Mad House :: z.m

By Iost-girls

In which Zayn tries to scare his girlfriend, Brianna, who can not be scared, and take her to one of the most... More

Mad House
Playlist
Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Epilogue

Thank You!!!

287 24 21
By Iost-girls

It's official. This is the end of Mad House. My second completed book, I'm proud. *sniffles*
This book was my attempt to scare you guys but I'm sure I failed miserably. I tried though, it's the thought that counts right?

Anyways, I will like to thank you guys for reading this weird book and sticking with me through it and voting and commenting. I love seeing feedback in any type of form so it swelled my heart that so many of you enjoyed this book the way you did. Thanks.

Second, I will like to thank JasminNelson for creating the #spookyhoesonlychallenge and picking me to join in. I hope you enjoyed this book girl!

Although I sucked, it was fun writing this story and seeing how I can expand my genres with writing. Overall, this was just for fun and a chance for me to grow out of my terrible updating habits.

I hope y'all enjoyed the ending of this book and see y'all on the flip side!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 376 116
It is Halloween here in the fictional realm! Prepare to come face to face with cackling witches, ghouls, goblins, vampires, evil clowns, and anything...
4.8K 295 10
•Fantasy/Horror AU Kim Miyoung has had feelings for her best friend Minho for a while now, but she's not so sure if those feelings are mutual. Nevert...
11.6K 1.1K 50
Into a bit of horror? 🔪 Or maybe you just want a little fright? These scary short stories are perfect for you! Each chapter will be a different scar...
55.1K 1.9K 53
After Y/n's parents separate she has to move to Haddonfield with her mother and sister . Everything seems to be going well until she learns the terri...