Motorcycle Savior (Devil's Po...

由 irelandsdream

Charlie Slade has been running ever since she left her home town in Texas 4 years ago. She can't deal with an... 更多

Chapter 1 Moving
Chapter 2 Nightmare
Chapter 3 Car Trouble
Chapter 4 "Baby Doll"
Chapter 5 embarrassed
Chapter 6 'What,Why?'
Chapter 7 Warm Arms
Chapter 8 Why Do You Care?
Chapter 9 Mine
Chapter 10 The Note
Chapter 11 My Charlie
Chapter 12 Never Say Sorry Again
Chapter 13 My Story
Chapter 14 Just want a taste
Chapter 15 Wall
Chapter 16 'It's gonna Happen'
Chapter 18 Just Stop
Chapter 19 Die
Chapter 20 Traitors
Chapter 21 Revenge
Chapter 22 Mother from Hell
Chapter 23. My Woman
Chapter 24. Ends Here
Chapter 25. Love is in the Air
Chapter 26 The End to The Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 17 Old Lady

30.3K 1K 91
由 irelandsdream

Calum's P.O.V*

 It's been a whole week since the incident with Charlie and Oliver, and I am still pissed the fuck off about it. My angel was attacked on my watch,and all I can think about is how it adds another scar to her story. The stupid fucker wasn't at the apartment when my guys and I went to wait for him, but he kindly left a not saying he would see her soon. That little prick is going to have his blood drawn, and I personally plan to be the one to do it. 

The day after the incident Charlie wouldn't come out of what you could now call our room. I tried but she just insisted that she just wanted to be alone, so I decided and woman who had been through that would need at least one day to themselves. The second day was much like the first except I made her get up and shower, and eat something so she didn't get sick. The fourth day  I was done with this pattern of behavior, and I planned to change it. I went out and bought a shit ton of baking stuff, I had a big surprise for her, I remember one night I talked with her to get her mind off of what happened and she told me she loved to bake. That it was something that allowed her to take her mind off of things in life. When I woke her up she told me she didn't want to get up and for me to go away, but I wasn't taking any of that. So I did what any man would do for their woman, and I hauled her ass out of bed into a fireman's hold and took her downstairs. She was pissed for a good 30 seconds before she saw everything I bought and laid out on the counter. Fresh ingredients, blenders, measuring utensils, different pans and holders, and a brand new double decker oven.

I put her dow, kissed her forehead, and simple said "bake me something sweet", then I went and had a shower. 

The next morning I had woken up to and empty bed, I walked down stairs to a house filled with muffins, cupcakes, pancakes, bunt cakes, cheesecake, cookies, turnovers, cake, and different types of flavored breads. After taking it all in she was in the middle of the kitchen, with flower all over her, I smiled at her and her fucking blush made my heart jump. I walked up and scooped her onto the little open part of the counter, "You been baking all night baby?"

"No, I started at 2, and just finished, you want to taste something it's all still fresh?"

And hell yeah did I want a taste, I laid her down on the counter and grabbed her by the back of her knees and dragged her to the edge of the counter, and took off her short shorts, "Keep your feet on the edge baby, I'm gonna get my taste"

I grabbed the frosting bag that was next to her and frosted her sweet little pussy, and ate my breakfast fresh. We took a shower that morning, and she went to bed while I went to work. 

It's been a couple days since that breakfast and I can still taste her on my tongue,  gets me hard just thinking about it. 

"Prez, you ready for church" JJ asked coming up behind me interrupting my little daydream 

I look over my shoulder and turn, giving him a nod. Then head to our designated room for church. It's a big room, painted dark brown, with 12 leather seats around it and few against the wall, the table is pure black with a spray paint design in the middle with our logo of a 'Grim reaper that has toxic signs for eyes, with yellow poison dripping from his scythe'. A local artist I'm friends with did it for me and it looks awesome.  All my close members come in sit in their seats, as I sit at the head of the table. I look at all of them before speaking, "I know some of you feel like Charlie is to new for our protection, but if I ever hear that personally and not from someone else then I wont hold back my reaction. Charlie is my Old Lady, whether you like it or not, so except it now and move on. Now she's got this guy which most of you know about and I plan to find him and kill him. Who ever finds him first gets ten grand from me, but I want to take his life. We got this picture from the mall security cameras, so be on the look out for this bastard. Charlie is to have full protection if I'm not around, done deal so no arguing with me. Next this deal with the Marshall Club, it needs to be done and if they don't pay by tomorrow, Bo you'll be paying a visit with Tank" Bo, and Tank a guy who is 6'6, pure wall of muscle, bald, tattoos from the neck down, crystal blue eyes, and a scar straight across his neck from someone trying to kill him three years ago. My best source of threat when their together, Bo has the brains and Tank looks like a  threat by just standing near you. The funny part is that guy is the most loyal and nicest man I know besides JJ.  

