A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush

Per carter_dee

17 year old Tasariah ( TAH- SAR-RIAH) best know as riah, lives with her drug addicted mother (Tasha) and her... Més

A Thug's Unsuspecting Crush
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Sneak Peek)
Authors Note
Chapter 30 (Part 1)
Chapter 31(Part 2)
Chapter 32
Author Notes
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author Note
Chapter 38
Authors Note
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Authors Note
Author's Note
Authors Note
Authuor's Note

Chapter 23

21.4K 580 20
Per carter_dee

Later That Day **

T A S A R I A H

I caught a ride with Chasity a friend of mine because I was to nervous to even face Q! And to top it of Q texted me during class saying he'll meet me at my brothers house, we need to talk. Great! I shook all of my nervousness once Chasity arrived at my brothers house, to make things even worst Q all black mustang was parked outside. I'm guessing La'Rod went out because Tashay was playing with Q once I unlock the door.

Tashay- RIAHHHHHH!!

Hey baby girl, how was your day? Ignoring the fact that Q was burning a hole through my head.

Tashay- It was gwood! Me and dwaddy ate pwizza, ice-cream, and we went to the pwark.

I was just about to respond to Tashay when Q grabbed me by my hand and dragged me to the bathroom not before telling Tashay to play with her dolls.

Q- so we keeping secrets from each other now huh? Huh?

I-I-I w-was -

Q- You was gone tell me what??

I couldn't even speak right now. My eyes begin to swell notifying me that I was going to burst into tears in 0.3 seconds. Q face soften up when I started crying. He hugged me tight and wiped my tears away.

Q- baby, why didn't you tell me you were buying these?

I didn't know how you were going to react.

Q- listen Tasariah , I'm your boyfriend, your thug and your soon to be husband, I don't ever want you to keep this away from me.

I understand Quoncey.

Q- now I want you to take these tests while I keep Tashay busy. I know your scared and not ready. Shit I wasn't either but I'ma be right by your side. I love you Tasariah and I'm not gone loose you anymore.

I love you too baby. And with that he pecked my lips a couple times and headed out to Tashay. I took a deep breath and opened the first pregnancy test. I did what I had to do with all three of them and waited three minutes to see the result. Q came knocking on the door to come check on me. I opened up and we waited together. Three minutes later I took the tests and it read | meaning I'm not pregnant ! I didn't get to happy because we still had to check the other two. I looked at the second one and it read -- meaning I'm not pregnant. A smile crept on my face and i took the last test which shockingly came out blurry. I looked at Q who was waiting on my response to see if I was pregnant or not.

Q- damn bae can you tell me what them tests said??

You ARE NOT going to be a daddy yet. Once I said that Q ass looked relief and smiled at me. I hope he knows were not going to be having intercourse without protection if he want another pregnancy scare! Now that I'm not stressing over the fact that I'm not pregnant, I can finally relaxed !

K E E S O

*Phone call*

So do you know were this Niqqa laying his head at right?

Leroy- he stays in 240 NW 30 street 33170 and his hide out house on 7ave and 98 Street. SOUTHWEST 33126

Perfect I'll have your money by tomorrow. And with that I hung up. If y'all didn't notice Leroy works with Q and ME! This Niqqa is Q security guard. him and I been down since I started my drug empire. When I got locked up I told Leroy to join another gang that was second popular then my gang since i wasn't going to be running my business. Now that I'm out he has given me every information I need to kill Q and take over the drug business. Call me what you want, I don't care cause I'm on my money grind !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay y'all! Everyone was on my case about when am I going to update and blah blah well I'm back ! I'm updating EVERYDAY THIS WEEK! Cause I love y'all

Riah is NOT PREGNANT!

Q finally listen to Cam !!

Keeso is trying to kill Q!?

Leroy is a snitch!? I though he was cool?

Trust nobody !

60 Votes and 10 Comments

Shout out to my Bestfriend Lakiaa I love you boo

It's Your Author Carter Dee Y'all

KIK me for any suggestions AmbitiousCarter don't be shy I won't bite lol :) oh yeah Make SURE YOU MENTION YOUR A WATTPAD USER :)

Love you all

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

168 3 28
17 Year old Natalia is the ransom reward for a gang that is supposed to help her parents avoid prison time. Cops murdered, and Natalia's life spinnin...
1.5K 67 21
Maliah is a 17year old girl .She learns to live on her own when one day her mother never came back home . she lived with her boyfriend Devin . Devin...
Sparks Will Fly Per Poetic Jones

Literatura romàntica

2.2K 151 19
21 year old Journey returns to Fayetteville, North Carolina. After being fed up, and homesick while in New York. She wants just wants to be the innoc...
471 24 13
Evie Dallas is a 16 year old girl, she lives with her mom, older sister and brother. Her mom, Gina Dallas, Sister, Sierra, and brother, Cameron Dalla...