Fall

By irtzaqamar

Ella Pray and Luke Anderson have been best friends forever. They thought they were inseparable, and nothing c... More

Fall
Chapter O N E
Chapter T W O
Chapter T H R E E
Chapter F O U R
Chapter F I V E
Chapter S E V E N
Chapter E I G H T
Chapter N I N E
Chapter T E N
Chapter E L E V E N
Chapter T W E L V E
Chapter T H I R T E E N
Chapter F O U R T E E N
Chapter F I F T E E N
Chapter S I X T E E N
Chapter S E V E N T E E N
Chapter E I G H T E E N
Chapter N I N E T E E N
Chapter T W E N T Y
Chapter T W E N T Y O N E
Chapter T W E N T Y - T W O
Chapter T W E N T Y - T H R E E
Chapter T W E N T Y - F O U R
Chapter T W E N T Y - F I V E
Chapter T W E N T Y - S I X
Read Please.
Chapter T W E N T Y - S E V E N
Chapter T W E N T Y - E I G H T
Chapter T W E N T Y - N I N E
Chapter T H I R T Y
Chapter T H I R T Y - O N E
Chapter T H I R T Y - T W O
Chapter T H I R T Y - T H R E E
Chapter T H I R T Y - F O U R
The New Start : Re-Writing Fall

Chapter S I X

3.1K 117 6
By irtzaqamar

Chapter # 6

Edited : 19th/july/14

SURPRISEEEEE This chapter is going to be in Luke's part of view !

Luke's POV

I don't know what exactly got into me at that time and I got angry , maybe it was Alex , i mean ofcourse it was alex , but then ... but then why do I have this feeling that this had nothing to do with Alex? why?

Whatever it was , it's getting me sick.

I decided to text Ella and apologize. I texted her an apology and went downstairs to meet my parents. After spending some quality time with my parents I went back to my room and noticed that there was still no reply from Ella , I texted her few more times but still no reply.

Now it was night time , no freaking reply . Oh you must be thinking why don't  I just go to her house and apolgize right . 

First when I thought about it i thought that there was no way that I was going to do it , you know my EGO will get hurt?

But then i was like damn it , lets go ! So , I went to her house , Knocked on the door but no one came to open it , but I wasn't going away so easily . I kept knocking , until the curtains of the windows moved and the window flew open . 

And came out face of Angry Ella.

"GO AWAY" She screamed and went back , closing the window.

Yeah , Thats when I decided going back will actually be the best option.

So  here I was sitting in my room surfing on net , I logged into my twitter and noticed that Ella had tweeted something .

@Ella_pray : "All boys are jerks"

I smiled as I clicked on the reply button .

@Luke123 : "Still better than girls though ;)"

@Ella_pray: "I will kill you luke"

@Luke123 : "Try it"

I didn't recieve any other tweet from her for next 5 mins , and to my surprise guess what , she was here herself , how lovely , why didn't I check my twitter before man.

"What is your problem" El asked with pure attitude.

"You and your attitude" He replied.

"You know whats my problem? its you" She countered.

"Oh , well it seems like my problem is bigger" I exlaimed , fake exlaimed .

She sighed.

"Jerk" She muttered.

"Heard that" I replied.

"Thats good" She smiled.

There was actually a smile forming on my lips too , I was enjoying this conversation and I knew that she was enjoying it too.

"Nerd" I said .

"Jerk" She countered , again.

"Nerd" 

"Jerk"

"Nerdddd" I extended D this time .

"Jerkkkkk" She copied me , extanding K this time.

"Stop it" She finished it , getting tired of this argument , I guess

"You started it" I said.

"excuse me?" she replied , surprised.

"excused" I laughed.

"I hate you so much" she said .

"Not like I love you" I replied.

And then .... we both bursted out laughing .

15 mins later we both were sitting on my bed .

"Any plans" She asked.

"Not really" I replied.

Then there was another silence. an uncomfirtable one.

"El , I want to talk about something" I broke the silence.

"About what?" She asked.

"The party , Amy's party" I continued .

As i said those words her eyes got wide open , like she was surprised , shocked and taken back by this thing .

"W-what do you want to talk about in that party?" She questioned , again.

"I don't know how to say it" I started.

"I have something to tell you too" She said before even I could tell her what I was about to.

"About what" Now , I asked.

"The same thing as you" She replied.

"wierd" I said.

"I know" she whisperd.

All the fun there was , vanished , all the arguments were erased , now the nice air was turned into a troublesome one , as the both of us thought how to say the thing we are about to.

and than ......

END OF CHAPTER 

sorry for small chapter , but oh yeahhh i'm back , sorry for leaving wattpad but it was not in my hands ! Sooo what do you think will happen with Luke , what does Luke has to say to Ella? we all know what Ella has to say , but Luke?  and than .... what happend ?

-Love,Irtza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 18.6K 22
"I'd always liked my life. It was quiet, under control, and routine. Then he came along and showed me how much more there was, how much more I was." ...
4.9K 94 23
When Ella Jones' twenty-first birthday ends with a bang - literally - she never imagined it would be with her best friend since freshman year, Ryan O...
196K 7K 30
"Ella, promise me that you'll wait, I love you too, I can't tell you everything now, I can't tell you any, I can't even text you, but please wait for...
1.8K 119 34
It's funny how life goes. One minute you're friends with a person and the next they're beating the crap out of you. But what if all of this could've...