When I met U (ziam)

By zeeyumRule

A ZIAM AU: where Zayn, captain of his school's football team is failing and has no option than taking tutions... More

My Rival's Brother
Cute tutor!
Newton Lawz
A Lie fired back
Broken Trust
BrotherHood
Savoir?
Lemme Make It Up To You
Lost Home
Just One Chance
Best Friends
Tiny Sparkz
Signs
Bitter Taste
Home
Date
Family or Friend
Even
No Shit
Thank you
Who's that?
Hard To Hide
Need Of Claim
Knowing Too Much
Epilogue
Next Story?

Smile, blush and many more

3.6K 178 314
By zeeyumRule

Liam Pov:-

When Zayn stopped his bike I couldn't help but drop my jaw open. His house was so big!! And here i thought I live in a big house.

"Let's go in" he gestured me to follow and pulled out his keys before opening the main door.

He opened it wide and tilted his head, allowing me to go in first "Welcome to Casa de Malik" he yells loudly and gives me a wide smile.

So whats with the all time smiling and grinning?

"el placer es mío" I replied and a slight frown of confusion replaces his smile.

"I'm no pro in Spanish dude! I just know this casa de Malik because Louis screams it all the time he comes here"

I chuckled softly and noded "I said the pleasure is mine"

"So you know spanish?" He asked with surprised wide eyes.

"Umm not really- but a few words here and there" I replied and glanced around his house.

The interior was much beautiful than I imagined! The hall was big- big enough to hold a ball party and it has a long staircase leading to first floor with red carpet. Overall it looked beautiful.

"Why is this home so quite?" I wondered and it came out of my mouth without my realisation.

"Because I live alone- I mean my Dad often visits me but you see he just travels all over the world and I'm all myself but hey that's a good thing too! I can hang out with anyone I want- no restrictions" he says with an ease but I can somehow see the bitterness behind those careless words.

But I am no place to press this matter.

"And your mum-"

"She iz dead!" He cuts me instantly with a sharp response, sending shivers all across my body.

"I-I am sorry- umm Want me to show you around?" He offers and awkwardly shifts on his legs.

"Umm No" i shaked my head slightly "Lets just go to your room"

He bites the inside of lower lip before giving me an evil smirk "Eager, now are we?"

Eager??

Eh?

On seeing my confused face Zayn breaks out laughing "I am sorry- that sounded sexier in my head- I swear"

'What does he mea-'

'Oh shit!!!'

"I-I didn't mea-n it like th-at" I stammered and I was kinda sure that he is gonna mock me now- just like how every person i tutored did.

"I know Li!! I have a ditry mind" He chuckled and gave me a wink- now suddenly I can't look in his eyes anymore.

"This way" he mumbled and walked up stairs with me trailing behind him.

He opened his large room and I had my eyes wide open. His room was totally different from rest of the house. The whole house was like some royal palace and this room on the other side is like a messy middle class teenager.

No doubt the room was big but they were way too many things scattered on the floor. All clothes, pizza boxes, coke cans, boots like a hurricane just ran over here.

The walls were painted blue with large white dots making a design like bubbles and they were so many painting hanging out- way too many for one room and what caught my attention was an Iron Man Robot at the corner of room with an acoustic Guitar hanging in his neck.

"Shit! I forgot about this" Zayn mutters softly but I ignored him as my eyes were glued on the Robot.

"You liked it?" I turned my head to see zayn already looking at me "My iron Man Robot?"

"How is someone not suppose to like that?" I replied in an aww, as my eyes shined in passion "I love Marvel"

"Really?" He asks with wide eyes like he couldn't believe me "Who's your favourite"

"Hands down Team Capt forver!" I replied in an instant making him smile wider than ever.

"Finally someone with better sense of wisdom" he mocks in a strong British Accent "I swear i was tired of listening Louis rubbing about how good Spider-Man is! Like i get it dude- he is kool and all but Avengers is the main shit!"

He says with so much passion that my eyes sparks up "what's your favourite Avenger Movie?"

"Is that even possible to choose? They all are dope af!" He replied and that very instant I was sure that he is the biggest Marvel dork just like me!

"Agreed- completely Agreed!" I replied and noded to myself.

"Okay so how about this? First I'll clean the room and then we will play Age of Ultron?"

