Life Unexpected | a.a

By TrippyNinjaa

Twenty-two year old Hazel K. Langston made a bad decision back when she was 16 years old. Thinking the decisi... More

C.1
C.2
C.3
C.4
C.5
C.6
C.7
C.8
C.9
C.10
C.11
C.12
C.13
C.14
C.15
C.16
C.17
C.18
C.19
C.20
C.21
C.22
C.23
C.24
C.25
C.26
C.27
C.28
C.29
C.30
C.31
C.32
C.33
C.34
C. 35
C.36
C.37
C.38
C.39
C.40
C.41
C.42
C.43
C.44
C.45
C.46
C.47
C.48
C.50
C.51
C.52
C.53
C.54
C.55
C.56
C.57
C.58
C.59
C.60
Sequel

C.49

111K 4.5K 4.1K
By TrippyNinjaa

C.49 || Confrontation pt.2

August

"You lost ya' damn mind?"I shouted, pushing Senoria away from the car after Hazel got through with her.

"Let me get to her!"She wiped the small amount of blood from her lip.

I noticed a small crowd forming around the gas station and couldn't help but to shake my head. It would only be a matter of time before this was all over the media and wherever else.

"Chill out! You ain't have enough already bruh?"I pushed her back again.

"August get outta the way!"

"Man hell no, go 'head with all that Senoria bruh."I waved her off, ready to get back in the car and go.

"August let me out."I heard Hazel say from inside the car.

"No man, chill out. Imma be in-"

She ignored me by crossing over Treasure to get out on the other side of the car. I couldn't get over thea' fast enough to stop her before she was already slamming the door shut and coming around to get to Nori.

"Bitch you tried to run on me?"She laughed.

"Hazel,"I sighed heavily,"baybeh please don't do-"

"Yup bitch I sure did."Senoria egged her on, trying to get the reaction she wanted out of her.

"That's cute."Hazel nodded to herself with a smile before she swung hard and connected with Senoria's face.

I groaned but quickly held Senoria's friend back once I noticed her try to jump in.

"Dat shit one on one. If you ain't helping break it up then don't touch her."I demanded in annoyance, holding her back.

"Beat her ass Senoria!"She coached.

But her words of encouragement was going to the wind. I knew Hazel was pissed cause she wasn't even saying nothing as she beat the shit out of Senoria. Thea' was no stoppin' her now.

I really wanted to get outta hea' for the sake of our child and the press but I knew thea' was no hope for that. Not at a time like this.

Only good thing that came outta this was Senoria's friend not being wrong about one thing she opened her stupid ass mouth to say; this was all bound to happen. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon nor so quick. I couldn't even get time to register what was goin' on before they started.

I watched Hazel grab a hand full of Senoria's hair then force her head down.

"Let my damn hair go."Senoria tried to order as Hazel held her head down.

Hazel licked her lips and just held Senoria in one spot. I wanted to break it up but I ain't wanna take my chances with letting her friend go.

"You good?"I asked.

Instead of responding to me she cocked her arm back and sent another hard hit to Senoria's face.

"You done playin' with me?"Hazel questioned her.

"Girl-"

Hazel hit her again, this time you heard something sound like it cracked making even her own friend wince in pain.

"I said are you done playin' with me?"Hazel questioned her again.

"August get her off of me!"Senoria stomped her foot.

"Man ain't this whatchu was asking for? You been begging to see Hazel for some reason so hea' she is. Bet you gon' wish you never have to see her again after this."

"Let go of my fuckin' hair!"She shouted, kicking Hazel in her thighs and legs.

"Bitch stop kicking me."Hazel raised her knee so that it would make impact with Nori's face."Stop.fucking.kicking me."

"Alright, that's enough!"Nori friend shouted."Let me break it up."

I shook my head."Not gon' happen. You might try to hit her on the slick side."

"I won't."She stomped."Now help me break this shit up."

I hesitantly let her go then moved towards Hazel and Senoria. She grabbed Senoria waist and I grabbed Hazel's.

"Aight love its ova'. You done with her."

She shook her head."I'm really not. I wanna bash this hoe head in."

"Aight that's understandable but we gotta getchu in the car fa' now. You good baybeh, you won."

She paused for a second or two."..If she tries to swing on me Aug-"

"Trust me, she ain't. She don' been through enough."I scoffed and tried not to laugh.

