✔️My Purr-Fect Key ⇝ Adrien/C...

By kogikofi

↱complete↲ ⇨ 2/27/17... More

Ch.1» First Unofficial meeting
Ch.2» First official meeting
Ch.4» What a Night
Ch.5» Hangout
Ch.6» Hello Again~
Ch.7» FAB
Ch.8» Memories
Ch.9» Mornings
Ch.10» Indirect
Ch.11» Tell Me~
Ch.12» First Day
Ch.13» Christmas Coincidence
Ch.14» Decorating
Ch.15» Surprise?
Ch.16» Unexpected
Ch.17» Thoughts
Ch.18 » Admitting
Ch.19» Planning
Ch.20» Decision
Ch.21» Dat-Hangout
Ch.22» Crazy
Ch.23» Helping
Ch.24» Sad To Happy
Ch.25» Compliments
Ch.26» Just a Little Chat
Ch.27» Unexpected Someone
Ch.28» Getting Ready
Ch.29» Goodbye?
Ch.30» News [EPL]
Bonus (Special Nash chapter :'D)

Ch.3» Ladybug's first impression

15.9K 401 278
By kogikofi

-- Nash's POV --

" What do you mean you don't care?! " My twin sister shouted at me while I was eating my sandwich. I rolled my eyes and ate the last bite of my food.

" There's already heroes here and why are you mad at me at me for not caring? It happened last night and look " I gestured at me and my sister. " We're fine " I continued.

(Y/n) sighed and continued to drink up her milk.

" You're. . .right " She looked at the side.
" I always am " I smiled and stood up grabbing some snacks.
" Where are you going? And what's with the crackers and grapes? " (Y/n) asked.

I turned around and rolled my eyes. " I'm gonna eat it? And I'm going to my room "
" Right. . .Sorry "
" It's okay sis and by the way. . .use your common sense "

" H-hey! That hurts you know!I have feelings too! " She spat. I turn around and chuckled as I started to walk up to my room.

" You know; you could've been more nicer to your sis " Fizz exclaimed, popping out.
"Why? Want to get caught? " I ask, entering my room and locking it.

"No. But still she's your twin " . I shrug and started to eat the food that's with me.
"Hey! What about my food? " Fizz pout. I chuckled and walked to my mini fridge. I stuck my head inside it and search for a certain food.

" Aha! " I pulled out a bowl of blueberries and set it down at a table. I closed the door of the fridge and sat down.

My little bat Kwami flew to the bowl and Jumped in it.

" But seriously , why haven't you notice the city is in danger? "

" I was fast asleep "

" But what about the noise? "

" Headphones "

" The ground shaking? "

" I always move when I sleep "

Fizz face Palm and continue to eat his food.

" Nash! " I hear (Y/n) call out, knocking at my door. Fizz hide in my bracelet while I walked to the door and unlocked it.

" Oh, Hi sis " I greet as she went inside. I close the door and turn around to see (Y/n) laying down at my bed.

" Whats wrong? " I start while grabbing my phone and headphones. She groaned while she covered her face with a pillow.
I sat at the other edge of my bed , near the head of (Y/n) .

" Mmmmm " Her voice muffled up.
" I can't understand you " I said as my headphones hang around my neck. ( His headphones is the wireless one BTW )
She sat up in a cross cross position.

" I said: Someone seems familiar " She repeated as she slowly laid back down but this time it on my leg. I fold my free leg and opened up my phone.

" Who's familiar? " I reply,looking at girl who is resting in my left leg.
"I think is Adrien " She looks at me.

" What made you say that? "

" He just look pretty familiar but I can't put a finger in it " She made a little gesture with her hands.

" You look like an idiot " I chuckled.
" Hey! Rude! " She slapped my leg. I laughed and ruffle up her hair.

" But seriously he really look like someone familiar " She continues.

" We've been here before , so I can't really argue with that "

" Childhood friend,maybe? " I continue. She sat up and leaned down the headboard.
" Don't fall asleep " I glance at her.

" Said who?"

« Time Skip »

" How about you just ask him? " I look at my sister , who was walking with me in the park. " and plus we've been talking about this for an hour now "

" Whats wrong with that? " She reply while shrugging her shoulders. " and if I ask him. I might sound like an idiot "

" I thought you are " I chuckle. She shot me a glare and fold her arms. I shake my head turn my head at the side, only to see a familiar blonde.

" Hey, isn't that Adrien? " (Y/n) stated , pointing at him. " With a photographer? "

" How did you know it's a photographer? " I look at (Y/n).

" He has a camera? " She looks back at me like I'm an idiot; which is true.

