Finding My Lost Self [to be e...

By Dark_Starlet

She's sarcastic. She was the girl who never cared what people said. She was far from a romantic; She was Oreo... More

Chapter 1 - Worst best day
Chapter 3 - Who am I?
Chapter 4 - Surprises
Chapter 5 - The Bet And The Shock
Chapter 6 - "well don't worry i'm not a murderer"
Chapter 7 - How Could this Day Get Any Better?!
Chapter 8 - Peace And Fears
Chapter 9 - Desperation
Chapter 10 - Enemies, Frienemies, Or Friends?
Chapter 11 - Weekend Jerkface Style
Chapter 12 - Everybody's Running from the past
Chapter 13 - Four Words That Ruined Me
Chapter 14 - The Announcement
Chapter 15 - Mysteries, Dresses...Feelings?
Chapter 16 - The Masquerade
Chapter 17 - What the...?
Chapter 18 - Now I'm officially a pervert. I'm going to hell.
Chapter 19 - "Well, I am a rude guy."
Chapter 20 - The 'Freak Your Friends' Award is Mine
Chapter 21 - Besides our screwed up love lives.
Chapter 22 - Great, now I would need an ear surgery.
Chapter 23 - I couldn't hurt an ant!
Chapter 24 - Grief could last too much longer.
Chapter 25 - "I really like the way you smell,"
Chapter 26 - What if he was eating our pizza queen?!
Chapter 27 - Personally, I'd rather end up as bacon.
Chapter 28 - He was an onion.
Chapter 29 - I was more stupid than a potato.
Chapter 30 - Wow, dude. You're whipped.
Chapter 31 - That felt like a freaking nuclear bomb!
Chapter 32 - Pfft, as if I would cheat.
A/N: Happy New Year!! (Update Info)
Chapter 33 - "More freaky than a child of Miley Cyrus and Kim Kardashian,"
Chapter 34 - Ain't nobody got time for that!
Chapter 35 - My Banana Ass Luck Decided To Slap Me
Chapter 36 - Here comes my knight with a shining shovel.

Chapter 2 - Change

8.9K 304 59
By Dark_Starlet

Dedicated to @Cold_Lady19 'Cause her stories are perfect and addictive they hold so much emotions.. <3 They are just my favorite.. :D

Anyway Here's the Chap. ! :D Hope you like it.. :) 

Chap. 2 

To say I was freaking out was an understatement. and I had no idea why he did it but he just did.

I had a friend request from Jason Parker. The Jerk added me. What the fudge? Hadn't he hurt me enough already? or did he just like annoying me even on the internet?

Wasn't just letting me be an option now?

I narrowed my eyes and accepted anyway. I was curious to know what he wanted. Surprisingly, I received a message immediately. well, wow. that was fast. it was him. I wondered what he wanted now. 

Jason Parker, Mr. Poular, Major douche bag, the ultimate manwhore and most of all, the person whom I officialy hate his guts since the first day of my Senior year.

The idiot who made me hate myself for the first time and could make this day end as a living hell to me.

He wanted to say something and I had to know what it was, but... hadn't he hurt me enough already?

Him: Hey, Nerd.

Me: What do you want?

Him: I'm fine thanks. PS. don't drool on your computer It's disgusting.. ;)

Me:  I think I made it clear before that I don't drool on ugly bastards. what do you want, Parker? -.-

Him: well, first off, I have to let you know that you have my sympathy for being an ogre. And the only reason why I apologise is that I have to maintain my social image as a good person. I don't want girls saying I'm a bully or something.

I scowled at my screen. well that was creepy. and really? 'apologise'? he didn't even say sorry. and whatever that is he just said he even said it rudely. that stuck up Jerk.

Me: you're not even a good person in the first place. and about you 'social image', I don't freaking care. haha and by the way that part about 'I don't want girls saying I'm a bully or something' is so funny. 'Cause you really are much worse. :D

Him: whatever, geek face. I'll say what I'm here for and go because my laptop started to get invaded by your viruses. I believe I already apologized and whether you accept it or not. you can come to my next party but bring your friend, she's hot. ask her to teach you how to dress. and note that, as much as I hate it, we're not getting rid of eachother anytime soon.

