She's Back

Af missattitudeusa

Aurora Peyton Mitchell used to live in California, but moved to New York because of the bullying. She was a c... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
:Author's Note:
::2nd AUTHOR'S NOTE::
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

8.8K 212 55
Af missattitudeusa

STILL TRISTEN'S POV

"You told her that you liked her!" Olivia shouts at me. I flop on the couch. "I'm not in love with you like i was Olivia, I pretend and pretend to. You drive me nuts sometimes Livia! Everytime I try and break up with you, you cry and whine. I'm sick of it, we're done. Because I'm falling in love with Aurora." I say grabbing my bags and walking towards the door.

"I'm pregnant!" She cries out, i slowly turn around. "What?" I ask suprizingly calm. "I'm pregnant. We are going to have a family Tristen. If you walk out that door you walk out of our baby's life." She says. Nikki walks down with her bags. I look at the door than I slowly closed it. "What are you doing? Zack is on his way." Nikki says opening up the door. "Olivia's pregnant." I say looking down, Nikki chuckles.

"You are fucking clueless Tristen. This whore told you she was pregnant right when you broke up with her. She always makes a excuse for why you need to stay with her." Nikki says. "Thanks Nikki." I say grabbing my bags and leaving.

*****

"Where can I drop you off?" Zack askes me. "Aurora's house." I say and Zack smiles and drives to her house.

"Alright, see you later?" Zack says, I nodd and get out. I walk to the door and knock, Aurora opens it. "Go away." She says, attempting to shut the door but I kept it open. "Please just listen." I say grabbing her hand and pulling her towards me. "I broke up with Olivia, because I hurt you and I didn't want to cause any harm." I say, she cups my cheek. "You have always caused harm, but then you wouldn't be Tristen." She says, I smirk. "Are we okay then?" I ask holding both her hands. "Yeah, just promise we don't get into any big fights." She says.

"Rory your dad is inside." Kate interupts, opening the front door. "Tristen, please come in with me." She shyly says, I nodd.

RORY'S POV

"Hi dad." I say. Tristen, my dad and I are in the living room. "Aurora. Wow, how long has it been?" He askes. "'Fourteen years,two months and five days." I say, holding Tristen's hand. "About that Rory, I got re-married when you were about ten. I also have a little girl she's twelve now, her name is Kali." He says, my eyes water and my body tenses up. Trísten squeezes my hand and whispers in my ear. "It's okay, don't cry. I'm right here with you." He whispers. "I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." I say and Tristen follows me.

I start crying so hard I felt like someone was singing Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake to me. Tristen pulls me into a hug. "It's okay." He says kissing my forehead. "It's hard knowing all this." I sob into his chest. "I know." He says pulling me away and wiping my tears away, he leaves a soft kiss on my cheek. "I want him to leave Tristen." I say, looking in his eyes. "Okay, I'll go tell Kate." He says smiling then leaving.

To be honest I dont even know why my dad wants to get back in my life after fourteen years. He obviously didnt want me when him and my mom got divorce and he walked out.

"He's gone. He just wants you to come see them this weekend." Tristen says, I dry my tears. "Thanks Tristen." I say and he shrugs. "I'll be on my way home then. I'll see you later?" He askes scratching the back if his neck. I smile and kiss his cheek. "Good night Tristen." I chuckle pushing him out the door. "Night babycakes." He smirks walking out. "You're such a flirt." I say and close the door.

***Next morning***

"Aurora, grab your stuff and let's go." Tristen irritatingly rushes me. "I work at my own pace, I am a girl so I have more things to pack." I say. "My family is waiting at my aunt's house." He whines, I look at him in disbelief. "Do you want me to stay with you?" I ask and he grabs my hands. "Hurry up." He finally says.

"I'm ready." I say, putting my luggage in Tristen's car. "My two favorite words right now." He says getting in the car and roaring it back to life, I as well get in.

We drove for what seems like forever, we left the house at six in the morning and now it's eight a.m. "We'll be there in like twenty minutes." Tristen says, looking at me and just creepy staring at me. "What?" I ask, he smirks. "Nothing, just looking at the most beautiful girl I've seen." He says smiling at me. Heat from my cheek start rising and I immediately know that I'm blushing, Tristen laughs noticing it. "Shut up! It doesnt happen on purpose, it's your fault." I say crossing my arms and looking out the window. "Aww you're so adorable when you're embarressed." Tristen says parking in a drive way.

