Living Together [DISCONTINUED]

By Carat_Linus

"Living Together", a new reality variety show where two idol groups of the opposite genders live together in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Not an Update
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Jungkook and Yein Dating Rumors
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Help
I'm really sorry

Chapter 7

946 69 6
By Carat_Linus

Baby Soul's POV 

I surprisingly woke up early because when I checked the time, it was only 7:30 AM. I decided not to wake up the other girls since it's still pretty early. I heard some noises in the kitchen and I immediately thought of food. I walked outside our room quietly so as to not disturb my roommates, Sujeong and Yein. When I went downstairs and into the kitchen, I saw Jin (of Bts) cooking.

(not caught in cam)

"Good morning Jin. You're up early." I greeted him since he didn't notice me entering the kitchen.

"Oh Soul, good morning. I'm used to this since I always have to cook breakfast for the others. You're early too." He responded looking at me briefly to greet then going back to continue his cooking.

"Nah, I just woke up early. It's not really a routine or something. Usually Yein wakes up the earliest." I said and at the same time I mentioned Yein, she walked inside the kitchen.

"Huh Unnie? I heard my name. Good morning Jin oppa." She wondered while also greeting Jin. She sat down on one of the chairs and the three of us talked. (Already caught) After sometime, almost everyone was awake, almost since some were still sleepy. As if on a perfect timing, breakfast was also done. We set the table and ate the eggs that were cooked and some left over kimchi from last night's dinner.

After breakfast we all took a bath. Some still has to wait since there were only 5 bathrooms in the house, three bathrooms outside and one in the two master's bedroom. After a while our stylists put on our make ups.

- at the set -

Third person's POV

The set this time was a local restaurant. They booked a private room just for the show. This room was where the members would react and do a commentary for today's mission. The staff told the groups that they would split into 2 groups. The mission was that the separate groups would work in a cafe or shop in order to advertise the place and earn money for themselves. the groups were done through paper picking and the leaders had to start. Baby Soul stepped forward and picked 6 papers. She opened them one by one and showed them to the two groups. The members she picked were Jiae, Mijoo, Jin, J-hope, Jimin, and Suga. Suga looked at Jiae and Jiae did the same but she immediately looked away causing a confused Suga.

"Why am I always with Jiae-unnie!?" Mijoo exclaimed wh.ile laughing because of their fate.

Rap Monster then stepped forward to pick as well.

"For my group it's Jin-hyung, Jungkook, V, Jisoo, Kei, Sujeong and Yein." He said looking at the mentioned people. The glances for each other won't be missing as Jungkook and Yein did, but Sujeong and V didn't seem to mind each other.

JIsoo's POV

The staff told us that they prepared different cafes for the two groups and they also told us that our group would go first so we bid each other goodbye to go to our assigned cafe. When we arrived we noticed that it was a coffee shop. It felt comfortable and had a homey feeling. We greeted the manager so that she could instruct us. 

"Good morning Ma'am." We all greeted bowing a little. She also greeted back while smiling sweetly. It looks like she's in her late 30s or something but we didn't mind that anymore.

"I was informed about this before so I didn't let most of my workers come. Only some of the cooks in the kitchen are present to teach you since they were working here for a long time. Come let's meet them." She told us and we just nodded along. 

We went inside and saw all sorts of ingredients, mostly coffee beans and other coffee ingredients. We met with the workers and they taught Jin the basics. We were assigned in different tasks. I was in the counter, Rap Monster, Yein, and Jungkook were the waiters , and for some reason there were advertisers and they were Kei, Sujeong, and V. I smiled at the thought of the two maknae lines, especially Sujeong and V, since they would be together though Sujeong and V doesn't seem that happy. The manager gave us the uniforms and we started working.

Third Person's POV

The bell attached to the door rang, indicating that there were customers already.

"Good Morning. Welcome to Aroma Mocha." They greeted and they could already see the shocked faces of the people who just entered. They were two college students maybe?

"Omo! Are they Lovelyz and BTS? or are they just look-a-likes? That's impossible though." One whispered.

"I hope not! I wish we're lucky enough that they're the real ones!" The other girl said not so quietly earning a slap from her friend. When they finally sat, Yein proceeded to get their orders.

"Good morning. What would you like to order?" Yein asked smiling brightly. They eyes of the girls widened and they covered their mouths.

"Omo omo! It's really Yein. Even the other members are here." One of the girls said slapping her friend. Yein laughed a little and said a little 'hello'.

"Hi, we're really big fans of Lovelyz and BTS." the other girl said squealing a little. Yein nodded and shook their hands which caused more squealing.

 - Interview -

"How did you feel when you met the first customers."

"I was happy and shocked that they would actually be fans. Lovelinus saranghae~" Yein answered smiling widely and then greeting their fans forming a small heart directly facing the camera.

- end- 

On the other side, the commentary members were watching them work.

"So will they assign us tasks too?" J-hope asked to no one in particular allowing anyone to answer. Ally they could say though was 'maybe'.

"Ah that's so sweet, a Lovelinus...or and ARMY?" Jin said but instantly got confused as they watched the part where Yein met the two girls.

"Actually I saw something on the web and both of our fandom names combined is called ARMYnus, or something. Maybe they're that?" Suga informed and received an "ah~" from the group nodding their head along.