Can't say it didn't feel good to see her leaking like that with a dumb ass look on her face. I tried to warn her about it but she just kept testing and testing. I don't know what she took Hazel for but it had to be the complete opposite of what she thought if she assumed she would get away with tryin' to hit her.

Hazel looked Bergen all of us before she let go of Senoria's hair and pushed her, causing her body to bump against her car.

"I'm done with her ass."She rolled her eyes then went back around to get in the car.

Completely forgetting about the uber driver, I climbed in on my side and shut the door behind me.

When I settled in I noticed Hazel trying to calm Treasure down. I gave the driver my undivided attention.

"You didn't call the police or nothin' huh?"I asked.

"No sir. Not if you didn't want me to."He shook his head, speaking almost carefully.

"I didn't. You'ca just bring us to our next destination though bruh."

"No problem."

I waited till he actually pulled outta the fast station before I sat back against the seat with a sigh. Turning back to see Hazel with one arm around Treasure's shoulder and Treasure now in a calmer state.

"You good now?"I wiped a tear from her face.

She didn't say nothin' but she nodded her head slowly.

"You ain't have to cry Tink, ya' mama was alright. You was scared?"

Frowning a bit, she nodded her head again. Her eyes tearing up all over again.

"Das' okay. Nothin' to be scared of. Daddy wasn't gon' let nothin' happen to y'all aight?"

She didn't respond.

"C'mon."I opened my arms for her.

She sniffled but came into my arms, taking a seat on my lap and laying her head on my shoulder.

"Stop all'at crying."I wiped her face clean."I love you okay?"

"Love you too."She softly mumbled.

***

Hazel

"Yes girl, at the damn gas station."I explained to Amiyah over the phone.

I sat in Troiian's living room with her, Neveah, & Remi while Tugga and August sat outside. Treasure and Troiian's daughter were both napping in Troiian's room.

It didn't take long for the silent ride to Troiian's to be over. I hadn't gotten the chance to really speak to August about the matter but I knew I couldn't in the car. I was still way too high on ten to even speak to him.

"I know you fucking lying to me."Amiyah responded.

I scoffed while looking down at my messed up nails,"Wish I was."

"So wait, what started it all again?"

"Okay so first of all the girl used to mess with August right? Like, I'm talking about teenage puppy love years and shit."

"Oh really?"Neveah frowned.

"Yeah but they ended up breaking up because she cheated on him when he was away in Houston."

Amiyah kept quiet for a minute before she gasped."She light skin?"

"Yeah."

"Look like she got her body done by Dr.Miami?"

I thought about it for a minute."..Yeah, I guess."

"I know exactly who you talking about. Alright, go on. She cheated on him and then what?"

"Well then he got famous and ended up going back home to his family. He ended up getting in touch with her too & for some odd ass reason he started fuckin' with her again. They been doin' it ever since."

"Ever since?"Troiian questioned.

"Well up until we started."I clarified."He cut her annoyin' ass off the minute we made it official."

"Oh okay."She nodded.

"Well what the fuck is her problem? If anything she should be coming after August and not you."Neveah said.

I shrugged."She's a dumb ass broad that's why. She just seeing the money and the dick."

"Both of which you have."Amiyah stated.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head,"Whatever. Only reason I fought her was because she put her hands on me first. I was just gonna get in the car at first."

"Not only that but she did that shit in front of Treasure. That's petty and dumb as hell."Troiian stated.

"So her friend tried to jump in?"Remi asked randomly.

"Girl yes,"I rolled my eyes,"enough for me to hurt her dumb ass too."

"What's these hoes address? I'm ready to do a pop-up."Amiyah said.

"Me too."Neveah added.

"You know I'm down."Troiian spoke.

"I'll just get that hoe fired from her day and night job honey,"Remi sassily pushed a piece of hair from in front of her face.

"No, no none of that. Amiyah you're getting ready for a fashion deal, I can't let you do that. Neveah you're already in enough shit and Troiian you have a little girl to think about."I shook my head.

"Well what about what Remi said? Get her fired."Neveah shrugged.

"Fired from what? The bitch probably doesn't even have a job."I rolled my eyes."She was feeding off of August the whole time."

"Bum hoes make me itch."Amiyah gagged dramatically."Ugh, girl I cannot believe I wasn't there to tear her ass up."

"Yeah Hazel girl, you know if you would've just called we would've gotten thea' in a second."Troiian said.

"I know but I swea' it all happened so damn fast. I could barely believe it was happenin' myself."

"Hm. Well at least your man had your back."Remi smiled.

