Grand Prix Of Love - Max Vers...

By pasfeatvic

Max Verstappen is an 18 year old Formula 1 driver. He started his career at Toro Rosso and got the chance to... More

Teams and drivers
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Playlist
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Sequel
Chat group

Chapter 23

8.2K 148 4
By pasfeatvic

Edited: 30-12-2016

I wake up, with an arm tight around me. I'm still half naked, but I don't mind, cause so is Max. I'm only wearing panties and a sports bra and Max is in just his boxers. Last night was amazing. I've never felt closer with anyone before. He was so gently and sweet.

It was so different than any other time I had sex before. I couldn't stop smiling and feeling butterflies.

Just then, Max's alarm goes off and he groans. He rolls over and turns it off, immediately returning to his position. I giggle and kiss his nose. He smiles.

"Good morning sleepy head" I say. He frowns.

"Good morning, beautiful" he says back. I smile at that. I can't get enough of that nickname. He slowly opens his eyes and stares at me.

"How'd you sleep?" he asks me.

"Really great, you?" he just simply smiles bright. He leans down and kisses me softly.

"Do I really need to answer that?" he asks. I giggle and shake my head.

"We really need to get ready, Max" I say. Max nods and groans at the same time. How he usually gets out of bed is a mistery. He's not really a morning person.

"Come on" I say and push him slightly. He lets go of my waist. I take that as a chance to get out of bed and into the shower.

"Babe, don't go!" he says when I left the bed. I giggle and just grab clean underwair, jeans and my Red Bull shirt. If today goes well, I have a new job. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take of my underwair and jump in the shower. I wash my hair and body and then quickly dry myself off and put on my clothes. I dry my hair and put it in a high pony tail. I do my make-up like I usually do and then let Max shower and put on his Red Bull clothes. Before we leave the hotel room, Max quickly posts a picture on Instagram.

maxverstappen1 : Feeling ready, let's go! #raceday #AustrianGP

I like his picture and we make our way to the front of the hotel, where the usual driver is waiting for us. He drives us to the track. The whole way there, I just looked at Max. He seems calm.

"Nervous?" I ask him, when we're almost there. He shakes his head.

"No, I know I can push through" he says.

"You should, I'll be pushing you" I say. Max smiles at me.

"This time, I'll listen to you" I giggle and nod.

"You better"

Max is in the garage and I'm just sitting around, waiting for the race to start. They are getting ready to go to the start, they usually go there half an hour before. I see Daniel smiling with his engineers as well. So does Max. What is up with the Red Bull boys and not being nervous ?

Daniel is starting three positions in front of Max, on 5th. Bottas is in front of Max and I know that if Max has a good start, he'll be able to get past Bottas. But we'll see what'll happen.

Everyone left to the start and I take my seat at the screens. Christian is smiling at me.

"Are you ready?" he asks me. We can just talk without headphones now, as everything is quiet right now.

"Yes, I feel like Max can really push forward" Christian nods.

"I hope he can, it'd be great to get him on the podium after Monaco and Baku" he says. I nod and just hope for the best. Christian obviously wants some points for Red Bull and for Max as well. But it might just mean that for Max to get on the podium, Ricciardo can't. Mercedes will probably have P1 and P2. But we'll see.

The race is about to start and I put on the headphones, putting everything ready for action. I put on 2 screens, the race one so I can see the start well, and the lap times screen. You can see the positions as well. They do their warm up lap and I don't hear anything bad from Max, so all is good for a good start. Everyone is back at the start and the lights go on and then off. All the cars drive off. Max overtakes Bottas and Vettel is close behind him. Max is on P7 now after a few turns, while everyone else is off great. There is a lot happening in the cornors, but no one retires, which is good. No accidents always helps.

After a few laps, Max has overtaken a few others and is driving on 5 now.

"How's the grip, Max?" I ask him. I need to know when to box him, but if his tyres are good, we can try to prospone that.

"Great grip still" he answers. I nod, although he can't see. Rosberg boxes, and Hamilton a few laps later. Raikkonen boxes and Daniel has boxed already as well.

"Okay, Max, push hard" I tell him. I can see his sector times being faster than they were. A lap later, it's time to box. I press the button for both Max and the team to hear.

"Okay Max, box, box now" I say.

"Copy" I hear from Max. The team moves outside with a new set of tyres. Max comes into the pitlane and his tyres are switched. He is away in no time. Great pit stop.

