When I met U (ziam)

Von zeeyumRule

A ZIAM AU: where Zayn, captain of his school's football team is failing and has no option than taking tutions... Mehr

My Rival's Brother
Cute tutor!
Smile, blush and many more
Newton Lawz
A Lie fired back
Broken Trust
Savoir?
Lemme Make It Up To You
Lost Home
Just One Chance
Best Friends
Tiny Sparkz
Signs
Bitter Taste
Home
Date
Family or Friend
Even
No Shit
Thank you
Who's that?
Hard To Hide
Need Of Claim
Knowing Too Much
Epilogue
Next Story?

BrotherHood

2.7K 159 108
Von zeeyumRule

(*A little announcement- Umm well my examz are starting from 2/11 till 2/12 ..... engineering exams are dead long ass so I dont think I'll update for a month- but dont worry- I am an A class liar so I think I might update maybe once a week or so :) *)

Liam's POV:-

I wiped my tears and ran down to the parking lot as fast as I can. But stopped on my tracks when I saw Harry and Louis giggling near my car.

Harry is too good in catching the change of my vibes. Shit!!

I took a deep breathe, wiped my dried tears from my cheeks and held my head down before walking towards them. To my surprise Harry didn't noticed me until I cleared my throat making him jolt in shock.

"You scared me, Li" he chuckled

I nodded and open the car and sat on the passenger seat- waiting for Harry to join-

'I just hope I am not suspicious!' I prayed.

And my thought were abruptly disturbed when Harry knocked my window. I rolled down my window to see Harry sleepishly grinning on me.

"Can you drive home alone, Li?"

I gave him a suppressed smile and nodded though I wanted to deny him so bad! I wanted- no! I needed my brother- but!! He has a life without me- he deserve a life without me!

Tears rolled in my eyes but I quickly hunged my head down and moves to the driver seat.

The ride home was awfully long and full of frustration. But mostly filled with questions!

'Why did Zayn do that?

Why he said something like that about me?

Is he ashamed of me?

Oh ofcourse he is! Who wants a nerd friend?'

The unanswered questions never stopped reminding me how pathetic I am- I was just fine before Zayn- but he just have to get in my life and ruin every thing for me!

As soon as I went in my room I threw my bag on my bed and stripped my clothes to have a hot bath. Even after that when I felt extremely tired I pulled out a Physics book and suddenly it reminded me of Zayn.

"By the way Physics is my favourite subject now"

Tears circled in my eyes again but I had enough of crying so I threw that book on the wall creating a loud bolt sound.

And suddenly I felt a lot better on hearing that sound so one after other I grabbed a book and if that reminded me of Zayn I threw it on the wall as hard as I could.

I grabbed another the book and when I was about to throw I saw Batman's logo on it making me stop. It was a comic book Zay-

Why the heck is he everywhere in my thoughts??

I tried throwing it but I just couldnt so instead I popped on my bed and started reading it to distract myself and pretty soon fell asleep.

When I woke up to my surprise my room was dead clean- my every book placed neatly back in shelf with a mattress placed all up to my shoulders and that batman comic placed on my night stand.

I yawned and got off my bed before making my way out of my room to find Harry wiggling around the dinning table while arranging plates.

"Hey" I waved and took small lazy steps towards him.

"Thought you won't be up for dinner!" He chuckled and pulled out a chair for me.

"Don't tell me you called Louis for dinner and this is for him." I chuckled but my throats dries on seeing Harry's pale shocked face.

"I-I didn't" He replied with soft eyes "I just thought am gonna eat alone"

What's wrong with him?

The whole dinner was unlikely quite until Harry couldn't take it anymore- ofcourse! Harry is a type who cant keep things bothering him for long- he just have to make himself clear and sort things out.

"Are you mad at me for ditching you in parking lot?"

Umm what??? Why will I be mad on that?

"I wanted you to come with me- but I am not mad at you for that- Why will I be mad at you for wanting to spend sometime with your Boyfriend?"

"He is not my boyfriend"

Oh there we go again!!!

I rolled my eyes and nodded "I am not mad at you!" I cleared and gave him a small smile.

"Then what's bothering you?" I widened my eyes and my glare was  stuck on my plate.

"Nothing"

"Your room was a mess!" He pointed, the instant making me regret my actions.

"Sorry and thanks fo-"

"Answer me" he interrupted sharply.

"I messed up today's exam" I lied and for a minute I was scared that Harry might catch my lie but he just said okay and silently continued his dinner.

I went back to my room and decided to listen to some music. I searched my phone and when I found it- my head blew on seeing the screen.

