Sacrifice Of Love

By nada_samy_99

"I will give up anything for you. I promise " Sacrifice. A great word with wonderful meaning. Sacrificing fo... More

Sacrifice Of Love
1# First sight
2# Single Or Taken?
3# First Dance :)
4# A Hopeful Question.
5# The Date *.*
6# The Drive :)
7# Accident ?!
8# Is it love ?!
9# A brothers true love <3
10# Memories..
12# First Kiss :*
13# Day Of Arguments
14# scolding
15# Advice Of The Wise
16# Dinner With The Family
TRAILER!!
17# Confessions and Vows
18# New Family :))
19# Edward's point of you
20# The Slaughter!
21# Please Listen!
22# I didn't mean it!
23# Surprise!!
24# His little girl :)
25# Not Her
26# My Story...
27# It's Over
28# Moving On
29# He's The Liar!!
30# I Need You
31# The news
32# So close yet so far :(
33# Pretending
34# Don't Turn Away
35# Graduated Love
36# Safe and Sound
37# Fun time!!
38# You're Everything
39# Don't Cry
40# He's back..
41# Threats and Fears.
42# Breakdown!
43# IT'S A...
44# The New Kingdom!
45# Christmas Eve!
46# On Cloud Nine?
47# Lost.
48# Cry With You
49# Human
50# Our Love
51# Official Dancer
52# Borrow My Heart
53# Robin
54# The vow
55# A blast from the past..
56# Our Night
57# The Message
58# Plans
59# Delilah
60# Incredible
61# Let them know
62# First Picture
63# Changes
64# News
65# We Cry
66# Sirens
67# Whatever will be, will be
Epilogue
Author's Note

11# Miss Him :(

551 22 8
By nada_samy_99

Chapter 11:

Amber

I was preparing myself to go to that match of Daniel. To say the truth, I was very excited!! I want to see him so much. I don't know what is he doing to me. I am always looking forward to see him. I wonder what does he think of me. Does he think that I am clingy because I accept every damn offer he gives me ?! Or does he like it ?!

I sighed sitting on my bed with just the towel covering me. I have just gotten out of the bathroom after a long, relaxing hot bath. I really need this calmness. I heard buzzing beside me. My phone. Ughh !! Can't I just stay in silence for 5 minutes !! I sighed pressing the green button.

"Hey girl !!" A voice beamed through the speaker that I had to pull it away.

"Amyy " I grinned

"I missed you lots."

"Me too!! Where are you not asking about me ?!" I scolded

"Sowwyy. Here I am asking" she said quickly getting herself out of trouble.

"Okay. What's up?!" I asked

"Nothing much. I broke up with Micheal."

"Why?! He was such a sweetheart!!"

"You're mistaken. He was an asshole!!"

"Uh uh. What happened?!"

"Okay. Listen up."she said

"Okay"

"Last month, he said that he would take me to a date. We were still in London by the way. Anyway, I kept waiting for him for two hours in the snow till I froze. Then ,when I gave up I left and called him and finally the prince charming gave me the honor to answer me!!" She was angry now and the way she was talking about him was hilarious !!

"I asked him where the hell was he and he told me with attitude 'at home , where else would I be in the icy cold weather?!' And that was it. I kept cursing him then told him that we were over"

"You're not easy" I chuckled

"Of course.. and now I am with Finn "

"In a month, Amelia !!"

"He was drooling and I felt sorry for him" she said and I burst out laughing.

"Yeah of course "

"Okay tell me about you. How are things?!" She asked

"Good "

"No bad boys here or there?!" I could see her grinning

"No well ... There is but he is not bad at all .. he is gentle.. I thought guys like this extincted !!"

"Hmmm.." she hummed teasing me

"Why are you humming !!" I scolded

"Girl you're in love " she said in duh tone

"How could you even know ?!"

"By the way you're talking about him .. 'so gentle and sweet'" she mimicked me and heat raised to my cheeks

"Don't say that" I covered my face

"Say what Amber ?! You're in love and that's normal. You shouldn't be embarrassed and nervous like this !! I bet you're blushing as a fool now !!" She exclaimed and I stayed silent still blushing.

"Thought so !! Anyway I am celebrating Finns birthday party and I want you to come tonight"

"I can't tonight"

"Why?!"

"Daniel has a match and invited me to like... Umm support him and meet .. his sister" God !!I felt awkward !!

"You're dumping me for his sake and you're still saying that you're not in love .. Girl you fell hard!!"

I really fell... Hard.

"I am not dumping you. Its just.. I promised him .."

"Okay both of you come after that match.. what is he playing anyway ?!" She asked getting annoyed

"Boxing"

"Woah !! A dancer and a boxer .. it's more like beauty and the beast " she chuckled

"Okay Amelia !! I will try .. Goodbye !!" I said shutting her up

"Okay okay bye " she chuckled and hung up.

