SORRY ISN'T GOING TO CUT IT

By MzLaToya

MOST PEOPLE LOOK AT ME AND THINK IM SOME RICH GIRL. IM NICOLE BROWN IM A 17 YEAR OLD IN HIGH SKOOL AND ITS MY... More

(SORRY ISN'T GOING TO CUT IT)
SORRY ISN'T GOING TO CUT IT
ch.2 party time
end of party....and da crazy is here
No love for my man
why is this so hard
what are we going to do.
I want her, just hope she wants me too.
ddrraammaa
new life
A WALK IN THE REAL WORLD
NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL
the time is now
To soon...............
to soon............but its time
Crazy
Mike's new life
and I'm loving it
welcome home
idk
Happiness/Craziness
Fun/love me
Is it a dream????
Las Vegas here we come
What happens in Vegas stays right???? WRONG
The wedding
You can do it
Going home
Love me from a far
a/n
Never Can Say Goodbye
¿¿¿
Nights like this

A new day, and a new haters

769 10 0
By MzLaToya

Mike's p.o.v.

I got off the phone with Nicole and just looked at the walls, thinking. Why would her mom put her out like that? DAMN. I got up and went down to the kitchen and my mom was right there.

"Did you call Nicole?" My mom asked.

"Yeah ma and she told me her mom put her out." I told her.

"Wow so where she going to stay?" She asked.

"To be real I don't know ma....I just don't know." I told as I was getting something to eat.

"Mike baby you need to find out cause if you like it or not your about to have a child and you need to help Nicole." She said.

"I know mom but Nicole is really mad at me, but she might be at her dad's house." I said.

"Call her dad and see." She said and I walked back to my room and got my phone about to call Cole's dad when my phone started ring I answered without looking.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey baby." She said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"It's not that bitch Nicole." She said.

"Look I'm not in the mood for your shit Erica." I told her.

"I'm sorry baby, can I come over?" She asked.

"Hell nah girl. I got to go." I said.

"Mike please." She said.

"Man what you want?" I asked.

"You to be with me." She said.

"Bye Erica." I said and hung up the phone b4 she could say anything.

I sat on my bed, praying that Cole was at her dad's house. Damn if she is her dad is going to be pissed. Shid I might as will call him. The phone ring ring ringb4 his girlfriend picked up.

"Hello." Mrs. Brown said.

"Hi Mrs. Brown, sorry to call so late but is Nicole there?" I asked.

"She is, but she sleep may I ask who is this?" She asked.

"This is Mike." I said.

"Oh okay I'll tell her you called, and Mike." She said.

"Okay thanks....yes Mrs. Brown?" I said.

"Nicole's dad wants to talk to you after school." She said.

"Okay I'll pass by after." I said and we hung up.

DAMN!!!! After that I went to sleep.

****************The next day**********************

(Beep beep beep beep)

"Mike get up." My mom yelled.

"I'm up ma." I yelled back. I hear my little sister run away in her room what 4 year old is happy this early. I got out of bed went to the bathroom hoped in the shower and did what I had to do, jumped out got fly and went down to the kitchen where my little sister was eating and sing.

"Jazzy baby how did you sleep." I asked her, as I was walking in.

"I slept good brother until I heard mama yell." Jazzy said.  

"I'm sorry about that baby girl." My mom said.

"Its okay mama." Jazzy said.

"Oh yeah mom I'm going to be late today Nicole' dad wants me to his house after school." I told her.

"Oh and that where Nicole was last night. I hope see her at school."

"Mikey is Cole coming here after school?" Jazzy asked.

"No Jazzy. How about you go get your backpack and I'll take you school if that's cool with mom." I told her and we gave our mom the puppy bog face.

"Its okay, I'll pick you after." She said, and Jazzy was gone and when I looked back she had her bag and was ready.

"I love you mom." Jazzy and I said our mom hugged us and we were out the door.

I put Jazzy in the car sit that I had in my car and locked her up and I got in and we back out the driveway and we where off.