I furrowed my eyebrows in utter confusion as I typed my reply..

Me: what do you mean?

Him: you'll know later. ;) you can ask your mom. I advise you to don't, though. but still you have to look like a girl if you came to the party. I don't welcome tomboy weirdos in my place.

I didn't bother replying. I felt suffocated already. what the fuck did this 'not getting rid of eachother' thing have to do with my mom? It's none of his business.

I just wanted to make Jason Parker regret ever making fun of me. I swear I will.

Now I just had to call Ellie to know just what to do.

I took my phone and called her instantly.

"Hey what's up?" She said cheerfully. 

"I have some weird stuff going on." I said.

"ohh, sounds fun! I'm on the way!" She squealed excitedly. "Should I get Olly?... Oh wait! don't tell me it's your stuffed animals again!!" She said the last part in a pissed off whiny tone.

I knew what she meant, last time I called her for an 'emergency' it was because Daisy, my dog then, got 3 of my poor teddies killed and got all of the fiber out of them. I know it sounds childlish keeping them at that age but hey!

"No, it's a girl thing, I'll wait for you... and No, it's not my teddies again." i said with a chuckle and then we hung up.

10 minuites later, she arrived and I told her everything about what happened after I got home and parker's 'appology'. we sat on my bed indian style and started thinking of some stuff to make him stop annoying me. 

"Okay first off... We'll go to that party." Ellie said cheerfully as she clapped her hands together. 

"are you nuts?? I want to make him regret making fun of me!! and now you're giving him more room to do it!!" I yelled at her.

"No, just listen to me. that'll be a part of our 'revenge'." She said as she made quotations with the fingers.

"Plus, there will be hot boys!" she squealed and I rolled my eyes at her.

"anyway, I want to do you a makeover and get you some pretty clothes. I swear you'll look better than anyone else. we'll make him the one to drool when he sees you." She said and I raised a questioning eybrow at her.

"He'll regret ever thinking of saying you were ugly. and every other boy will too. He says you can't be feminine, then we'll show him what femininty means." She said with a grin. The way she said it made it sound like I wanted to hook up with him.

"And, Miranda will be jealous!" she said excitedly. I really never thought that what happened with Miranda could make Elena hate her so much. She's even thinking of her in my 'revenge'.

"But I don't want to impress him! I only want to seek revenge!" I whined. I really wished he never noticed me, not to grab his attention more!

"but you have to. taking revenge on someone like Jason parker is not like anyone else. you should make him want you but never have you. that way he'll regret ever getting on your bad side. it's that or no revenge." she said seriously.

I thought about it a little bit. there was nothing left to lose right? "okay." I sighed in defeat.

That was one of the stupidest, most pointless decisions I have ever made.

 ~♥~

after like other 10 minutes we were heading to the mall. I asked for my mom's credit card and she gave it to us without hesitation, once she knew we will buy 'pretty clothes and make up'.

She even was squealing because she's been wooing me into doing such things since I was 15. she also said Ellie could use they money as a reward for presuading me to buy this kind of things.

We headed to the mall and started wandering around the shops. I bought some nice dresses and heels and other beautiful shirts and tank tops and many other clothing articles. Surprisingly, I was really starting to enjoy this.

After we were done shopping, we went to the hair dresser's. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to cut my hair or dye it. I was just going to ask the lady and hopefully, she'll know what to do.

"you can go shopping while I have my hair done," I told Ellie with a smile and she nodded with a huge grin and said "okay, I'll meet you in an hour." then she went off.

5 minuites later, I saw a beautiful young lady who looks nowhere older than 25 approaching me with a sweet smile. Her blonde hair was about shoulder length but it looked so good on her. Her blue eyes looked kind and I felt calmed when I saw her.

