The Perfect Ten

By VaehC3703

Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly... More

Rage
Uncomfortable
Taking It Slow
Self-conscious
IM SORRY
What The -
Anger
Bloody Nuckles
Wow
Night Out
Love
The Morning After
Dinner
Our Future
Doctors
Stress Reliever
Bath Conversations
Okay...
Kids
Playful
CT Scans
Christmas
Insecurities
Past
Comfort
Surprise Visits
Fight For What You Love
The Story
JUST PUSH IT OUT!!!
Eloped
I Can Be Romantic When I Try
Dance Unless Youre Not Got Getting It
Sweet Sweet Dreams
Stay Out Of That Area Of My Life
So Now You Want To Touch Me?
Why Can't You See It
Sicky
Marcus Freaking Eaton
For The Love Of God
Please Wake Up
Heart Stopping
Baby???
ITS NOT MINE!?!
Who's Is It?
Try Again
Surgery
Lasts Too Long
Normal
You Relax Me
Serum
Tear In My Heart
Friendly?

WE CAN'T DO THAT!!

2K 51 6
By VaehC3703

              Tris's POV
          Tobias and I sit in the room as we wait for the doctor to come in.  
      "Hello," my doctor,  Mary,  says when she comes in.  "What's happening?" She asks.  I feel uncomfortable talking about sec with anyone, not even the one I do it with.
       "Two days ago we we're having sex and she was in pain the entire time. This wasn't the first time for us either," he tells her with no shame. She nods and writes something down. 
       "Well, pain while intercourse is normal with Endometriosis," he tells us.  "Unfortunately, that stops most couples from having sex-"
      "We can't do that," we says at the same time.  Mary looks at us with wide eyes. 
      "Okay then.  You can try other things.  Oral-"
      "There we go," Tobias says and stands up from his seat.  I look up at him. 
      "Is there anything else that can at least make the pain bearable?" I ask. 
     "I'm sorry no. Soon you'll be getting that Laparoscopy so that should help a little," she tells me.  I nod and stand up.
      ×××××
      "This sucks," we both say after trying out that whole oral thing. We we're satisfied but neither of us seemed to get that fulfilment we usually get. 
      "We could just stop all together," he says. We both burst out laughing. We wouldn't last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.3K 40
(Highest ranking: #183 in Divergent) This is the sequal to Angel With a Shotgun sequal. Tris is missing now and Its been a year since anyone has see...
6.7K 174 45
Tris. A girl with a bad past and an uncertain future. She moves from one foster family to the next. Tobias. A boy who try's to befriend Tris but jus...
158K 3.5K 24
"There is a chasm between us, a gaping schism that only seems to widen as hard as we try to close the distance. Someday, our combined efforts to reac...
152K 2.7K 26
Tris is the new girl and Four is the schools bad boy. He's probably slept with every girl at Divergent High, she's a virgin good-girl. She's never be...