"Yas honey, your man!"Amiyah basically shouted into the phone.

I chuckled,"Yeah. He did. He's probably real sick of her shit too though. She's been buggin' him since for ever."

"Which is why we should go pop up on that hoe."Amiyah mumbled.

"Amiyah."I laughed.

"What? That hoe is not gonna learn from this, watch. She'll be back at it in about a month."

"I give her two weeks."Remi said.

Neveah scoffed,"I give her until tonight. She'll post something on Instagram to clear her name."

"How would she do that though? We all clearly saw her get her ass beat."Troiian stated.

"Yeah but she'll have some type of excuse on why she lost. Bitches don't like taking L's this year."Amiyah explained.

I waved it off."I'm not even worryin' about her no mo'. I'm made she even got me outta my character like that."

"Girl you had to do what you had to do. If a bitch came at me like that I don't give a damn who was around at the time, she was gonna have to see me."Troiian said.

"Amen."Amiyah said.

***

August

"Dat shit got annoying and old. If you constantly goin' at people all the time for no reason, how you figure nobody ain't gon' want put they hands on you?"

"Yeah, she sound like she on some psychopath shit."Howard scratched his head."My sister handled her business though huh?"

I chuckled."Fuckin' right. I knew Hazel could get mad but shit.."

"Yeah."He laughed."I'ca remember a time worst than that but that was way when we was in school. Some girls was jealous of her and tried to jump her. I didn't get there till the end but I caught her body slamming two broads at the same damn time."

"Damn."

"She sent all four of 'em home leaking. Shit,"He scoffed,"sometimes she even beat my ass up."

I shook my head, thinkin' about ways I could not piss her off until this all blew over. She can't be fuckin' up this face hea'.

"So was people around when it went down?"

"Not at first but they eventually came out with they cameras."

"Damn."He scratched his head.

"Yeah."

At this point, all I wanted to do was go home and smoke a couple blunts. I'm tired, pissed off, and hungry like a mothafucka'.

"But aye, congratulations on graduating bruh."I announced after it got quiet.

"Thanks man, 'preciate it."

"No problem. Y'know sometimes I wish I would've did dat shit instead of going straight into Hollywood."

He scoffed,"Really?"

"Hell yeah. College was fun huh?"

"The first four years yeah, but afta' that you just kinda get tired of doin' the same ol' shit and the complicated ass work."

"Yeah. I rememba' my mama tellin' me a long
time ago that you gotta be a committed person to go through college."

"And she wasn't lying."He shook his head."I swea' sometimes I just wanted to give up."

"But if you did that you wouldn't be hea'."

"Right. And that's why I didn't. I didn't make my parents put in all that money fa' nothin'."

At the mention of his parents I automatically thought about Hazel. They neva' really gave her a shot like dat. I know she had to have wanted to go to college back then and havin' Treasure in school probably detoured that. Then with her people treating her the way they did she probably felt like it wasn't even a option.

"They comin' out thea' to the graduation?"

"Yeah."He scratched his facial hair."They said they flying out."

I sighed & shook my head."I'm already knowin' this ain't gon' go too good. You tol' Hazel?"

"Nah."He looked to me."You wanna tell her?"

"Me?"I pointed to myself in a shocked manner. Shaking my head, I responded."No indeed no. I'm not tryna get my ass beat next."

"C'mon August, the probability of her takin' it better from you is greater."

"Nah man, I ain't doing it. You gon' have to tell her yourself. And before we get on the jet to Philly."

"But that's tomorrow."

"Exactly. You know how she'a get if she get caught off guard by it."I thought about it for a minute."And don't they have anotha' daughter now?"

He nodded.

"So she comin' too?"

"Supposed to be, yeah."He nodded.

I shook my head then rubbed a hand down my face."Aight what about ya' grandmotha'? She'a be thea' to at least calm down some of the tension?"

"Yeah. She coming in with Damon. They should make it down by tonight."

"Coo', coo'."I nodded then cleared my throat, hearin' the girls laughing from inside the house."So what's goin' on witchu' and ol' girl?"

"Who? Me and Troii?"

I nodded.

He shrugged but smirked,"We slowly but surely gettin' more and more serious. I don't really know how to describe it but i'ca tell this is somethin' I been waitin' on, y'know? I mean, I don't know whatchu' got goin' with my sister but do you eva' just feel like shit right?"