Max is at P3 at one point when Vettel has a tyre that exploded. They waited to long to have the pitstop. The yellow flag comes out, which means they can't over take. Rosberg is one, Hamilton 2nd, then Max and behind Max is Daniel. If it stays like this, it'll be a great weekend. But we're at lap 26 and we have to get to lap 71.

"Max, Vettel is out of the race, so that means you're at P3 right now"

"He is?! Thanks!"

After the yellow flag and virtual safety car are gone, they drive off and Max manages to stay 3rd.

After another set of great laps, it's almost time for Max's second pit.

"Max, please push hard now, Raikkonen and Ricciardo are close behind"

"How far?"

"10 seconds, try to get it to 12" I tell him. I want more, but that won't be possible.

"Have they boxed yet?" he asks me.

"No, not yet, you're before them, so it should be fine"

"Okay" Max tries to go faster and manages to put the difference up to 11 seconds, so he comes back behind Kimi. After they both have to box, Max is back on 3rd and Kimi manages to attack Daniel and wins a spot.

At the end of the race, Raikkonen manages to close up on Max.

"Push hard Max, Raikkonen is closing up on you"

"How far away is he now?"

"5 seconds" I tell him. He tries to go harder, but his tyres aren't good enough. He just has to push through, so he can lock in 3rd position. But then something happens as Kimi is just a second away from Max. Rosberg and Hamilton have a touche, and Hamilton gets past Rosberg, while Rosberg has a damaged front. I can see Max closing in on him.

"Max, you're close to Nico, almost there actually, you can lock in second if you keep pushing" I tell Max. He doesn't reply, but I can see him pushing. Both Max and Kimi pass Nico and cross the finish line. Max finished second and Kimi third. Rosberg manages to become 4th and Daniel 5th. I high five Christian before going over to the radio.

"Amazing race, Max. Really great job. You kept pushing, amazing!" I say, really excited.

"Thanks Jas! Thank you guys for doing a great job" he says and I know he said it over the all radio.

"Amazing race, Max" Christian says.

"Thank you, Christian" Max replies. Christian takes me to the podium and to the rest of the team. Marcel spots me and takes me to the front, so I can see everything.

"Great job, Jas!" he says and high fives me. I high five a few other engineers that know who I am.

Max is announced on the podium and the entire Red Bull team cheers for him, as do I. He gets his trophy and holds it up, proudly. I smile brightly when I see how happy he is. It's then time for the celebrations and champagne goes everywhere. Max manages to get some to the team, which includes me. I'm lucky I'm short so I can avoid most of it, but there is now champagne in my hair. But I don't care, he is 2nd.

After the podium, I walk back to the Red Bull paddock. I can see Daniel sitting there, already done with his interviews.

"Hey Dan!" I say excitedly. He chuckles and smiles at me.

"Hey Jas! Great job you did there, I guess" he says. I smile.

"You did great too!" I say. Daniel shruggs.

"Could've done better, but I'm happy for Max" he says. Christian then walks in with a grin on his face as well. At first, I think he's going over to Daniel, but he actually reaches to me.

Just then, Max comes walking in as well, with a smile on his face. Obviously.

"Right on time, Max" Christian says. I frown, but Max doesn't. I look at Christian and he is still smiling at me. He holds something in his hand and he hands it to me. I get a good look at it. It's a Red Bull Racing Team pass. I look up at him.

"Congratulations, you got the job" he says. Before I can say anything, both Daniel and Max lift me in the air. Christian laughs at the sight. When they put me down, they both kiss me on the cheek. I giggle and then turn to Christian.

"Thank you so much" I tell him.

"No, thank you. You did an amazing job and you really came through for Max" Max nods at that.

"You really did help me, you told me exactly the right things, some things Jackson never thought about telling me. Like telling me that it was Vettel who was out, Jackson never did that" Max says.

"Emma never tells me those things either. It's really smart, cause that shows Max where he's at" I smile at the things they say. Max comes closer to me and hugs me tight.

"Welcome to the team babe"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 314 12
Set in the 2020 failed Australian GP. Max Verstappen and his new rookie teammate don't see eye to eye. Worse, they hate each other and can't be in th...
259K 4.9K 18
Allison's boyfriend and father of her child dies in a plane accident. She is left alone with her 3 year old son. When her best friend, Daniel Ricciar...
29.5K 444 31
Emma Verstappen is the first female F1 driver on the grid starting her rookie season along the side her older brother Max Verstappen. When she first...
998K 29.2K 56
He is Max Verstappen, an F1 world champion, known for being ruthless and arrogant. Except if you really got to know him. She is Claire Leclerc, the o...