"Mikey?" She said.

"Yes Jazzy." I said.

"Is Cole mad at you?" She asked.

"Yes Jazzy she is." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Cause I said some really mean things to her." I told her.

"Mikey I really like Cole, so you gave to make her happy again." She told me.

"Okay Jazzy just for." I told her. You would think she was much older the why she talks, but I love my little sister to death. "We here sis."

"Love you brother." She said as I was getting her out the car.

"Love u to Jazzy." I said as she run to her teacher.

I looked at the time andI had 30min. to get to school, good thing it was two blocks down from Jazzy's school. I pulled to the school and I seen I spot right by Nicole's car, I got out and walked up to the school to see my bro John wait for me.

"Whats bro you look like hell." John said as I walked up.

"Ha ha that shit ain't funny, but I feel like shit. Bro if I tell you something don't tell no one." I told him b4 we went in the school.

"Shid you got my word." He said.

"Man Nicole's having a baby." I told him.

"Hell nah." He yelled.

"She is man, and I said some fucked up shit to her and now she want talk to me." I said.

"Just keep trying bro." He said.

"I hope you right bro. Lets get to the gym." I told him and we walk to class. We walked in the gym andI looked around to see if Nicole was in here but she wasn't. I'll see her in class.

***************************

Nicole's p.o.v.

"Nicole and Maddy get up y'all don't want to be late for school." I heard Latoya come in the room and say.

"Okay thanks." I said getting up.

"I cooked to foods on the table." She said as was walking out and Addy jumped up so fast she hit her foot on the table next to the bed lol.

"Addy are you okay?" I asked laughing so hard I fell back on the bed.

"Yea I'm good, I heard food." She said.

"Girl you play to much." I told her as I was walk to the bathroom. I hoped in the shower did what I had to do hoped out and got dressed. Maddy had to go to the car and get her stuff. I walk to the kitchen and the food looked so good but I was to sick to eat.

"Nicole you okay?" Latoya asked.

"No just a little sick." I told her.

"Aw poor baby. Just try and eat something and Mike called you last night." She told me. As Maddy walked back in the house with her stuff. 

"I'll try and I don't know why." I told her.

"Nicole here's your pills." Maddy said heading them to me.

"Thanks Addy. What would I do without you?" I told her.

"What are best friends for? So don't eat all the food I'm going to take a shower." She said running to the bathroom.

"Nicole if you don't mind me asked. Why did your mom put you out?" Latoya asked.

"Its cool Toya. She put me out cause I told her I wasn't going to kill or give this baby up the same thing I told Mike." I told her. As Maddy walked in and got her some food.

"That was so wrong." She said. "Girls I have to go to work will y'all be staying here again?" She asked.

"No we staying at my house grandma gave me." I told her.

"Okay, I'll talk to y'all later." She walking out the door.

"Maddy lets go cause we have to take this bags to our new house." I said.

"Hell yeah but we're going to be late for school." Addy said as we walked to my car and got in.

"No we not cause the school is four blocks down from the house." I told her as we drive away from my dad's house.

"Girl is this house big?" She asked.

"Hell yes and my daddy fixed it up and he is paying the bills so we don't have to do nothing but go to school. The house has 4 rooms, 2 bathroom, a movie room and a pool in the back." I told her.

"Nicole don't play with me." She said with a big smile in her face.

"Would I ever lie to my best friend?" I asked her.

"No you would not." She said.

"Okay sister we are about to see our new home." I told her as we got on the road where the house is. We put up to the house and Maddy face had the biggest smile on face.

"Damn sister grandma was paid." She said as we got out the car and she got our bags.

"I know right but we'll look around later, cause I have to get out of that gym class." I told her as I unlocked the door and we just put the bags on the floor and I locked the door back and we where off to school.

"Cole we have our own house." She said.

"I know girl we are going to have so much fun." I told her as we pulled up to the school. Got out the car and walked in the school.

"Nicole do you want me to come with to the office?" She asked.