"Anything else JJ?" 

"Nah, Prez I think that's all the major things we needed to discuss." 

I slam my mallet down, and everyone disperses, except JJ. I look over at him, "whats up brother?"

"I can't get over this Charlie thing, like I think she should talk to Squeak. I know it ain't my place brother, but it may help cause he has been through the same shit just not as long. "

" Yeah man, I thought about it but you and I only know about Squeaks past. I don't want to ask him something like that and bring up his past that we tried hard to get him out of."

"I get you Prez, but ask him before you assume cause it may help Charlie with her dreams, and even life.'

I gave him an odd look, "How'd you know about the dreams?"

It was JJ's turn to give me a odd look, "Really? You think you go through a life like that and not have nightmares?"  He got up and left the room to leave me with my thought. I rubbed my face trying to make a decision about Squeak. He's one member of the club who I keep tabs on constantly, he had a tough life where both his mom and dad beat and molested him together. I met him when he was 17 years old, hiding in my yard. I gave him food and shelter, I didn't ask how he got the bruises or scars I just cared for the kid. He told me his name was Justin and some other things, but that was all. It took a year for him to tell me what had brought him onto my land, after he told me I had talked to JJ about it. 

Now Squeaks parents are no longer around

He got his nickname from the fact that his voice is so deep, that I thought he was a grown man when I first found him. I pull out my phone and dialed Squeaks number, hoping I'm making a good decision for everyone. 

"Yeah Calum", he answers. Only guy who doesn't say Prez but only because of our bond has made me more than a boss to him. 

"Hey I need to talk to you, come to the club house."

"Sure, be there in 10" he said before he hung up

About 15 minutes later he walks into the room and sits in JJ's chair and leans back, "What's up?"

"I'm gonna ask you something, and if this affects you in anyway or will sometime affect you, you will say no. You ain't doin me a favor by saying yes and it messing with you. You here me?"  He answers with nodding his head and a blank face.  "Now you know about Charlie, well I wanted to know if you'd be willing to talk to her. You ain't got to tell her your life story, just tell her you understand how it is, and maybe help her with the dreams."

Justin looks at me with that same blank face, before giving me a small grin. He leans forward and puts his elbows on the table, "You know Calum, I'm alive because of you. I would have killed myself before I them get me again. The dreams, man the dreams destroyed me, but when I finally talked to you about it and you helped talk through some of them. Man I was good, especially after you took care of my parents, I wasn't afraid anymore." His voice went thick as he continued, "So brother talking to your woman to try to help, is not even the slightest problem. It will bring me joy to help someone out for you, and it doesn't even come close to what I still owe you. No problem, consider it done. "

My throat felt so tight, and the burning in my chest for what this kid would do for me and how he felt. "You owe me nothing for what happened, I love you brother, thank you." My voice full of emotion.

"I'm gonna head over there now, and leave before we both start knitting and eatin bon bons together." He stood up and headed for the door as I called out, "Fuck You."

Charlie's P.O.V. *

I feel so much better since I used up the rest of the ingredients Calum had bought me. Baking is one big stress reliever, and it helps me keep my mind off of dark thoughts. I slide my strawberry rhubarb pie into the oven, as I here a motorcycle coming into the drive.  I walk through the kitchen to the front door, wondering who it is since Calum told me he would be home a little late tonight.  There is already two men from his club hanging out on the front porch eating some of the things I baked earlier, and now there's another man getting off his bike.  He looks to be about 19 or 20, 6'0 or a little shorter, brown mohawk, dark whiskey colored eyes, and an average built with his right arm covered in tattoos. I open the door a little bit as he walks up the steps and does a chin up to the other guys sitting down, before his eyes come to mine, and he gives me a blinding smile. 