595 message from Zayn⚽
201 missed calls

I opened the messages and started reading them.

Zayn⚽: Leeyumm please pick you phone!!!

Zayn⚽: Babe I am really Sorry! Please let me explain once.

Zayn⚽: Its fine if you dont want to pick up phone atleast please reply to my text.

Zayn⚽: babe please Listen to me once!

Zayn⚽: Look you're my bestfriend and whatever I did was completely not acceptable but please dont blow away thing like this.

Zayn⚽: I dont wanna loose you Li.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I scrolled all over down to the last message because everything just had same sorry.

Zayn: I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR ATTITUDE! I KNOW YOU'rE MADE IT AND ITS COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE BUT FOR FUCK SAKE REPLY TO ME- SAY SOMETHING!!!!!! IF YOU WONT PICK UP MY CALL I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE- AND DONT THINK I WON'T! I AM NOT SCARED OF YOUR BROTHER!

Just as I read that message my phone started ringing, displaying Zayn's name clear.

I accepted the call only because I dont want him to come to my house and create a fuss with Harry and honestly I am no where near condition to explain Haz whats going on between me and zayn and why he don't know any of the tutoring thing.

I pressed my phone under my ear only to hearing him taking a long breathe.

"Thank God you picked up my call" He huffed making my desire to cut the call strong.

"What do you want? Today was the last exam remember?" I pointed sharply and for few second he didn't responded.

"I want you to know why I said tha-"

"I don't want to know!! There is nothing to explain your actions, Zayn! Just get out of my life and don't you dare try to come to my house! Just because of a selfish person like you I don't want to spoil my relationship with my brother. Now before I go and tell Harry about all this so that he can kick your ass- you better stay away from m-"

"I dont wanna loose you Leeeyumm" Tears rolled in my eyes and I felt weak to even utter a word.

"Please..... Look i am really Sorry! Punish me however you like- punch me kick me- anything just do it! I promise I am ready for anything jus-"

I hanged up and threw my phone on my floor making it crash.

"Liam?" I heard Harry's voice and few knocks on my door.

"LEAVE ME ALONEEEEE!!!" I yelled at the door and Sighed loudly in relief when he left.

Tomorrow I am getting a lecture for straight one hour!!

------------

Just as expected Harry was looking suspiciously at me during the whole breakfast like he is waiting for the correct time to confront me.

I rolled my eyes after completing my plate and looked at him "Say it"

"No you say it! What's bothering you-?"

"Nothing- told you, right? just the exam an-"

"Yea you told me that Lie and now Im expecting the truth"

"There is nothing"

"I am your brother-"

"Exactly you're my brother not my Mum so stop it!" I harshly got off my chair and walked towards the door "you coming with me? or Louis is coming to pick you?"

"N-no he isn't"

"Fine- come soon Im waiting" i huffed and ran down to my car, immediately slamming the car door and taking a deep breathe.

What am I doing???

Tears rolled in my cheeks again and I bit my bottom lip tightly between my teeth till i felt blood tickling my tongue and suddenly I felt my door open and a strong arm pulled me out of my car.

This better not be Za-

Harry?

He glared me harshly but his green eyes softened just before he dragged me in a tight hug, making me feel safe and secure the instant. Like i could feel all my worries disappearing!

"I am sorry!" I said when he pulled away and wiped my now flowing nose with my thumb.

"No Li! I am sorry" he cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs "God I hate these things coming from your eyes"

I chuckled and nodded "sorry for worrying you- it's just- some stuff I am trying to figure out myself- I -I can do things on my own"

"Yea- you can but the thing is you don't have to- I have here to share your burden but if you don't want me to involve then its fine! I won't! Just want you to know that I am with you till the end of the line, pal!"

"Please tell me you didnt quoted captain America" I laughed and shaked my head.

"Oh that's the effect of having a Dork brother"

I found myself laughing even louder now!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

17.9K 705 13
Liam finally decides to give Zayn a set of rules and two months, nothing more and nothing less, to court him. But Zayn had never expected it to be su...
6.7K 207 7
AU Liam is in over his head in art class, but gets paired with artist Zayn for the semester project. Zayn decides to draw Liam, but he never expected...
156K 6K 36
Zayn is a man who is always alone. He doesn't want anyone around him, nor talks to him. He doesn't want attention from his schoolmates. But Liam bein...
338K 9.6K 31
Zayn's just a bad boy with a bad mouth. Liam's just a teacher who likes to be called sir. BEING EDITED!!!