"Jungkook is so awkward." J-hope said while laughing with some members joining in as well.

- back to the cafe (while advertising) -

The advertisers, Kei, Sujeong, and V went ahead and talked to people outside about their coffee shop. 

"Hehe, Sujeong-ah aren't you happy that V is with us. I could leave the both of you alone you know." Kei nudged Sujeong and teasingly whispered so that they won't be heard. Sujeong looked at her unnie with an unamused face.

"Why? Did something happen?" Kei asked still not serious.

"Nothing unnie, let's just do our work." Sujeong said smiling a little while walking faster to a pair. Kei was left confused with her dongsaeng's actions. 

"Hello. Would you like to come to our cafe?" V asked a random group of girls ('cause he knows he's handsome ><) 

"Omo! It's V oppa." The girls, much like the previous ones in the cafe, squealed when they saw V but seeing that they were being filmed calmed down and agreed to go.

Because of their skills in advertising, the usually peaceful cafe became busy but this made the original workers and the idol workers proud and happy.

After 2 hours, which was the allotted time, the group stopped working and went back to their original set. 

"Goodbye Ma'am. Goodbye everyone." they greeted them first before going.

When they returned , they immediately greeted the other members.

"You were really successful. I saw how the customers increased after a couple of minutes." Mijoo told them with amusement once everyone had settled.

"Yeah I know though maybe because we were idols." Jisoo said honestly.

"Ok the next group, it's your turn." The staff informed them and the other group members stood and said their goodbye's.

Soon, they arrived in their assigned workplace. This one was a cake shop unlike the other one. Jut like the previous group, they greeted the manager and the workers and then they were assigned to certain positions. Jiae and Suga became the cooks and the only reason why Suga became a cook is because he said he was too lazy to walk outside and talk to people. Mijoo was assigned to the counter. Baby Soul and Jin were the waitresses and the remaining members, J-hope and Jimin became the advertisers.

- other group -

"Why are the visuals cooking, they should be outside advertising since they're the visuals." Rap Monster commented when he noticed that for the two groups, their respective visuals became the cook.

"Because they would just take pictures of our beautiful faces instead of buying something." Jin said proudly.

"Aish" the other members just sighed and rolled their eyes with the remark of the eldest.

"A more appropriate question is, why is Suga hyung cooking in the first place?" V said laughing a little just to tease his hyung.

"I know right, I was questioning that too." Jungkook said laughing along.

"Hah! Soul-unnie is a waitress?" Jisoo said teasing their leader as well and the other members laughed at this.

- back to the shop -

They started working in the cafe and of course they did it pretty well.

"Hello ma'am what do you like to order? I would recommend today's sepcial, Cappuccino Soufflé." Jin said doing her part properly unlike Baby Soul who was talking slowly that the customers had to nod their heads to her every word.

The other members from the set laughed when they saw this.

Mijoo was also doing her job perfectly since she was really loud and cheerful. A lot of the customers like er already especially the mothers.

J-hope and Jimin also did an oustanding job of bringing in more customers.

Just like the first group, a lot had recognized them and some even asked for autographs. Their 2 hours was finished quite quickly and they bid the workers and customers goodbye.

Once they arrived back in the set, they greeted each other enthusiastically once again.

"Soul unnie, you were really slow while talking." Yein laughed instead of greeting her leader.

"Shut up Yein." Baby Soul said but not seriously.

"Suga hyung, why did you cook?" V asked still not over the fact that his hyung was cooking instead.

"I was lazy to talk to people." Suga answered coolly.

"It's because Jiae-unnie was there too." Mijoo teasingly said implying something.

"No!" Suga and Jiae said at the same time causing a brief silence and an awkward atmosphere.

"Ok...nevermind, what's the results though?" J-hope said changing the topic. 

"Well both are good results since both you did well but we're finding who was better so..." one staff trailed off to add to the suspense.

"Baby Soul's team!" They finally said and the said team cheered already forming a circle while hugging each other. 

"The winning team gets to go to a food trip with the money that they earned while the losing team will only eat take out also with the money that they earned." The winning team cheered again and the losing team somehow had mixed emotions. Some were being positive while some were complaining. The two teams finally settled. The winning team proceeded to their food trip and the other team went back home.

- end -

Sorry if this chapter seems boring, I decided to split it into half again. The first part is focused on their show while the other part is their private life. 

Please look forward to the next chapter, it's almost done! 

By the way 100+ votes!!!! Thank you so much!! It may seem little but that's much for me already!

I hope you like it, reads, votes, and comments (especially, please say something ;-;) are loved.

~CaratLinus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 463 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...
186K 6.1K 30
Lee Hana, 18 Dear diary, I'm about to set foot and live under the same roof as the 7 BangTan brothers... What should I do?!? Lee Hana, your typical...
611 25 8
Jessi - I had no plans of being here. Suga - You are a timepass Jisoo - Leave. Jin - No Hwasa - Can you removed our handcuffs. Rm - After you remo...
40K 1.6K 64
{Editing} {Season 1} Winning a contest to live with BTS for a few months, what can go wrong? Drama, love, comedy, and normal life situations. Who k...