sam asks after a silence that starts to feel uncomfortable. It takes me a moment before my brain makes sense of his question but I give a faint smile and nod.

"Can we hunt rabbits for tea?" Dacey asks excitedly.

"You'll have to ask your Dad and Mum that question," Sam says before taking another bite of sandwich. The boys fall silent as they eat as if they haven't had a decent meal in weeks. I try not to smile at the way one of them would take it into his head to tear at his sandwich with a growl and headshake every now and then.

It isn't too long before I hear the screen door open and a parade of work boots stomp through the hallway towards the kitchen. I glance towards the door watching as Micah enters the lounge room and then walks into the kitchen ahead of Steven, Malcolm, Chris and several other toms I can't see the faces of clearly.

"Food!" Steven exclaims and snatches a sandwich eagerly.

"That mine!" Wynn shouts in alarm before breaking into noisy sobs. Micah scoops the small boy into his arms and pats his back comfortingly.

"Sounds like you're getting tired," Micah says soothingly as he cuddles our son close. Wynn hiccups and babbles in baby talk for a few moments before relaxing against Micah's chest with a tired sounding sigh. I frown at Steven as I get to my feet and stand close as I stroke Wynn's back.

"Hey!" Steven's annoyed shout startles me and I look at him with a frown.

"You sit up at the table, behave and eat your lunch." Steven tells Dacey firmly. I glance at Dacey in time to see him aim a kick at Steven's shins which Steven dodges easily before taking Dacey firmly by the shoulder, turning him towards the table and patting him firmly on the seat of his pants.

"You keep your hands off my sons and off their food!" I snap as I move quickly to grab his wrist as he reaches for the sandwich he had put down. He turns his head to meet my gaze but doesn't say a word as he keeps eye contact with me. I feel the warmth of an arm slip around my lower ribs, I catch Micah's personal scent with an underlaying fresh sweetness as he pulls me close. I allow his touch for a moment before twisting away to glare at Steven as I let go of his wrist before snatching the plate of food and sitting back down with Terry and Dacey.

"I think all three of you boys could do with a sleep," Micah says firmly. I glance between my sons noting that indeed all of them looked tired. With my hunger appeased I am also feeling a lingering lethargy.

"Who wants to sleep on the bed with me?" I ask the boys brightly.

"Is that an open invitation?" Steven asks evenly. I glance up at him with a frown.

"Give up would you I made my choice," I tell him dryly as I get to my feet and help Dacey out of his chair, I take him by the hand and lead him from the room with Terry and Micah following me.

Micah:

I look down at the small child in my arms, she is watching my face intently as her small mouth opens and closes as if she is trying to speak. I laugh softly and her eyes light up as she jerks her arms and legs in excited movements.

"What's Daddy's little Princess doing?" I ask with a happy chuckle. A soft coo comes from Kali and her lips form a smile. She kicks her legs and blows spit bubbles as she watches me intently, I feel the vibration against my arm beneath her and hear the noise as she passes wind. I laugh as I lift her up and make a fuss of rubbing my face on her stomach.

"Oh poo stinko! Fluffy butt!" I tell her with a laugh.

"Kali did a fart!" Dacey laughs and I glance at my son in amusement. Of the three boys he is the one who always insists on coming with me to see Kali, insists on having his share of cuddles with her.

"You ready to have a cuddle with your sister?" I ask him. "We can't stay too much longer it's nearly time for supper."

"Yeah!" Dacey says eagerly and sits down before holding his arms out. I carefully place Kali in his arms and watch as she turns her attention to his face.

"No farting," Dacey warns her seriously and Kali smiles and blows spit bubbles.

"Dace," The word is clear as a bell as it leaves her lips and somehow I am not surprised by her first word.

"She said my name! Kali said my name!" Dacey exclaims excitedly but his adoring gaze does not leave her face as she coos and blows bubbles.

"Well she is getting to be a big girl now," Jazzy says from her chair in the corner where she sits feeding Cameron. "She will be three months old tomorrow,"

"It's hard to believe it has been that long," I say quietly. I can't remember what my life was like before Rosy and our children other than curiously empty.

"Hunting this afternoon?" Jazzy asks as she watches Dacey holding Kali and speaking to her in a soft voice.

"Yeah, Rosy is nearly back to full health with so much fresh meat." I acknowledge. Sadness brushes against my mind for a few moments. Sadness that Rosy has no contact with her young daughter and doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with her since her heat.