I actually took the time out to think about his question, my mind immediately drifting to a few nights ago when Hazel and I made love.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well that's how I feel about Troii. And you know she got a young daughter or whateva' so I thought that it would make me uncomfortable to practically be around anotha' nigga child all day but surprisingly it ain't been botherin' me. It actually has me thinkin' bout having kids of my own."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm. Afta' I get a position at a hospital though. But that's snotha' thing. At first I thought she was just into the make up shit like haze, but turns out she into nursing. She already have her degree and everything."

"She sound like the full package."I laughed at how deep he was speakin'.

"Yeah she is. She special to me."He shrugged."Might be too soon to say it but shit, it's how I feel."

I nodded my head."I respect that."

The front door opened suddenly from behind us making us turn around.

"What y'all doing out here? Being hot?"Remi eyed us suspiciously.

"You know they are. Men always tryna be hot."I heard Neveah say from behind her.

I scoffed,"Not dis' man."

"And not this one eitha'. I'm good whea' I'm at."Howard stated.

"You better be!"Troiian shouted from inside the house.

We all laughed at her and Howard.

"Y'all finished up in thea' with my baybeh so i'ca have her back?"

"Yeah we're done talking. Feel free to snatch her back from us."Remi playfully rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind if I do."I stood up, dusting my pants off befo' going back into the house.

I spotted her sitting on the couch with her legs tucked on side of her, typing away on her phone.

"Whatchu up to?"

She looked up from her phone."Nothin'. Watching the video of the fight again."

I slowly took the phone from her hand placed it in my pocket."You don't need to be feeding into that no mo'. I'm honestly sorry dat shit even happened."

"August I keep telling you that it's not-"

"It kinda is my fault though. I was entertaining her from the jump when I shouldn't have been. She should've been dropped a long time ago. But because of me wanting to fuck everything standin', I dragged you into some bullshit."

Which from my point of view was the truth. With Hazel always being so real with me I've managed to look back at some of the dumb ass shit I did. I could've avoided this whole situation and plenty of others had I not let her get to me.

Senoria been under my skin for a long ass time now and she knew that. But now that I have Hazel & Treasure, now that I have a family, I can truthfully say I don't want nothin' to do with her crazy ass.

"I'm through with her though baybeh and you should be too. She outta our hair."

"For now maybe but August that girl is crazy and unpredictable. This ass whooping wasn't good enough for her."

"Even though she was leaking?"I joked.

She tried not to laugh but eventually did."Stop tryin' to be funny and listen to me."

"I am but baybeh I'm tryna tell you that you don't need to worry. I ain't let her do shit to you this time right?"

She stared at me.

"Right?"

"Right."She sighed.

"Okay then so trust me when I say I got us and imma always have us. She not messin' this up for me."

She bit her bottom lip then huffed."Okay, I'll let it go. But if she runs her mouth on Instagram-"

"Then I'm giving you permission to give her the business again, but till that happen I just wantchu' to let this ride out."I softly grabbed her chin."Can you do that for me?"

She nodded.

"Good. Now gimmie kiss."

Smilin' a lil as I hoped, she leaned forward and kissed me.

"Gimmie anotha' one."

Though she rolled her eyes, she kissed me again. This time I slightly deepened it, pulling her face closer to me. She noticed me gettin' a bit carried away so she gently pulled away.

I smirked,"We gon' always be good love, i'ca promise you dat."

| ..hi. So...I've been M.I.A and I swear it's not on purpose cause I really do try but idk what it is. Besides me having 1 million and one things to do a day, I just can't seem to find anything to write. Idk if it's writers block or if I'm just not feeling the book as much anymore. IDK. Whatever the case may be I'm really sorry for these short and shitty chapters. HOWEVER, speaking of 1 million, I'm very happy to see the book has reached 1 million and I'm very thankful for those of you who put up with my late and ugly updates. I know this book is probably boring as hell now so I'm probably going to try and find a way of ending it soon. BUT AGAIN, thank you for the 1 million. I'm really, really thankful for you all and I love y'all. |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478 34 32
Ripped away from the one person who ever truly cared about her, Katherine soon discovers how cruel the world could be. Katherine thought the idea of...
3.9K 319 42
Stephanie hated to see her sister cry. Jael was her life, her world, her everything. Even though Stephanie had pain on her chest, her sister eased it...
14.7K 552 37
A young girl named Anna, is just turning 17 when she finds out that everything she ever knew about herself, and her past is not what it seems to be...
236 9 63
18 year old Hazel Harris is now out on her own after years of being in foster care. With her officially aging out of the system she has to find a way...