Hold my hand // Jeon Jungkook

By AtomicBuildingBlocks

A story of two young idols who just so happen to fall in love. Kora Lennon, a freshly debuted girl group idol... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Final chapter)
Thank you
32

23

3.8K 63 29
By AtomicBuildingBlocks

(Kora's POV) (photo is what Kora's wearing)

"J..Jungkook?"

He looked just as shocked as I was, at this point and time I wasn't mad, I wasn't upset, I wasn't confused, I wasn't happy, I am just simply blank, I don't know how I should feel about this entire situation. I slowly turned my head and looked towards the filming crew,

"Could I please have a moment?" The director nodded, seeming to completely understand this  situation. I quickly walked away from this scene and found the ladies room, I entered the bathroom and leant over the sink. The thousands of memories that I pushed to back of my mind, the memories that I tried so hard to forget started rushing back to me...

The constant teasing and cute smirks that I loved so much...

The performances together...

The cheeky photos that showed how much we grew through the 2 years of which we spent together...

"Ooooh Kora, wait take a photo of me" He said as he passed me his phone and crouched down in front of the car, I laughed as I also got down leaning on one knee.

"Thanks babe" He would say as he walked over and would plant a kiss on my cheek.

Oh the sweet kisses...

The quick kisses we would quickly give each other as we ran through the hallways to get to our next stages as we wished each other good luck before running off in the opposite directions

The photos and videos that all the fans thanked me for...

(my personal fave ^^)

The cheeky moments that were for my eyes only

The times that we spent alone, simply embracing each other, either in a sad atmosphere where we talked about how we were truly feeling and the stress that we were feeling, or a comfortable silence, or a bright talkative atmosphere where we would poke each other and joke around and simply enjoy each other's company.

But the memories of the heartbreak also came back to attack me. 

The tears that were shed as my members would try to calm me, 

The tears that he shed...

The glances I would sneak at award shows.

The cold, lonely nights where all I wanted was him. But I couldn't have him. But now i'm stuck in this situation where he was and will be so close to me, I lean against the sink, my bottom lip quivering, a tear falls and I look up into the mirror, how did I get myself into this situation?

I hear the bathroom door open and I can't be bothered to check who it is, I just simply put my head down and look into the sink, silently sniffling and wiping my eyes.

"Kora." I lift my head immediately and look into the mirror, I was faced with a worried and pained looking Jungkook standing about a meter behind me.

"No...no you can't be here." I say as I let another tear fall.

"I..-"

"No Jungkook get out!" 

"Kora I need to expla-"

"NO!" He jumped slightly not prepared for my sudden outburst, I turn towards him my back now towards the mirror.

"You can't just come back into my life after the shit you've put me through."

"Do you not know how hard it's been for me?" I sobbed,

"It's been hard for me too Kora" 

"Oh bullfuckingshit Jun-"

"It wasn't my choice" I paused, not knowing what to say

"Cut the crap."

"It wasn't my fucking choice Kora. You really think I wanted to do that to you? To us? You're the girl of my fucking dreams why would I do that to you?" He said angrily as he took steps towards me

"Because you don't love me anymore."

"That's not true" He took a step towards me, him beginning to tear up. 

"I was and am so deeply in love with you." 

"No you're not" 

"Kora I-"

"STOP, you can't come back like this, telling me all of this crap!" I broke, I sobbed as if he just broke up with me once again, my heart shattered. He took another step forward.

"Don't come near me."

"Kora you have to let me explain."

"No, I-"

He took another step. He bent over and put either one of his arms on either side me me, leaning his weight on the marble counter.

"No Jungkook let me g-"

"You have to calm down and listen to me" he said with his sweet soft voice,

I lifted my head and looked at him and for the first time in a long time our eyes made contact on purpose. My stomach erupted in the same butterflies that I used to be so used too. I sighed and nodded my head, letting out another quiet sob as I wiped my eyes once again.

"I didn't have a choice."