"Lemme help" I offered and started grabbing clothes from the floor.

And I promise this was first time I went to a stranger's place and whatsoever help him clean his room and the most hilarious thing is that I don't feel awkward at all- its like we have known each other for ages and that's because we share same love for Marvel- the power of fandom!

We cleaned his room in about an hour, where in between we got distracted when he showed me his actions figure and batman merch like- God!! Is this guy my spirit animal?? I have always been a great fan Bat-man and now I finally someone beside me who loved Batman the way it deserve.

"Choosing between Marvel and DC is like choosing between living or breathe- you can't just love with either of them" He claimed and I 100% agreed with him and hummed in response.

He spread a soft blanket on the floor with three pillows and placed the LED screen to our eye level before playing the CD and moved back to sit beside me.

We kept a pillow between but that didnt do anything to keep out arms from brushing. Maybe I watched this movie over 50 times but I still get excited and jumps a little in excitement and I can say even Zayn watched it a million of times as I hear him mumble dialogue along under his breathe. He surely is something.

In short, four hours passed and we did anything but studies.

"Zayn I think we should study a-"

"Yea but I am hungry" he replied instantly and grabbed his phone and started typing. He looked at me with a smile "You like Pizza?"

"Yeah but-"

Before I can complete my sentence Zayn turned away from me and pressed his phone on his ear.

"So our order will be here in about 15min so till then tell me about yourself" Zayn asked flipping himself on his bed.

"Well umm what about me?" No one ever asked me about myself so I  dont really know how to answer that.

"Anything" he shrugged

"Well I- umm plan on doing my major in business and singing may-"

"Singing?" He raised his brow, cutting me in my mid-sentence.

I cleared my throat and nodded.

"Can you play a guitar?" He asks with hopeful eyes.

I hesitantly noded again. What's up with the question?

He grined and rolled over his bed to pull out a guitar he placed behind his bed while cleaning.

"Louis plays it all the time and I sing- I'm really into music" he says and vibrates the strings making a nice rhythm.

"How about I play it and you sing?" He offered and eagerly looked at me.

But wait! Me? Sing? Now? Hold on right now!!!

"Wh-a-t I can't" I shuttered and moved back!

"Why not?" He frowned and pouted.

"I'll play the guitar and you can sing" I offered instead and his face immediately lits up!

"But next time you're going to sing, promise?" he passes me the guitar and looked at me with a goofy smile.

I didn't said anything in return and just took the guitar from him and started playing with the strings.

He took a deep breathe and nodded his head to catch the beats and started singing along.

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep-"

Fuck!!!!!! I widened my eyes on hearing him sing so melodic. Was his voice always this good?

"Dreaming about the things that we could be...
But, baby I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars
Yeah, we'll be counting stars"

He started patting the ground with his right foot creating a beat going well with the instrument.

"I see this life like a swinging vine,
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs,
Seek it out and ye shall find"

He started clapping his hands.

"Old but I'm not that old
Young but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told"

"I I I I feel something so right by doing the wrong thing
And I I I I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing"

My head blew when zayn gave that high note so effortlessly. Like he is just casually sitting on his bed and giving me freestyle in the most beautiful I ever heard???

"I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?"

He looked at me and a big grin appeared on his face as gives me a wink making me stop playing my string.

"Every thing that kills me makes me feel alive"

I shaked my head and started playing it again and he started singing the chorus in a loud voice like a ghost just took over him.

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be
Baby I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars, we'll be counting stars
Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep
Dreaming about the things that we could be...
But, baby I've been, I've been praying hard
Said no more counting dollars"

He came closer to me and started moving on his feet "we'll be-we'll be counting stars" he sang along, dancing to himself but suddenly we both stopped in a jolt when his doorbell rings loudly.

"Yikes Pizza is here" Zayn grins and watches me awkwardly place the guitar back on his bed.

"Let's do this again sometime" he gives me a genuine smile and goes down.

I still couldn't believe how good zayn's voice is! Like i knew he can sing- but this good??? But why no one knows about it?? I sweat, If i could sing confidently and this good, I would've topped the Billboard Charts in no sweat!

My thoughts broke when Zayn came back with holding 2 pizza boxes and sat on the bed, patting a place beside him for me to sit.