I rolled my eyes . " Well? You can ask him now"

" Fine " She huff while starting to walk at Adrien's direction. I started to walk the other way but still got a close distance to hear their conversation. I walked silently behind a tree and poke my head a little.

" Hi Adrien! " She greeted withstand small smile. The blonde turned around. When he saw (Y/n) - his face became shock but slowly turns into a warm smile.

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

" What are you doing here , (Y/n)? " He asks while looking down at me .

" Am I really that short? " I say while standing in my tippy toes and comparing my height to his.

" (Y/n)? " He say making me go back to my normal stance and looking at him.

" Right. Sorry. We're here cause I wanna ask you something " I reply. Adrien looks behind me and looks back.

" We're? "

" Huh? Me and- " I turn around and saw that Nash wasn't there.

' Did he just ditched me? '

My eyebrow and lips were twitching a bit.

" and? " He asks.
" No one " My back still facing him.
" Okay? But What do you want to ask- "

The ground started to shake a bit and the weather suddenly becomes cold.

" uh-oh " Adrien say in a worried tone.

" Uh-oh?! " I panick as I turn around to face him.

" Hide somewhere safe " He commands. I nod my head as he starts running.

' Is he that scared? ' I sweat drop.

I shake my head and started to run somewhere safe.

" Psh,(Y/n)? " (K/n) calls out. " Your not gonna fight? "

" Not yet "

" Then when?"

" Soon enough " She nods her head and hide back.

" Hope that-" I turn around. " Huh?! "

-- Nash's POV --

" Just transform! " Fizz scold me.
" Shhhh. It's to soon and plus they have heroes here "

" Then what's the point that I'm here? " He huff.

" Soon. Don't worry " I look at him. Fizz sighs and hides back.

" But for now; I'm gonna find (Y/n) even though she's mad at me for ditching her "

I ran at the nearest hiding spot and found (Y/n) .

" I never thought Paris is this dangerous " I say. She turns around from the sound of my voice.

" Huh?! "

" How long have you been there? " She asks,walking near me.

" Not that long " I reply.

She then slap my should , making me look at her.

" You ditched me! " She pout.
" I knew you were going to say that "

" You guys okay? " I feminine voice say,making us look up.

" You think? "I blurt out. (Y/n) nudged my stomach.

She jumps down and Lansing perfectly in the ground.

" I'm Ladybug " She put her hand out. I shake it and look closely at her.

" Stop Staring Nash " My twin scold.

" You guys should find a more safer place than this alley way " She smiled with a tint of blush in her cheeks.

" Any idea where? " I cross my arms.(Y/n) slapped my head making me turn to her.

" Be nice and I know where " She turns to Ladybug. " Don't worry " She assures her. She nods and and jumped away.

" What was that for?! "

" Stop being rude and lets go! " She shouts , running back to the house ( Mansion ).

« Time Skip »

" and still you don't care " My sister sigh. I nodded my head and finish up my shake.

" Like I said before; There are already heroes here " I repeated.

" and plus it's like this in London.We get attacked , heroes come by and save us, victory and repeat " I say.

" I'm not saying your right even though you are " She sighs making me smirk.

" But still; they need help "

I furrow one of my eyebrows. " And how are you gonna help? "

" I uh I mean , you know! Respect? " She stammer.

I roll my eyes." How does that help them? "

" It just helps " She spats while closing her eyes and crossing her arms.

" Why did I even ask " I rest my head at the Palm of my hand.

" Any ways I have to go " She say and went up to her room.

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

" My cover was almost blown " I whine while I ran my fingers in my hair.

" Mhm " (K/n) hums while eating some Chocolate chips.

I then heard a tappinG sound at the door of the Balcony. I turn around and stood up.

" (Y/n)? "

" Just hide " I say to my Kwami. She nods her head and did what she was told to.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

Sorry if your POV is so short. Oh! I almost forgot. I wanna thank Author_Senpai_666 and AndreaAguilar485 for supporting me! I will forever salute the both of you!

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 578 15
Adrien and Marinette are in high school and they are 17 years old now Marinette doesn't confessed her feelings till now to Adrien, but after the advi...
168K 4.2K 31
Saving Marinette from Evilistrator was all that Adrien needed to see Marinette more and get to know her. Once he saved her, he ended up visiting her...
Wolves By Cat

Fanfiction

17.6K 645 26
'I open my mouth to call for help, right then the wolf clamps its jaws down onto my arm. I pull it toward me, trying to break free. My pain and terro...
1K 53 32
Everyone knows that most times their soul mates are right in front of their faces but they never knew that that person was perfect for them, what if...