This girl I can't win?~ (Smex...

PurplePilotToast

For some reason Offenderman has taken a liking to you.... But you're unaffected by his roses? Why? Because yo... Еще

So what's up with this thing?
~Night walk~
~Intriguing...~
~Oh boy~
~Let us get to know each other~
~Scored~
~Old Tales~
~Not the cinnamon roll!~
~Maybe he Lied~
~Strange occurrence~
~Family Drama~
~Who are you?!~
~You saved me~
~The arguments explained~
~Meeting up~
~A little kiss~
~Plans...~
~Recognization~
~House Rules~
~Sweet morning~
~Good intentions, right?~
~Playtime!~
~Quite the Ride~
~R.I.P. Masky~
~Control~
~Janis saves the day!~
~While we wait for the coaster...~
~The Death Loop~
~Mass hysteria~
~Plans~
~No More Secrets pt. 1~
~No More secrets pt. 2~
~Kidnapping~
~Learning~
~Obey~
*QUICK NOTE*
~Strategy~
~For you, Anything~
~Tragedy pt. 1~
~Tragedy pt. 2~
~Decisions~
~To battle!~
~The end...?~
~The broken clock still ticks~
~Not the desired outcome~
~The end~
~Extended ending~
-Hey READERS!-

~Time flies~

3.1K 128 34
PurplePilotToast

**I do want this story to progress along the plot line I set out for it but in order for this not to be 12,000 chapters I gotta skip some stuff, let's just say you've bonded a lot with Offendy in this time.**

**Your POV**

You remembered the breakfast Offenderman had made for you, the scrambled eggs on the side that had a ketchup heart dripped onto it, the rest of your breakfast that you adored, how you had no exact idea how he knew what you liked but accepted it. Later you'd learned he could read your mind, something that shocked you and made you anxious.

You remembered the times you and Offender went on 'dates', getting the dining room all to yourselves and sharing your lives with each other while the other pastas stared intently from the living room.

You remembered all the small little kisses you had both had, other times where it began to get more intimate and heated but you'd never had sex. Oh no, you refused to let him get his way when it came to that matter. He'd beg, but you wouldn't allow him to become one with you, and eventually he'd shrug and say "the offer still stands in case you change your mind".

After living for a whole year, secluded inside the mansion, learning how to become a proxy and falling deeply in love with Offenderman, Slender had decided it would be fine for everyone to take a trip outside for just a day and see what occurred.

And so Offender had decided he would take you on a real date. Masky had to come with, but it was certainly something you wanted to do, despite not being told where you both were going to go. 

"Come on, it'll be fun (y/n)," Offender had pleaded.

"But where's the date taking place?" You asked.

"I don't know, let's find out," he said.

"Are we just going to run around and find a place that looks nice or?"'

"No, there's a specific target in mind but I'm not sure about it. Let's just go anyway, I'm sure we can find it."

You sighed. "Fine, I suppose I'll trust you on this one. But if we get lost, Masky is going to take us home ok?"

Masky shrugged. "I guess. But if you fuck up, I'm telling Slendy."

"Yeah yeah, let's go."

And now you were here, at the place he said he wasn't sure about, your eyes covered by Offenderman's hand so that you couldn't see the place he had taken you to. It was certainly going to be a surprise. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

20.6K 546 16
A familiar song, an unfamiliar man. But his magic hadn't worked on me. Should I trust him? Or will I fall at the hand of his roses?
Offenderman x Shy!reader angelbeast65

Детектив / Триллер

72.8K 1.7K 10
You were a shy girl, you never liked people or their presence so you stayed quiet and stayed away as much as you can. You also despised perverts, rap...
25 2 1
I hope you will get the old creepypasta feeling :)
45.7K 805 24
There are two readers that both fall in love with the famous Ticci Tobi but what happens when he like both of you back...please comment