"hello mademoiselle, I am Maggie, how may I help you?" She said in a kind of foriegn accent. she seemed to be french or something. 

"umm, I don't really know, I want you to do me a haircut of your choice. something along the lines of 'breathtaking' if you can." I said with a chuckle. I could feel myself blushing already. I felt like the biggest idiot in the planet since I've never done this before.

"Oh, with my pleasure. I think I have the right thing for you. just stay still and it'll be a surprise," she said with a grin then added "May I blindfold you so that it would be a surprise?" she asked cheerfully.

"Oh, sound's fun! okay," I said with a grin. I was really excited for this.

She smiled at me, got closer to my face and then everything I saw was dark. I felt her proceeding with my hair, washing, combing, drying, cutting and a lot other weird procedures. My head felt ticklish when she was blowdrying it but I tried to ignore the feeling.

about like 45 other minutes of doing stuff to my hair 'cause I couldn't really see what was happening. I felt her take off my blindfold then I heared her speaking "you may look now,"

I opened my eyes slowly. my eyes took a little while to adjust to the lighting. I stared st the mirror after that. and believe me, what I said was just the reason to the biggest shock of my life.

I looked at Maggie and saw her smiling sweetly "Oh.My.God!! Thank you!!" I exclaimed while grinning like an idiot. I looked so... stunning!!

I got up and hugged the lady who was pretty surprised and laughed lightly. I looked back at my reflection after that, admiring her work.

my hair was cut for about a little bit above elbow length, it was the same brown shade with blonde highlights here and there with beautiful curls at the ends. it was so unlike me. my hair always was like a nest on my head. this was some beautiful stranger who's just stunning like a sunshine. I was jumping with joy inside.

"Anytime mademoiselle, you are very beautiful by nature," She said in the same sweet accent of her's, smiling lightly.

I thanked the lady one more time and headed to meet Ellie. I saw her sitting on some table playing with her phone. I approached towards her and greeted "Hey, Ellie!"

she lloked up at me in confusion "umm excuse me. do I know you?" she asked then her eyes widenend at the instant. "Oh my god you look dashing!" she exclaimed and stared at me in awe. I was pretty sure that now I was grinning like an idiot from in and out.

~♥~

I headed home after dropping Ellie at her home. I walked in and struggled with all the bags I was carrying. my mom was sitting on her laptop and she looked up at me, my hair and the bags then grinned widely.

"Sam! You look awesome! Seems like Elena did a good job back there!" She said smiling broadly.

I chuckled "yeah. I never thought I'd be into that kind of stuff. but I really enjoyed today." I said smiling back at her.

"Okay, you gotta show me what you got. But first go take a shower and change into your pajamas," she said excitedly.

"okay I'll be right back." I replied then hugged her and went upstairs.

after having a shower I ate and showed my mom all the stuff I got -which she squealed at eery part of- she was so happy and excited for she's been wooing me into buying 'pretty stuff' since a while.

I was so exhausted so I sat in my bed and put my head phones on to listen to some music while thinking of all the day's events. whoa! it was a long day.

I still couldn't help but think of what would happen next with Parker. I wondered why did he 'appologize'. why did he even do that to me in the first place? despite he's always been a cruel bad person, I've never heared of him bullying someone into doing his homework, nerds wished for it anyway so he got them easily.

I kept on thinking till I heared the music in my ears fade slowly as i drifted to sleep.

Tomorrow was going to be a busy day. I'll make everyone regret ever making fun of what I am. especially Jason Parker.

with this last thought everything dissolved into the darkness.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Soo ?? What do you think ? :D i know it was short but i have Exams so yeah I'll update as soon as I can. hope you liked it. wait for the next chapter AND..

Comment & Vote :D

xo-Toka ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 66 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
1.6M 62.2K 45
"Not the typical cliche teen fiction" "You're hooked from the get go. Pretty much similar to when you can't stop eating till the last slice of pizza...
704 42 8
The human body has two mechanisms it uses when faced with sudden great and impending danger. It's a mechanism people use all the time whether they r...
96.7K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...