C.6

C.6 || Photoshoot

August

"Nah, she cancelled it so look like we gon' be down hea' for anotha' day or two."I tol' Mir over the phone. She stood by my mama house to watch the girls who slept ova' wit' Kay Kay and Cha.

"That's cool."She yawned."Did she at least reschedule?"

"Yeah. I gotta be thea' for one."

"Well that's convenient. Gives you enough time before and after to relax. Are you coming over here later?"

"Yeah. Lata' on tonight though. I'm tryna get a lil rest in first."I lied. I was actually about to meet up wit' a broad.

"Okay then. I'll talk to Frances again before the day is over with to tell her you went through with the photoshoot. You know how she can get sometimes and you're lucky she didn't chew you out."She spoke about my manager.

"Am I."I chuckled."Dat bitch really got a attitude problem."

"And you don't?"

"Shut up and wipe dat damn smirk off yo' face."

"Whatever hater. Call me when you make it to the photoshoot."

"Aight."I hung up first. The minute I did I got the text I'd been waitin' fa'.

Text From: Nori
I'm downstairs.

Text To: Nori
Omw

I grabbed everything I needed befo' leaving outta the hotel room. I pulled my hoodie ova' my head the minute I made it to the lobby so nobody would see me. When I was in the clear, I headed towards Nori's ride outside. She unlocked the do's when she noticed me comin' up and I hopped in.

"Hey stranger."She smirked at me while shiftin' gears in her car.

"Hey ugly."I reached into my hoodie pocket."Think I got sumn that belong to ya'."

I chuckled and pulled out her bra, danglin' it in front of her face. She smacked her lips and snatched it outta my hand.

"You knew that was my favorite one and you took it,"She smacked the side of my head,"bastard."

"Aye, keep ya' hands to ya'self."I smirked."And how you know dat wasn't my favorite one too?"

She looked at me then back to the road."Whateva'. You think your lil girlfriend would like you saying something like that to me?"

"I think my lil 'girlfriend' wouldn't like half the shit I do to ya', let alone say."

"Mm. You always gotta be so nasty."

"You know how I get down."I reached down and reclined the seat to my likin'. She looked ova' at me and smacked her lips."What?"

"Why do you niggas insist on layin' aaaall the way back in the car?"

"Cause it's mo' comfortable, give enough room fa' a nigga balls
to breathe."I shrugged."And if you ain't notice, I'm kinda a big deal. Can't jus' be seen out and about."

"Can't be seen out and about with another chick."She corrected.

"Shit. That too."I chuckled and scratched the back of my head.