C.15

C.15 || Talk It Out prt 2

Hazel

"I think we maybe just got off on the wrong foot."August's manager tried to further explain herself."I just wanna be sure that-"

"But what you still not understandin' is you don't need to be sure of nothin'. My daughter's gonna take a test and that's when you'll be able to get the results and add your thoughts. Until then, let me talk to him while you just worry about your job."I explained with my hands clasped.

Wheneva' I would feel myself gettin' too over the edge with my emotions I would clasp my hands instead of balling them into fist–a lil strategy I learned a while ago from the strip club.

"Unbelievable."She scoffed and threw her hands up.

Seeing as though she was too lost for words afta' I spoke the truth, I rolled my eyes in complete irritation. I didn't come hea' to get into it with her anyways. I came hea' strictly to talk to August and August only.

"Look,"He finally decided to open his mouth,"Imma take Hazel and gon' get up outta hea'."

"Where?"Miracle's manager asked.

"Out. C'mon."He waved for me to follow behind him. I sighed but did as I was told by followin' him back into the house while leavin' the two annoying ass managers behind.

I expected to hop back in the car with the driver but August took a turn down a hall that led to another set of stairs goin' down.

"We just gonna take one of my whips,"He explained.

I nodded silently then carefully went down the short steps, steppin' slower and slower as it grew darker. I didn't wanna topple over cause if I did I would be takin' him down with me for sure.

Finally though, he reached a spot whea' he could flick the light on. He opened the do' in front of him and flicked on anotha' light.

 He opened the do' in front of him and flicked on anotha' light

"Aight. Which one?"He stood next to a key rack.

My eyes widened at the amount of cars circling the big garage. I couldn't find a reason to why he would possibly have all these cars but I knew it was both unnecessary and expensive.

"You gotta be fuckin' kidding me."

"What?"He smirked a bit.

"Why would you even need all of this? Do you know what the hell I'ca do with bout,"I took a second to think about it,"three of these cars!"