"No you can go to class." I told her.

"Okay just text me if you need me." She said and walked away. I walked in the office to talk to them to see if I can get out of gym.

"Hey Mrs. Johnson." I said as I walked to the front desk.

"Hi Nicole what can I do for you today?" She asked.

"I need to talk Mr. Wayne." I told her.

"Okay go back there." She said.

"Thanks." I said and walked to his office.

"Mr. Wayne, how you doing today?" I asked walking in his office. 

"I'm doing good Ms. Brown. He said. "What can I do for you today?" He asked.

"I need to get out of gym." I told him.

"If you don't mind me asking why?" He asked.

"Cause I'm 2weeks and 2days pregnant." I told him.

"Okay Nicole, I'll get you a new class." He said getting on his computer. "Nicole the only class that has a open is dance." He told told me.

"Okay that's cool." I told him. I was happy cause Maddy has that class to.

"Good so here is your pass to get to class and I sent the gym teacher and email tell them that you want be playing basketball no more." He said.

"Thanks Mr. Wayne." I said taking the paper and walked out his office and texted Maddy.

Me: Addy we have dance with each other. :-) ~I love me~

Addy: No way. :) *Queen Maddy*

Me: I'm on my way now.~I love me~

Addy: Okay *Queen Maddy*

As I walked in the dance class and all eyes was on me.(just like I like it)

Addy ran up to me with a big hug. My I love my bff she so crazy.

I looked around the class and I ain't know none of this kids, but this girl kept looking at me. Fuck that hoe me and my girl about to shut this class down. The teacher walked in the class.

"Class lets get in a line and workout." The teacher yelled. "Who are you?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm Nicole Brown and I'm new to this class." I told her.

"Okay you just do the workout and when start to dance sit on the side and look at them to get the moves, and I'm Mrs. Green." She said.

"Cool." I said as we started working out. When we was done I sat on the side and looked at them dance, half was doing hip hop and the other half was doing jazz. So I looked at the hip hop one cause Addy is a hip hop dancer.

"Ms. Brown come here please." Mrs. Green said.

"Yes Mrs. Green?" I said.

"Mr. Wayne emailed me and said that you are having baby." She said.

"Yes that's right." I said.

"Are you sure you want to be in here?" She asked.

"Yes I love to dance Mrs. Green."

"Okay cool. Now are you a hip hop are a jazz dance?" She asked.

"Both but I like hip hop more." I told her.

"Okay with that group." She said and I walked over there with Maddy.

"Maddy bear looks like you have to show me the dance when we get home." I told her.

"Cool sis." She said.

After that class went by so fast. Mike tried to talk to me me in every class, like really dude shut up. Maddy and I eat outside and the girl from dance was out there.

"Maddy who is that girl?" I asked her.

"Oh that's Erica the one that was posting on Mike's wall on face-book." She said.

"She need to stop looking at me." I said.

"Fuck that hoe. You don't need to stress out behind her." She said.

"Nicole can I talk to you?" Mike asked.

"About what Mike?" I asked.

"Us baby I love you." He said.

"Mike I love you to but I don't need to be stressing me out cause I have to worry about school and our no my bad my child." I said as Maddy and I got up and walked away with him not to far behind us.

"Cole look baby I'm sorry I fucked up, I know I did and I had time to think about it and I want to do whatever it takes to make you happy but you have to let me." He said giving me the puppy dog face.

"Ugh....okay Mike but if you fuck up we are really over." I told him and he hugged me.

"Thanks baby I love you so much and Jazzy told me to make you happy." He said still hold me. I was about to say some thing back when this girl came up.

"Mike baby you said we can talk after you was done with her." She said look me up and down.

"Erica I told that I was not going to talk to you cause I'm working things out with my girl now get out my face." Mike said and we started walking away.

"Mike fuck that hoe, she ain't no body." She yelled and made me and Maddy look at her.

"Bitch please you ain't no body, so you need to fall back hoe for you get fucked you up real talk." I told her.

