C.49

C.49 || Confrontation pt.2

August

"You lost ya' damn mind?"I shouted, pushing Senoria away from the car after Hazel got through with her.

"Let me get to her!"She wiped the small amount of blood from her lip.

I noticed a small crowd forming around the gas station and couldn't help but to shake my head. It would only be a matter of time before this was all over the media and wherever else.

"Chill out! You ain't have enough already bruh?"I pushed her back again.

"August get outta the way!"

"Man hell no, go 'head with all that Senoria bruh."I waved her off, ready to get back in the car and go.

"August let me out."I heard Hazel say from inside the car.

"No man, chill out. Imma be in-"

She ignored me by crossing over Treasure to get out on the other side of the car. I couldn't get over thea' fast enough to stop her before she was already slamming the door shut and coming around to get to Nori.

"Bitch you tried to run on me?"She laughed.

"Hazel,"I sighed heavily,"baybeh please don't do-"

"Yup bitch I sure did."Senoria egged her on, trying to get the reaction she wanted out of her.

"That's cute."Hazel nodded to herself with a smile before she swung hard and connected with Senoria's face.

I groaned but quickly held Senoria's friend back once I noticed her try to jump in.

"Dat shit one on one. If you ain't helping break it up then don't touch her."I demanded in annoyance, holding her back.

"Beat her ass Senoria!"She coached.

But her words of encouragement was going to the wind. I knew Hazel was pissed cause she wasn't even saying nothing as she beat the shit out of Senoria. Thea' was no stoppin' her now.

I really wanted to get outta hea' for the sake of our child and the press but I knew thea' was no hope for that. Not at a time like this.

Only good thing that came outta this was Senoria's friend not being wrong about one thing she opened her stupid ass mouth to say; this was all bound to happen. I just didn't expect it to happen so soon nor so quick. I couldn't even get time to register what was goin' on before they started.

I watched Hazel grab a hand full of Senoria's hair then force her head down.

"Let my damn hair go."Senoria tried to order as Hazel held her head down.

Hazel licked her lips and just held Senoria in one spot. I wanted to break it up but I ain't wanna take my chances with letting her friend go.

"You good?"I asked.

Instead of responding to me she cocked her arm back and sent another hard hit to Senoria's face.

"You done playin' with me?"Hazel questioned her.

"Girl-"