(Flashback Jungkooks POV) 

(Day of the breakup) 

"Jungkook can you please follow me?" Manager Hyung said to me as he walked into the practice room, I nodded and stood from my spot on the floor. I followed hyung into the lift and through a few corridors before finally reaching a glass room that had a long table, multiple chairs and a few folders set up on the table. I followed hyung into the room confusedly and quite nervously. I took a seat on one of the chairs and swivelled around slightly until the door reopened and in walked the big boss, the CEO of this company, 

"Hello Jungkook, how are you?" He asked sternly but politely as he closed the blinds so no one could see us three. I stood and bowed,

"Hi sir, i'm okay a little bit nervous." He laughed at my reply and sat down on the car in front of the folder. Why am I here was all that was going threw my head at that time.

"So Jungkook, you are probably wondering why you are here. I nodded my head, and I noticed manager put his head down and was slightly fiddling with hi intertwined hands. I raised an eyebrow and looked back to big boss.

"I need you to break up with Kora Lennon." My heart stopped, I had zero thoughts apart from,

"W...Why?"

"You haven't been focusing, and you are apart of one of the biggest groups, you being in this relationship has caused too much drama between your fandoms and South Korea. I simply am not allowing you to date no more."

"I'm sorry sir but I don't take that as an answer, I will not break up with the woman I love simply because of some 'drama'." I stood preparing myself to walk out.

"If you do not break up with Kora by the end of the day, Runaways will no longer exist, neither will Bangtan. I will leak all footage of you and Kora that has been caught on security and trust me theres alot. I will destroy yours and her career if you do not end the relationship by the end of the day." I stood frozen, couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't do anything but stare at the bottom of the door. I was struck out of my dazed state when big boss slapped me on the shoulder. 

"Easy way or the hard way. You're choice."  He walked out the door, manager hyung stood, 

"I'm sorry Jungkook but it has to be done." He also walked out, leaving me in the room alone, I took a few steps back, falling back onto my chair, I covered my mouth and I broke down into muffled sobs and hundreds of falling tears.

(Flashback over Kora's POV)

I stood shocked, completely not expecting that. I slowly lifted my hands to his chest and I pushed him back, new tears streaming down my face. I kept on pushing him until he hit the wall next to the entrance door, he just let me hit his chest and push him, 

"Why didn't you just tell me!" I cried as I hit his chest.

"I didn't kn-" He shut up when I placed my head onto his chest holding his waist with my hands. 

"You're so stupid." I cried and he finally wrapped his arms around me, he cradled the back of my head with one hand and wrapped the other around my shoulders, holding me tightly, he placed his chin on top of my head and I felt a drip on my head, and another and another, I heard his heavy breathing, his fast heart beat, I smelt his gorgeous scent that i've missed so much.

"I'm so sorry Kora" He said with his now raspy voice. I nodded. 

"I missed you so much" I took a deep breath

"I missed you too Kora, so so much" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um Jungkook what do we do about 'We Got Married'?"

"Well let's get cleaned up and go back up shall we?" I nodded sniffling once again.

"You know this doesn't mean we are cool just yet we both still need to work for that." He nodded and smiled also sniffling and wiping under his eyes.

"By the way Jungkook... you should probably get out of the girl's bathroom now" 

"Oh right um, meet me outside this door when you're ready" I nodded and watched as he left. I walked over to the mirror and fixed myself up, just like what he was currently doing next door. I can't believe that just happened, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I held up a fist and said 'fighting' to myself and walked out of the bathroom. Jungkook was walking out of the bathroom as well, then we walked back to the filming set.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y'all are getting spoilt tonight damn 

I'm not even American ugh why am I saying y'all 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 

And sorry for the amount of photos + gifs I just wanted to give a visual so you could you know see a bit more? idk but yeah hope you liked it

Also this book is coming to an end soon, sorry if it seems like im rushing through chapters and things I just honestly have no clue what to do with it anymore and its fricken hard idk 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.1K 61
Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungkook, who will enter her life.
14.9K 468 27
About a Thai girl who debuted in a group where all of the members is a guys. The rules is their can't fall in love with each other and their already...
1.5K 175 31
How a fresher falls in love with her leader and the same with the leader
2.2K 156 35
In which Kim Jennie, a new student at Jangmi High, meets Min Yoongi, from then, their story begins.