The buss and the van (Petekey...

By Ferard_solangelo

MCR has been broken up for three years, Frank is on tour with his new band in australia. When they are hit by... More

The bus
The flight
Fucking twitter
Pete's place
Flowers
Stranger things
Patrick bleaches his eyes while Joe and Andy laughed their asses off
BOB WAT R U DUIN
Campaign for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends
Mario kart and sharpies
Pete's mom opens the gates of hell
I see you lying next to me, with words I thought i'd never speak.
Little black dress
OmGee I give up on this chapter title deal with it, the next one will be funny
WTF even is your sexuality!?
Gerard cries because his outfit gets ruined.
Suggestions
Ryan screams like a 7 year old girl and make Brendon spill his Capri sun
Twin (Skeletons)beds and one blanket
Holy shit someone take those skittles away.
Epilogue (9 years in the future)

We get hurled back into the shit storm of 2005

201 8 1
By Ferard_solangelo

Frank's P.O.V

    The boxes where filled with stuff from 2006, hair dye, stage makeup, costumes, ties and so much more. Mikey smiled, "take what's yours and go get into it." he said. We dumped everything on the table, Dan, Phil and Helena got to take what they wanted. My hair was just long enough for my 2005 hair, if I cut it myself. I grabbed the hair dye I would need, along with my white button down, eyeliner, white face paint, black jeans, my TCFSR arm band, and a red tie. I picked up a small box and opened it, it contained my lip and nose ring and a pair of earnings. I shut the box as fast as I could, but it was to late, Gerard had seen. "Oooooohhh no buddy, you made me wear a dress and high heels, you are going to shove these through the half closed holes in your flesh or I will" he said closing my hands around the box. After about an hour we reunited, and this is what we looked like. 

Me: 

Gerard: 

Mikey: 

Pete:

Patrick:

Joe: 

Andy: 

Ryan: 

Brendon:

Phil:

Dan: 

Helena: 

We all laughed at each other. There was a lot of yelling over the return of Mikey's glasses. Oh god we looked so cringey. 

Gerard's P.O.V

   I held Frank tight and kissed him, I forgot what it was like to kiss him with a piece of metal in his lip. It felt cold but somewhat familiar. Oh god I loved everyone in this room, my boyfriend, my brother, my possible future brother in law, a bad ass drummer, a sick guitar player, a amazing singer, two british repressed emo's and my boyfriends nurse. The feeling wanted to burst through my chest, it was warm and fulfilling. I finally understood what our fans felt when they heard our music, I felt safe and at home, like nothing could bring me down, I could be a bloody mangled mess dragging myself through hell and I still would have had a stupid smile on my face..........for mabey the first time I was, actually happy. And it wasn't like everyday happy, it was a unique feeling that not many people will ever truly feel. I wasn't some greeting card......I was happy with who I was, who I was with and, and.........it felt like I had a massive balloon being inflated in my chest. I grabbed a pen and paper and started writing, a new song....different and fresh. After all thats alway been my thing, changing the scene hasn't it?         

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...