I get out and grab my luggage out of the car and Tristen grabs his. We walk to the door where we are greeted by I believe his aunt. "Tristen, is this the gorgous Aurora?" She askes, looking at Tristen then holding my hands. Tristen nodds and smiles. "Oh my. She's more beautiful then you described." She says. "Yes she is." Tristen says, grabbing my waist and leading me inside.

Cute, but still creepy that Tristen talks about me to his family.

"Aurora and Tristen you can have the room, upstairs at the left side end of the hall." Tristen's aunt says. "Where's my mom and dad?" Tristen askes, I look around my surroundings and the only thing I can say is wow.

The floor is cherry wood matted. The living room is huge with large white sofa and a flat screen t.v. Chandeiler hang from the ceiling and stairs long, the house is beautiful. It smells like cherries and a tint of chocolate.

"They went to go get some presents for Aurora, you, Christopher and Jay." She says and Tristen nodds and walks up to the room, I follow after.

I already love this family they are so nice and respectful. They let me into their Christmas vacation, if anything I should be giving them presents but they are giving me presents.

When we get into the room, I start unpacking my clothes and set up my hair stuff, make-up and perfume stuff in the bathroom. The room is a master bedroom with a perfect view off the balcony. Someone knocks on the door, I open it as Tristen unpacks.

"Hi sweetie,all the adults are going out tonight." Mrs.Perez, Tristen's aunt, says. "Okay Mrs.Perez." I say. "Call me Aunt Sharlet, see you later Aurora." She says leaving, I smile. I put my hair into a messy bun and knock on the bathroom door. "Tristen, I need to wash my face." I tell him and the door opens. His shirt is off, kill-me-now.

I put on this cream that helps with cleaning the face, it has that fresh feeling with it. I rinse the foam off my face and dry it."Take a picture with me." He says and we take some selfies. One was a simple normal smiling picture, the second one was us both doing silly pictures, third him kissing my cheek and the last one was our cheeks touching. He posts them on Instagram and Facebook and tags me in them.

My phone instantly goes off with so many beeping noises, which means it has notifications. I look on my Instagram:

09_OMG_GIRL Omg u guys r goin out?!!! How cute! xoxoxo #bestcouple

Serena_sanchez Tristen she's so pretty!!!!

Awesomeness_ninja finally I hated olivia!

Queen_bee You guys r so adorable

Too_fucken_cute3 he's just trynna make me jealous, he still wants me

Itz_nikki_bitch motherfucker, I was there rememebr?! He dont want yo monkey ass. He moved on that's all it is @too_fucken_cute3

Too_fucken_cute3 @Itz_nikki_bitch i know tristen,he loves me not that fatty

Swagger_109 @too_fucken_cute3 actually i dont love you never had ,u were always so strict like i waz ur son. I love @yolo_motto_143 not u

09_OMG_GIRL Omg that was supa cute ;) @swagger_109

Swagger_109 thanks... @09_OMG_GIRL ayee text me tomorrow or after xmas

09_OMG_GIRL alright @swagger_109

Facebook

Kate Black

Oh my godness, I love these pictures guys

Dominic Williams

Damn Tristen shes ffiiioooonnnneee

Tristen Rodriguez

Shes gorgous, I know .Inbox me cX

Dominic Williams

Ight

Claire Megura

Best couple, love you guys so much xo

Sharlet Perez

There's my nephew and his beautiful girlfriend. You two come down stairs soon.

Aurora Mitchell

Okay, we will Aunt Sharlet

Jay Rodriguez

I've been gone for two weeks and I miss so much. Nice to see you back in town Aurora

Aurora Mitchell

Can't wait to see you Jay-Jay

******

It's nine at night, I saw Mister and Misses Rodriguez ( who insisted I call them Ma' and Pops ) and I saw Jay and Christopher

We are at a party for someone I do not know of. Tristen, Jay and Christopher went to go see a few people and I told them I would be fine in front of the house. "Hey baby, wanna go to my house?" A boy in all black smoking a cigaret says to me. "Um, I rather not." I say trying to hold my breath since he was so close to me. "Your lost." He says, blowing the smoke into my face and leaving. I cough really hard and try to fan out the air.

