Princess of the Rogues

By ChloePJ

Jennifer's life has never been easy. She has never had a childhood to call her own. Her father is a vile, evi... More

Princess of the Rogues
Chapter 1: Giving Up
Scarred for Life
Just Another Day
My Worst Nightmare
If things couldn't get any worse!
A Twist of Fate
Taking a Risk
Here goes Nothing
Meeting the Alpha
When others decide your Future
Revealing the Truth
Just Another Eventful Day
It was bound to Happen
A Different Light?
The Message
A Dream or Reality
This is my Life
Things can Never be Simple
Sorting out my Problems
Going Back to Hell
Hell
I didn't see that Coming
Two Sides to a Story
History is Written by the Victors
The Aftermath
Seeing the Light
Starting to Recover
The Beginning Of Recovery
Author Note
Discussion
A Similar Situation
Not A Happy Ending
Leaving the ones you Love
Another Point Of View
Living Life Alone?
Life's Purpose
Solitude
Getting Back Up
Perfect Christmas
Waiting to be Judged
Guilty or not-guilty?
Decisions
Taking Responsibility
Author Note
Question and Answer
Forever
Epilogue

What Have I Done

25.5K 928 24
By ChloePJ

Chapter 5

                I woke up groggily. I had a crick in my neck and my back was sore. I could feel the dull ache on my side. What the hell happened? I opened my eyes to reveal the forest before me. I sat up feeling the ever present dull ache in my side. My hair was messed up and knotty.

                I pulled myself into a sitting position that I was only wearing one long t-shirt. Then I noticed the crimson red of the dried blood that had pooled around where I had been laying. I lifted up my shirt to reveal the red area of my stomach. I could just make out the remnants of the bite mark. It was nearly fully healed but my blood was dried onto my skin and the shirt making it look worse.

                I put my top back down before unsteadily climbing to my feet. I leant heavily against the tree. I felt weak and hurt. That was it. It was my training. He left me. He nearly killed me. AHHHH! I hate him. I was left bleeding out in the middle of the forest all night. I unsteadily pushed myself from the tree.

                I stumbled through the forest, my body still struggling with the injury and blood lost. I was bare foot as I walked through the forest. I felt the twigs and branches dig into my foot but I was numb. I couldn’t feel any pain. I watched as the early rays of the sun shone through the trees from the sun rise.

                Finally, I made it back to the encampment and made it back to my caravan without being heard. Once I was in, I stripped from my clothes and went to the shower. I washed and scrubbed myself to get all the dirt and blood off of my skin. I really couldn’t take the sight of it. I watched as my blood fell to the bottom of the shower and through the plug hole.

                When I finally finished, I dried myself and looked at my figure in the full length mirror. You could see the prominent teeth marks in my skin from the bite but given another couple of hours they would be fully gone. My eyes looked dull and dead. I felt so defeated. I don’t know if I could survive another training session. I couldn’t. My body was suffering. I was suffering.

                I brushed my hair through before changing into some clothing. I pulled on my leather boots and black skinny jeans with a light blue top that complemented my eyes before finishing my look with my leather jacket. I took some pain killers and disinfected the wound to be on the safe side before leaving the caravan and heading for breakfast.

                I made it to breakfast but it was already really full with rogues. I am usually up really early but being left in the forest passed out made me late. I walked in and people bowed their heads. I didn’t acknowledge them. They are all idiots to follow my father. I was let straight to the front of the line so I grabbed some orange juice and a bacon sandwich. I then sat at an empty table and ate my breakfast quick. I really didn’t want to stay in here any longer than I really have to.

                I exited the room and headed straight for the meeting room. I entered through the back way and I was lucky enough that my father wasn’t already here. I leant against the wall with my arms crossed. I watched carefully as some of the Warrior Rogues entered and began to chat in groups.

                Slowly but surely the room became filled with more and more people. I stayed exactly where I was not making eye contact with anyone. I didn’t want to talk to any of them. They all sickened me. Jeez! I sickened myself. The things I have seen and witnessed and didn’t do anything about. That is where my fright comes into play. I have been hurt so much, to the point of death that I am too scared to do anything.

                My father strode into the room. He dominated the room with just his presence. He was truly terrifying. Do you want to know how he commands so much power? Why he hates packs so much? My father was going to Alpha of the biggest pack in Europe found in France. My father had always been a vicious horrible man. His parents knew he was dangerous so they didn’t hand over that amount of power to him but to his younger brother instead. They couldn’t trust that amount of power in the hands of my father.

                My father rebelled. He was furious. At the age of eighteen, he turned rogue and took off. In his time as a rogue, he was allowed to think. He got lost in his thoughts. In turn, his hatred grew. His hatred of packs, his hatred of what he should have entitled got to him. My father got consumed by the hate he carried. That day, he vowed to bring down every pack. Saving his pack for the end.