Rosy has been spending a nice balance of her day between her two forms, sometimes disappearing in cat form to go hunting rabbits and frogs along the creek. I am lost in my thoughts as I run her behaviour the last six weeks through my mind as I try to resign myself to the fact Rosy seems to be becoming more and more detached from Kali with each passing day.

Rosy:

Something disturbs me and I open my eyes reluctantly, it's dark and for a moment I am not sure what's wrong. I inhale deeply searching for some clue, some scent that is out of place. Nothing. I realise with dread that is what it is, no sound, only his lingering scent as I roll over and reach for Micah. His side of the bed is empty but his warmth still lingers, I run my hand over the smooth sheet feeling for the tell tale signs of how long he has been gone. I glance at the bedside clock, it's digital numbers glowing red in the darkness.

1:35am

A sigh escapes me and I cuddle the pillow he had been using to my cheek, his warmth and scent still lingers and I feel the burn of tears sting my eyes. My breasts ache, a heat there that is strange and yet familiar. I hear a whisper of a sound, I listen intently but it is not there in the soft sounds of those asleep within the building.

A faint breeze ruffles the curtain on the window and I watch it as it moves slightly in the air current. The movement is constant and almost hypnotising. I imagine I can hear a childish giggle, soft almost like the silent pop of bubbles blowing in the breeze. I strain to hear it again but there is nothing. My teeth worry my lower lip as I turn my head to glance towards the doorway. He'll return soon, he's never away for long. He'll come to our bed with the slightest trace of soap and water clinging to him betraying the fact he has been with her.

I fold my arms around myself hugging myself the way I want him to hug me, the way I need him to hold me. An uneasy feeling churns in my stomach, an aching emptiness, a hunger. My chest feels tight and there is a slight burning ache deep between my breasts. I close my eyes tightly and concentrate on my breathing but without him here the call of my land is almost unbearable.

Outside I can hear the wind picking up, it whispers through the leaves of the tree near the building and I can almost hear it murmuring. Time drags on, my head aches and my body feels like I have run a marathon. I climb from the bed stiffly, my limbs do not want to work. I can see the sliver of the new moon out the window and smell the scent of the bush on the night wind. I close my eyes for a few moments and shadowy forms take shape.

The night is alive with the sound of bush creatures and I listen as I stare at the thin sliver of moon. The breeze wafts over the surface of the swimming hole bringing the smell of coming rain. I can see the darker outline of clouds in the sky and they skitter across the sky covering the moon for long moments. The first light misting of the coming rain kisses my face and I close my eyes as I lift my face to the sky. The wind picks up, I feel it comb its fingers through my hair like a lover as it lifts the long strands off the back of my neck letting its cool lips glide across my skin.

I open my eyes as I turn my head and look at the majestic formation of rock that rises towards the night sky. I feel the smile that curves my lips as the familiar warmth of my home washes over me as the storm breaks over Mount Warning. I lick the rain from my lips and run the fingers of one hand idly down my other arm feeling the moisture on my skin.

I gasp as I open my eyes, I feel myself sway slightly and I take an unsteady step towards the bed before I catch my balance. I am breathing heavily, my arms and legs trembling as I sit on the edge of the bed. I look around the room as I take slow deep breaths, everywhere I look I see evidence of Micah as his scent fills my lungs. I grit my teeth against the whimper that wants to escape. It's worse now, that deep burning ache. I can feel my mountain calling to me, my own longing for the land that is a part of me and I of it.

I breathe in, I breathe out, I breathe in, I breathe out. Micah's scent soothes the burning pain but it no longer stops it. I curl up on my side of the bed and hold myself, my arms firm against my lower ribs. I am lost in my own pain and misery longing for the one I need.

I am almost asleep when I hear the slight scrape of a footstep as he tries to return to our bed without disturbing me. I move to look over my shoulder at him as he settles behind me, his arms slipping around me.

"I didn't mean to wake you," Micah murmurs softly.

"Where were you?" I ask plaintively. "I needed you,"

"I'm here Rosy, I'm here," Micah says rubbing his face against my hair.

I turn in his arms moving close to his body as I press my lips to his. I kiss him desperately trying to show him how badly I need him. I can't get enough of him, taste or touch as I move against him needing his passion.