"This ain't what you want Nicole." She said walking in my face. B4 I could say anything Maddy was in the middle of us.

"Hell nah bitch you ain't about to fuck with this one so you might want to fall back b4 I beat that ass." Maddy said and she backed down.

"Mike I'll call you later." She said looking at him.

"Nah you want cause I'm getting a new number." Mike said and we walked to class.

"Mike baby I'm not trying to have this stress so I hope are getting a new number." I told him as we got in class.

"Yes I am ma don't trip." Mike said. "Oh yeah I have to go to your dad's house after school." He said.

"Yea I know. I'll be over there cause I have to get my stuff from over there." I told him.

"Where y'all staying?" He asked looking at me and Addy.

"Damn boy you'll see when you get done talking to her pops." Addy said. We talked all class and when it was time to go Mike walked us to my car his car was right next to mine. We drove to my dad's house with Mike beside us. We pulled up to my pops house and he was there.

"Daddy we're home." Me and Addy called out.

"I'm in my office, and tell Mike to come up here now." He yelled back. He have cams all over the house. Lol

"Yeah you heard him Mike." I said to Mike and kissing him. Run up to my room to get my stuff out and the where all ready in boxes.

"Damn daddy putting you out." Addy said walking in the room.

"I know right, I'm a little hurt lol." I said. "Lets go see what the talking about." I told Addy.

"Hell yeah." She said and we walked to my dad's office. I can here my dad and Mike talking.

"So Mike are you going to help Nicole with this baby?" My dad asked.

"Yes sir." Mike said.

"So do you have job to help her out? My dad asked.

"No sir. Mike said.

"Okay this is what I want you to do is get done with school and we can talk later." My dad said. B4 the door open me and Addy ran to the kitchen. Mike walked and kissed me.

"Can you go get the boxes out my room and out them in my car please?" I asked Mike.

"Yeah cool." He said walking to my room. When he came back he had all four boxes.

"Now that's my baby lol." I said as we walked out the door. "Bye daddy." I called out as I locked the door. Mike put two boxes in my car and the other two in his car.

"Nicole let Maddy drive your car and your ride with me so we can talk." Mike said.

"Addy is that cool with you?" I asked her.

"Yeah that's cool with me." She said taking the keys an we got in the cars and we was off to me and Addy's new house.

"Mike what are we going to do about our child?" I asked him.

"We're going to do what ever it take for him or her." He said.

"Baby who is Erica?" I asked him. He just looked at the road. B4 he answered we pulled up to my house. "Mike b4 we get out I want to know who she is." I said looking at him.

"Okay she just some girl that I use to talk to b4 we started going out and now she want leave me alone." Mike said.

"Okay Mike just as know I trust you so don't hurt please." I told him and got out the car.

"Maddy open the door you have the keys." I told her.

"And I also have this two boxes." She said back.

"Okay I'll do it." I said taking the keys from her and unlocked the door. Omg when we walked in there was new everything just like my daddy said.

"DAMN THIS HOUSE IS FLY!!!!" Addy yelled from the kitchen.

"Hell yeah." Mike said walking up beside me.

"Lets look around." I told them. On the first floor was the front room, den, bathroom, kitchen. The back yard had a hot tub and a pool. The 2nd floor had the 4 rooms, and the 3rd floor was the movie room.

"Cole daddy fixed this hoe up good now we can make one of this room for the baby." Addy said.

"I know but not until we find out what its going going to be." I told her. "Mike can you bring them boxes up to the 3rd room on the right?" I asked him.

"Sure baby, and maybe we can test that king size bed out that's in there to." He said with a wink.

"Lol I don't think so sir." I him and I walked in the room Addy picked out.

The room i picked had and king size bed, and all the things that go in a room and a big bathroom, and the other rooms have queen size beds and all the thing that go in the room. I love this house.

______________________________________________________________________

comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

357K 13.3K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
468K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
660K 13.4K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
35.2K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...