Lost ; cg

By AyannaRaine

(Daryl Dixon's Daughter) "He's been lost" "So has she" More

Before
1- "Let's go"
2- "Thanks"
3-"That Carl kid..."
4-"Maybe"
5-"Wait for me?"
6- "Can I think about this?"
7-"Come here"
8-"Bell of course!"
9-"Carl Poppa!"
10-"Carl?"
11-" Cause even a crack can lead to a shattered mess. That you have to clean up"
12- "Where's Everyone?"
13- "I am Scared"
14- "John?"
15- "I know he's out here"
16- "Goodnight"
17- "Terminus"
18- "Regrets"
20- "Let her go"
21- "Truth or Dare"
22- "Hide it"
23- "Ain't that cute"
24- "Shoot"
25-"His Hat"
26-"Tear drops"
27- "Hair"
28-"Dissappear"
29-"Gone"
30-"Kids"
31-"Love Bite"
32-"Secrets"
33-"Best-friend"
34-"Hill's"
35-"Drunk Love"
36-"What do we have here?"
37-"Sister's"
38-"It"
39-"Not okay"
40-"New bond"
41-"Goodbye"
42- "Bray"
43-"Help"
44-"Didn't"
45- "Marks"
46- "No Hands"
47- "What"
48-"Us"
49-"Trailer"
50-"Baby"
51-"Not so well"
52-"Hershel"
53-"Stay"
54-"Not at Home
55-"Rest"
56-"Caroline"
57-"Judy"
58-"Face to Face"
59-"Blurry"
60-{Sweet baby jesus 60 already?}
61- "Love creates"
62-" AHHH THANK YOU"
63-"Changed"
64-"Another"
65-"Gone"
66-"The rest of our days"
ok,
Lost p.2???

19- "Run"

4.3K 82 26
By AyannaRaine

Chapter 19- Run

"Just give her the bottle" I said to Carl, We had the duty of taking care of Judith. I carried the surprising heavy dipper bag as Carl carried Judy we would trade every now and then but for the moment he had her.

"But she just drank some" He whined back trying to shush her. 

"Walker" Someone calls out and Michonne walks over slicing it.

"Could you keep her quite?" The red head said look at Carl

"Give her here" I said to Carl opening my arm and taking Judy, I started rocking her back and forth as Carl took the bag. I started humming a song.

"I tell my love to wreck it all Cut out all the ropes and let me fall" I started to lightly sing

"I told you to be patient,I told you to be fine,I told you to be balanced,I told you to be kind,In the morning I'll be with you.But it will be a different kind 'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets And you'll be owning all the fines" I hummed

"Who will love you? Who will fight? And who will fall far behind?" I finished By that time Judy was knocked out snoring cute little snores.

"You're so beautiful" Carl whispered to me before pecking my cheek.

Some days later

I laid awake listening to Carl's soft snores fill the small tent we had, I could hear My dads and everyone else snores too, but they weren't as loud. I rolled over my back facing Carl, I couldn't sleep. I slipped from the small blanket that covered Carl and I, Making sure i didn't disturb him. I crawled from the tent and stood up seeing Glenn awake. He was the guard for tonight. I sighed walking over to where he was with a small fire lit infront of him.  

"Cant sleep?" He asked still gazing at the fire. I nodded and sat down next to him.

"Who are those people?" i ask refering to the other people.

"Oh, Just abe Rosita, Eugene, And Tara" he said pulling a picture from his pocket.

"Whats that?" I asked looking at the small picture.

"Maggie" he smiled saying her name, They are what true love is. They don't see each other for almost a month but once reunited they act as if they didn't skip a beat. I've never seen anybody else gaze at each other the way they do. They're Star Crossed Lovers.

I smiled looking at the picture. I started hearing footsteps, "Glenn do you hear that to?" i ask taking a look around my surroundings but not catching much since the fire only lit about a foot from where it sat and we sat in the middle of a forest. 

"Yeah" he said standing up and checking around. I decided to follow him into the deep secretive forest. He turned back to me and put his finger to his lips. I nodded still following him. "I need you to climb that tree and see if you see anything" he said to me. I was never a tree climber type.

But he helped me up and I made sure not to really use my arm. Yes it did still hurt and hasn't heal yet. I climbed to a sturdy branch and sat down gazing out into the woods.

I gasped when I saw a herd of maybe 200 walkers. I quickly got down and told Glenn the news. We ran back to the camp and started waking everyone telling them the news.

"Dad wake up" I said shaking him.

"Why?" He growled as he sat up.

"A heard is coming we gotta go" I said back and he sprung into action.

I crawled from the tent and saw everyone scattered grabbing their things. I walked to Carl's and a I's tent and grabbed my backpack and Judith diaper bag seeing Carl already had Judith. "C'mon everyone" Rick whispered and we followed suit.

Everyone followed him to road where we walked in darkness. They kept Carl, Judy, And I in the center since we were the "Kids".

"Bell, Take Judy please" He yawned. I nodded and grabbed Judy and gave him my bags as we treaded on.

"I need to pee" He whispered to me, usually we have to tell someone so a buddy goes with them and makes sure they're okay.

"Tell Your dad" I say as I shift a sleeping Judith in my arms.

"Fine" he said, I forgot to say he's not a morning person.

I watched as he passes a couple people and walled to Rick. After a brief moment of talking I watched as he waddled back to me. "He told me to hold it" he pouted. I rolled my eyes and giggled at his childness.

"The suns rising" Maggie said as the sky started getting brighter.

"What's that?" The Abe guy asked as we approached a gate.

"It looks like a community" Sasha said.

"Rick" Michonne said and walked up to him and started talking. Soon my dad going to talk to him to.

Ricks POV

"Rick" I heard Michonne say I turned and watched as she approach me. "Are we gonna go in there?" She asked.

I thought about it for a minute. Carl, Judy, and Bell do need a place to grow. Judith needs a place to grow in instead of always feeling fear and running.
I looked at the gate again and visioned Judy running around with Maggie following her. I can see Carl and Bell starting a new family. Even though its hard to say but my boy is growing up.

"Rick" Daryl said snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yes, we're going in. Judith needs a place where she can feel safe. And Bell and Carl need somewhere where they can be normal teenagers. Also bell need medical treatment for her arm." I said making the decision.

I walked up to the gate and talked with the woman who was guarding it. I told her I had a Hurt girl and a baby. They let us in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 1.2K 3
What if it was not a senator who Anakin Skywalker loved, but one of his own: a Jedi? And what if that Jedi chose to side with evil rather than lose...
605K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
259K 10.1K 44
#3 love- Wed, 3 Apr (2024) #1 yanderefanfic- Thu, 8 Feb (2024) #1 insanity- Sun, 28 Jan (2024) #1 obsessed - Thu, 15 Jun (2023) #3 crazy- Sun, 9 Jul...
134K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...