We casually talked about- Oh sorry! It was only Zayn talking about his Football game and babbling about how Louis is a bad company but a loyal shit friend no can afford to loose and honestly i am not complaining. He really looked nice (*hot*) while talking about the things which mean too much to him.

A smile creeped on my face on seeing Zayn eyes sparkle while taking about his coach, Paul? I guess that's what his name is.

We ate together the biggest dinner in the history and kept talking and I wouldn't have minded staying like that for long if it was not Harry's call snapping me back into reality.

First I panicked on seeing his ID but Zayn assured me that it's just Harry who can hurt other but not me.

I chuckled on his words and picked up the call only to hear Harry's concerned voice.

"Its 11pm, Li!! Where are you? Are you okay?"

Shit!!!

"I-I am sorry Haz! I-I didn't realised" I apologized and heard him sighing loudly in relief.

"Thats okay! I am just glad that you're fine! Tell me where are you and I'll come to pick you" Harry offered and I widened my eyes in fear.

"Umm I will come home myself-" I looked at Zayn who was mouthing 'I'll drop you- don't let him know'

I noded and pressed my phone tight under my ear, a habit of me when i am scared "My friend said he will drop me- I'll be there in ten minutes" before Harry can reply I hanged up and gathered my stuff quickly and saw Zayn searching for something.

"Saw my keys?" He asks, throwing bedsheet off the mattress

"In the first drawer" I threw my bag over my shoulder and jogged down.

I went out to find Zayn running right behind me.

"What's the hurry, Li?" He asked, knitting his eyebrow in confusion.

"Harry is waiting for me- and it's already 11pm"

"So?"

"I never stayed that late before" I frowned and impatiently waited for him to start the bike.

I took us minimum 7 minutes to reach my house with the way Zayn was legit flying his bike and making me clentch to his shoulder tight enough to leave marks.

"We are here" he announces and takes the helmet off his flawless face.

"Bye" I said and made my way to leave but he was quick to grab my wrist to pull me closer to him.

I am not a cliche person but the way cold winds were calmy touching us and the way Zayn held my wrist right, pulling my closer.

Did the time just stopped??

"Thanks for the date, Li" he hissed making my eyes go wide.

Date???? What date??

"D-date?" I gulped on noticing how close Zayn is to me.

"That's what we do on dates, right? We get to know each other and have loads and lots of fun which I had today- so thank you!! You're the koolest guy I met" he said it so smoothly like he meant every word and now I couldn't stop blushing. My cheeks felt so hot in this cold weather.

"Whateve-" I tried to move away but Zayn bring me back with a force making me almost collapse in him.

"You know how the Dates end?" He raised his brow and watched me shake my head in a No.

I never went on Date before- I don't know anything.

"With a kiss" I widened my eyes and my face started turning pale. Wh-hat????

"Just kidding just kidding" he retreated back quickly and left my wrist. "You should've looked your face, Li" he laughed and shaked his head in disbelief.

'Cunt!'

I glared him angrily and started walking towards my door.

"G'night Li!" He yelled and started his engine.

I bite my lower lip and smiled to myself "Good night, zayn" I softly muttered to myself and rang to doorbell only to get opened by Harry in an instant like he was waiting at the door for me.

"Whats up with the smile" his first question.

I rolled my eyes and went through him "Sorry for being late"

"Who dropped you?"

I turned around in a panic and my eyes started searching for lies "Umm I was at Andrew's house- he wanted me to tutor him" I lied and started walking towards my room when Harry's voice again stopped me.

"It's not I don't trust you- it's just I was worried"

My face softened on seeing his face- I was not running from his questions- well kinda I was but I didn't mean to make him feel insecure about himself "You don't need to explain yourself, Harry! I am sorry for worrying you- should've informed it before hand" I gave him a small smile and ran up the stairs.

"Dinner?" He yelled

"Done long back" I replied and flung my door open, threw my things on the desk and flopped myself on the bed.

'Definitely the best day of my life' I thought to myself and i dont think I will ever dare to admit that out loud!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 32.1K 33
"Daddy..."
32.1K 1.4K 17
Au inspired by a song🥰
105K 1.7K 5
Just a little sickfic where the boys think Zayn is faking being sick
17.9K 705 13
Liam finally decides to give Zayn a set of rules and two months, nothing more and nothing less, to court him. But Zayn had never expected it to be su...