                My father began to recruit rogues, who followed his hatred of the packs. They all had a common cause. They all had something they all believed in. Steadily, the amount of rogues grew and my father was in control of a huge powerful, vicious pack who would do as he said. From that day on, he began to target packs and bring them down. He started off with smaller packs until more rogues joined his cause. My father was unrelenting as he tore packs apart and destroyed them. Each destroyed pack brought him one step closer to his old pack he wanted to take down.

                Then at the age of twenty, my father found his mate. My mum. Holly Turner. She was part of a pack in England. She was eighteen at the time. My father hated the idea of mates. He thought it was weak. He thought it made people vulnerable. He should know. He aims to kidnap mates to break the packs apart. He took my mum. Kidnapped her from her pack which was the second largest pack in Europe. She was also the Alpha’s daughter.

                He took my mum and forcefully mated her so she would become pregnant with a boy and heir to the rogues. Instead, they had me. My father hated it. He wanted a boy. He shifted in a fit of rage and flipped. When he finally shifted back, he strangled my mum to death. I never got to know my mum. I was two days old when she died. I never got to know my mum. I have a granddad out there somewhere. I will have Uncles and Aunts. I have a whole family from two different packs.

                Everyone knows that my father was from the French Pack. His pack is constantly on high alert. However, no one knows about me. I have family from both packs. I have direct Alpha blood lines from both sides of the family. This is why I am a fully black wolf.

                My father took a seat in front of anyone. He looked angry and annoyed. This was going to be interesting. My father glanced at me to see if I was still standing. There was no sign of care or concern in his eyes. He was just checking that I wasn’t close to death. He didn’t care for me at all. He hated me. I should have been a son. Instead he got a daughter. He has always hated me because of that very fact.

                “I want results. We have been here for days. I want a girl captured today. We cannot afford to wait any longer for any suspicions to arise. We need results. If we do not come back with any results today one of you will lose your life. I will NOT take any bad results,” My father ordered.

                Everyone nodded nervously. They knew my father was being totally serious. He would kill if he didn’t get results today. He placed us into groups. I was placed into the first group. Me and the group of rogues went from the room then. We all stayed in human form but jogged towards the border of the Silver Moon Pack. We each took a section to watch for anyone.

                We hid behind bushes so that the patrols wouldn’t spot us. I took up my position behind some bushes keeping my eye out. I prayed someone didn’t come close to the border. I prayed that none of my group spotted a mated girl. I hoped we didn’t have to take someone. I would never forgive myself.

                We waited for hours and hours in the bushes. My kept in contact by mindlink. We all had syringes on us that contained some drugs that would stop people from shifting. I was gripping mine so hard I thought I would smash it. My palms were sweating. I was nervous. I didn’t want anyone to get caught and suffer under my father. I hated this.

                About an hour later I spotted movement within the forest over the border. I noticed that it was two girls, both around my age. Oh no. Not two. Please, turn run. Please. No. Both of them. Both of them were going to get caught. Please. I didn’t want to do this.

                Let’s get them. We have more than enough time before the next patrol.

                Oh no. They need to get out of here. I couldn’t do this. I purposefully stood on some branches and twigs. I heard the sound of them all breaking. I watched as the girls’ heads shot towards where I was. They looked around for the sound. Please, turn. RUN. GET AWAY! I was screaming in my head.

                I couldn’t give myself away. I needed to do this subtly. I broke some more twigs to which they turned around again. COME ON! LEAVE. RUN. Please. That was when I saw it. The group of rogues already had them surrounded. Oh no! It was over. I watched as two of them came up behind them and roughly grabbed them and stabbed the needles into their necks.

                The girls screeched but it was useless. I walked out from my spot as they restrained the girls. The girls’ hands were tied and rags were tied around their mouth so their screams were muffled. Already, they began to cry. Tears streamed down their faces as they were dragged.

                I followed behind. I hated this. I had to stop this. Five of my ten rogues stayed behind to leave the message for their pack about the huge group of rogues that had stolen their pack member. We dragged them back and into the main meeting room. My father and the rogues turned towards us as we entered. My father smiled wickedly as we entered before standing up and coming over to us.

                “Well done! This is perfect. Has the message been delivered?” My father asked.

                “Yes. Our members are returning as we speak,” Mike replied.

                “Perfect. Now let’s have some fun,” My father smirked, dragging the two girls towards the back exit towards the other cells.

                I watched as he dragged them away. What had I done? What had I been a part of?

~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

200 reads!!! 16 votes!!!

Thanks for reading.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 10 11
Ebony has led a difficult life on her own as a rogue. On her mission to escape the burden of packs, she get ironically caught up with a pack. The Alp...
2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
478K 14.8K 24
Mia Ross has been running since she was 13. Now 17, with her 19 year old brother, she is still running. From whoever killed her parents along with he...
86 2 19
Skyler Gray has been a rogue all her life, her parents and great grandparents were rogues. She's trained to survive all her life so when her parents...