Our need for each other blocking everything else out as we make love fast and intensely, his hold on me is tight and I cling to him as I try to catch my breath. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and my breathing rasping in my throat. I can feel Micah's breath against the side of my face, the sound of it harsh in my ear. I cling to him, both our bodies slick with sweat and I savour the feel of his body still in mine. I sigh softly in contentment as Micah moves us so we are lying on our sides but still joined. I let my eyes drift closed as weariness hits me and I yawn sleepily.

"I love you," I hear his whisper but I am too far into sleep to respond before I slip into a peaceful slumber secure in his arms.

Morning finds me awake with the first sounds of birds stirring outside, I slip from Micah's arms and pull one of his t-shirts on before heading for the bathroom and a quick shower. The water is refreshing and relaxing but I am hungry and I am soon dressed and heading for the kitchen.

Mikkarl is at the stove cooking as I walk in and he glances over his shoulder with a grin.

"I started a pan of bacon for you when I heard the shower turn off," Mikkarl says by way of greeting.

"So it's nearly ready?" I ask eagerly.

"Nearly," Mikkarl says then motions towards a plate the other side of him. "There are a few extra crispy pieces here,"

I move around to the plate of bacon and take slightly burnt piece nibbling at the crunchy edge. The flavour is rich and salty on my tongue making my mouth water. I wait impatiently for Mikkarl to dish up a plate with hot toast, crisp bacon and fried onion rings. I grab the bbq sauce and head for the table.

"No surprises here," Micah says as he stops beside my chair to give me a quick kiss. I smile up at him before turning my attention back to my food. I pause with a bulging sandwich halfway to my mouth.

"I want to go to the mountain today," I say and take a bit of food. I chew it well before swallowing and watch as Micah brings his own plate of food to the table to sit opposite me. We have learnt if we sit beside each other we become distracted and don't end up eating.

"We can go tomorrow," Micah tells me. "We'll need to be up and away early to get back before dark."

I blink as I look at him across the table. Even now I can feel that burning ache, the emptiness inside me.

"No I want to go today and stay there several days, maybe a week." I say firmly. Micah looks down at his plate silently for a few moments before shaking his head. He picks up his knife and fork and cuts his food carefully before lifting a forkful to his mouth.

"We can do a couple of day trips," He says then puts the food in his mouth.

"I need to go for a few days or a week," I state.

"No. We do several day trips,"

"I need this," I say low and desperate. An uneasy feeling is growing in my stomach and I suddenly am not hungry anymore.

"I need you with me Micah," I watch him as he slowly lifts his head to look at me. His face is strained and he looks away without meeting my gaze.

"Micah I need you," I say and hate the begging note in my voice, he doesn't answer and I swallow tightly. "Micah?"

I watch as he pushes his plate away as he shakes his head, he braces his hands on the table and feel a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"Micah don't .." I swallow unable to speak for the lump in my throat. "I need you. You can't choose her over me,"

Micah lifts his head to look at me, something flickers in his eyes and he shakes his head wordlessly.

"I can't not go," I whisper weakly. "Please, I need you with me."

"I ..." His voice falters and he glances down at his plate, pain flickering across his face. " She needs me more than you do! She is helpless! She is a just a little kitt! One of us has to be here to protect her!" Micah's words come out hard and accusing and I feel something curl up inside me as I recoil from him. I get to my feet, my head held high refusing to let him see how much his words had hurt me. Had ripped the heart right out of my chest. As if on cue his phone beeps and he pulls it from his pocket to glance at the screen as he thumbs it. A shadow crosses his face as he pushes his chair back from the table and gets to his feet. The food in my stomach suddenly turns sour as he flicks me a glance before looking away as he heads for the door.

"Are you really choosing her over me?" My voice cracks hoarsely and I feel a solitary tear as it trails down my left cheek.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.8K 154 6
After a fight on Valentine's Day, Harley remembers an event during her early days in the Joker's gang, where she's kidnapped by a rival criminal. Jok...
11 0 6
Warning: deals with sensitive topics such as suicide and mental disorders, including but not always limited to: schizophrenia, depression and anxiety...
Unaccounted Memories Par Ashley

Roman pour Adolescents

572 27 14
Megan Rene Trinity wakes up remembering her name and nothing else. She doesn't know how she got in the hospital or where her parents are. Her aunt an...
146 33 30
She wakes up in a car injured with no memories of who she is. With the help of one person, Eli, she has to figure out the secrets of her past, before...