"May I come in" He asks

I answer very quietly, "sure." He gives me a sorrowful look before walking into the house.  I close the door and turn to see him sitting on the couch, "Come sit precious"  he said patting the seat on the couch. I walk slowly wondering what he wants, since Calum and JJ are the only guys I really talk to in the club. I sit on the other end of the couch and turn to him with my knees tucked to my chest. "i'm Justin or people call me Squeak,"  I giggle at the name since his voice is so deep, he smiles at my laugh and continues, " and I'm a close friend of Calum's. I was told you've had some trouble?" I sober up really quick when he mentions my trouble, I havn't thought about it all day, I don't care to share my story with a man I just met either. So I keep my face blank, and just stare back at him. 

" Precious, I ain't no gossiping guy, and I ain't nosey. Anyone can see your hurtin inside, and what better person to talk about it with than someone who's been in your position." I gasp at his words, looking at him, how anyone could actually hurt this guy is beyond me. He looks like he could take anyone if they tried to mess with him. 

He grins at my reaction to his statement, "You thought your the only one sweetheart? Well you arn't, if it wasn't for Calum I wouldn't be sitting here trying to help you move past this, I would probably be dead.  How about we play a little game called give and take. I give and you take, then you give and I'll take. Sound like a deal?"

Curious as to what his story might be I just nod my head, and tuck my knees tighter to me. 

"Alright precious, I was born to a woman named Martha, and a man named Nathan. These two people were satan in the flesh, and they both had the fetish of touching boys and beating them so much they had me just so I could be used just for their fetish."  I feel my face lose all it's color and my mouth part in shock.  "I'm so sorry" I whisper to him, 

He shakes his head with a sad smile and taps my hand, "In the past." 

I look at him, knowing that it's hard to admit that type of past to anyone, because it shows your weakness.  So it's only fair I give my half, especially with something that's even worse than what I went through.  "My dad died right before I turned 13, and my mom and I never really got along. My dad and I were best friends, he used to be my hero.  When he passed my mom became and alcoholic and people began to talk about her, which in a small town in Texas is a bad thing. So she met a man named... Oliver, and he started buying her drinks, and got her hooked on different kinds of drugs.  Soon she spent so much money that she made a deal with Oliver, so that her supply would be free to her. The deal was that I was now Oliver's to do what he pleased with, and my mom got what she "needed". "

Justin nods his head in understanding, "Hurts when the people meant to protect you end up being the ones who hurt you the most." he says. 

"Yeah it does, I blamed my dad for a long time for what was being done to me." I say, shocked that I told someone something so personal.

"I can understand that, but I hope you know that he isn't to blame just like you and I arn't to blame for what has happened to us. My parents barely let me turn 3 without starting their torture. If it wasn't for me sneaking onto Calum's property when I was 17 then I would have been a goner. I was a scrawny beat up white kid then, and he took me in no questions. It took me a whole year just to tell him my story." Squeaks tells me, which surprises me that it took so long since Calum has this side of him that makes you want to tell him all your secrets, or maybe that's just me. 

I look up at him and ask, "Did you have nightmares from it?" He snorts at my question, and leans further in the couch, "hell yeah I had nightmares, for a long time. Calum used to talk through them with me so I didn't have to hold onto them any longer.  It helps you know, talking to someone. It hurts to tell it and to see the pity in their eyes but it can cure the heart. I came here to help you out, I don't want you to think your the only one with a pained past like that. So if you ever need to talk and Calum is busy or something call me. Anytime, and this guy is so screwed for messing with Devil's Poison's property. So don't worry that pretty little head of yours." Justin stood up and held a hand out for me, I placed mine in his as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. He turned to leave, when I called out, "What happened to your parents?"

He had the door open and he looked back at me, "Their dead."  

___________________

So if anyone is a fan of Justin (Squeaks) and you want to know his story, no worries his is the next book I plan to write. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

83.2K 4.5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
262K 9.4K 33
~Updating every other Tuesday~ First book: Ripper - Hell Rider's MC #1 - ~Note: Cannot be read as a stand alone book ~ Bryan "Alpha" Taylor has had...
860K 20.8K 83
Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man fears him, every woman wants him. He's th...
97.1K 3K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...