Tristen walks up to me and kisses my cheek. "You okay?" He askes looking at me, as I still cough. "Yeah, just a lot of smokers." I say once I have my breath back. He takes me inside the house and holds me tight so I wont lose him. Once we are in the middle of the dance floor Tristen dances with me, he makes some funny faces and it makes me laugh. Then some how we end up having a dance contest and we are both good dancers, dancing to Lolly wasn't that easy. After the battle, Tristen and I split up because he had to use the bathroom.

*GUN SHOT* Everybody screamed and got down. I look around in panic, trying to find Tristen. I saw someone fall down and I recongized the person. I run to the boy that got shot, Nick Mayer. "Nick!" I scream, checking his wound. Right in the stomach blood was coming out. I take off his shirt and try to cover his wound, he looks at me and smiles. "You're going to be okay." I say and as soon as I say that someone yanks me up and wraps his arm around my neck. Next thing that happened was that he put a gun to the side of my head.

I start crying and sweating really badly. I see Tristen walking slowly toward me, looking at me calmly. "Come closer, she dies." The man holding me says, I start crying harder. "Put the gun down man, that's my girl. Leave her alone, are you really going to kill a girl?" Tristen says. The man lowers the gun then points it at Tristen, I scream and try to get free from his grip. "No! Please don't! Don't hurt him, please!" I scream crying heavyly. The man falls to the ground and I turn around and look at him, someone stabbed him.

Two men run to Tristen and start punching and cutting him. Jay pulls me to get out of the house, I scream saying that I'm not leaving without Tristen. "Tristen!" I scream running back when the two men are killed. I drop next to Tristen and start crying harder, he hugs me. Bloods on his face and on his chest, some of his blood is on my shirt. "I'm so glad you're okay." I say, hugging him a little tighter.

******

We get back to the house and I help Tristen to our room. Once he's on the bed I go get some alchool, swabs, warm water and towels.

He takes off his shirt and I put some alchool on his cut where the knife was. He clutches onto the bed, which I'm guessing means that it hurts. I then put some warm water on it, after I stop the cut from bleeding anymore I start cleaning his face. I wipe the water off his face and I look down.

"What's wrong?" He askes, lifting my head up. "This wouldn't had happened if I stayed on the ground." I say with a tear strolling down my cheek. "Baby it's fine, you're brave and you were just trying to help Nick." He says, I shrug. "I guess I'm sad because I put both mine and your life in danger." I say, Tristen looks up and he looks confused. I look up and we see a mistletoe, we both looked at each other. I shook my head and he shook his head, then I looked at the tape and their was a name on it 'Love,Aunt Sharlet'. We both laugh so hard, then I shrug. "It's a tradition." I say, leaning in for a kiss and so does Tristen.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist. His thumbs circle underneath my top and a moan slipped through my throat, I fell him smiling. He pulls me in closer and I rummage my fingers through his hair, messing it up.

"You guys want any-" Jay walks and then stops, me and Tristen back away from each other a bit. I start blushing and then Tristen and Jay have a conversation then Jay leaves. "Aurora?" Tristen askes, while I'm changing out of my shirt and into a tain top and some shorts. "Yes." I say, looking at him. "You know I love you, right?" He says, I smile and nodd my head. "Do you love me?" He askes, I sit next to him. "Yes Tristen, I love you." I say, he smiles. "Aurora Peyton Mitchell will you be my girlfriend?" He askes. I look in his eyes to see if he was joking, he isnt. He is dead serious."Yes Tristen Oliver Rodriguez I will be your girlfriend.

I don't really know what happened but what I do know is, I had my first kiss and it was amazing. I got to share with someone I felt something special between. Also, I have a boyfriend. My first boyfriend. I feel like I have grown up and it feels funny but good at the same time. Now, from the actions that Tristen is making I trust and I love him.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

60 0 5
Aurora Sanchez is a new student at the elite boarding school, Lincoln College. Her plan is to make it through her year at Lincoln College as smoothl...
204K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
12.7K 254 65
she is educated youth who attract towards a poor and cold boy... when he save her life... she try every single things to get closed to him... just...
20 0 5
Dear Alejandro, It's me, Luciana. I wrote this story five years ago and have rewritten it many times since. Here it is, though, my senior year, the...