I shook my head placing my phone on the dresser and getting up to pick my outfit. I kept looking for something that would match the place where I was going and finally made up my mind to wear a sweatshirt and jeans. After making sure my hair is decent and my eyeliner is not smeared , I made my way to the kitchen and prepared something to eat then sat alone eating. That's it. Alone..

I know that I made that to myself. I made myself lonely by living in that flat all by myself after refusing to live with mum and dad and when I refused for the second time to go live with Edward and his little family. I don't know if that's regret ,but I need someone to be with me. That's why I always stay over at Robins ,but now I became ashamed for being burden over him despite him telling me that he enjoys.

This thought didn't get out of my mind. I keep asking myself .. what if I didn't find someone to love ?! What if I stayed like this for the rest of my life.. lonely..?! And the most important question is .. what if I died here and no one was there to pray for me?

The thoughts are horrible and I sound pathetic ,but after the story of Delilah that Daniel told me about yesterday touched me really hard and the thought stuck in my mind. I can't believe that after spending seven years of my life with someone .. and after finally getting married to him .. he would leave me alone .. cold and lonely. I cannot blame Delilah for what she did even though I am totally against self harm 100 percent !! But when I put myself in her shoes .. I found a really strong woman. At least she finally stood for herself !!

I sighed brushing away these thoughts and put my plate in the sink. I took my phone and dialed dads number. He is probably still at home and I miss him and mum.

RING RING.

" 'ello ?!" He said with a hoarse voice.

"I woke you up, dad?!" I sighed feeling guilty.

"Amber. No baby girl. You didn't. I miss you"

"Me too dad.. I miss you and mum" tears welled up to my eyes.

"When will you come?!"

"I don't know. As soon as I can, I promise."

"You say that every time." he sighed.

"No, I promise. I will come before I get back to uni. That's a promise."

"Okay." he sighed.

"Where is mum?!"

"She left to Japan. There is a conference she had to attend."

"And you're by yourself ?!" I placed my mug on the counter giving him my full attention.

"Yes. I am not a child ,and it's okay"

"I know ,but take care of yourself ,and don't smoke ,please."

"Okay" he said. Dad is a big smoker and few years ago, we found out that it caused him to breath heavily all the time. Mum always takes care about that. I couldn't remember a time when dad smoked in the house. It was a rule for the sake of our health.

"Okay daddy, I have to go now. I'll call you later and take care of yourself please"

"Okay. Good luck ,love" he hung up. I sighed slipping my phone in my pocket as I went to the front door and slipped my shoes on. I got in the car and drove to the place where Daniel told me that the match would be held. He didn't want me to come here by myself ,but gave up after I told him that I knew the area around very well. He is really protective and stubborn ,but somehow I like it. I shook my head to my own thoughts and started the car.

I drove to where Daniel told me and parked my car. Getting in, I found the place nearly empty with only few men. I looked around the room trying to find anyone I know ,and finally, I spotted Paul. I approached him and he smiled brightly when he saw my face.

"Beautiful Amber" he greeted and I blushed

"Hello Mister"

"Call me Paul !! You are here for Daniel,right?!" He asked and I nodded blushing.

"Well he is in the fitting room. Come with me" he said walking away and I followed him. He stopped in front of a door and knocked.

Few seconds later, Daniel opened the door. His eyes fell immediately on my face.

"Amber" he smiled widely.

"Come'n" he opened the door

"Uuh You didn't even notice me" Paul chuckled and Daniel blushed

"I did" he tried to hide his blush which I find was cute.

"Yeah sure.. " Paul teased with chuckle

"Okay come in now" Daniel repeated and I nodded getting in. Paul left saying that he has stuff to do or whatever and Daniel turned to face me once again.

"He talks alot" He chuckled

"Yeah. He reminds me of my father" I smiled

"Your father talks allot ?!" He joked

"No. He is so friendly yet fatherly. I used to tell every single detail of my life to dad. That was before I came here" I sighed sadly. I miss dad so much. Talking on the phone is not enough.

"Hmm.. " Daniel nodded in agreement and then we heard the door creaking. Our heads shot in the direction of the annoying sound and I found a very pretty lady.

"Um.. Hi. Amber right?!"

"Yeah." I smiled turning to look at Daniel with a questioning look. Who is she?! I think I saw her before.

"Well, I am Delilah." She extended her arm to shake my hand and my eyes widened

"No way !!" I shook my head and they gave me a surprised look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N) Okay guys. Here is an update although I didn't reach my goal ,but I wanted to update before I get crushed in my exams. Please comment and vote. I take hours to write a chapter ,and you just take a few seconds to vote and comment for it.

This chapter is dedicated for @ itsa1derfulwrld

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 70 20
"Altruism is the term you use for a self sacrificing person. Someone who would lay down their life if it meant that others had a chance at living. I'...
149K 13.5K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
502K 13.3K 39
What happens when you realise the man who owns your heart no longer treasures it? The man you fell in love with no longer exists? Do you stay? Or do...
22 3 6
Never though taking revenge would be so alluring. She was a breeze of summer slurred with a splash of coconut. But now she would undoubtedly choose d...