Dark Angel 💀 {Erotic Vampire...

Bởi WhiskeySeattle

Dark Angels' abide by two rules: 1) Ask no questions, and 2) Show no mercy. Vampires exist and the governmen... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1 - 1986
Chapter 2 - 2016, Thirty Years Later
Chapter 3 - Bound By Blood
Chapter 4 - Hello Beautiful
Chapter 5 - Close Call
Chapter 6 - A Dangerous Decision
Chapter 7 - Invited
Chapter 8 - Questions
Chapter 9 - 1989, Twenty-Seven Years Ago
Chapter 10 - 1989, Continued
Chapter 12 - Ecstasy
Chapter 13 - First Class
Chapter 14 - 2015, One Year Ago
Chapter 15 - Paris
Chapter 16 - Monster
Chapter 17 - A Complication
Chapter 18 - Betrayal
Chapter 19 - 1985, Thirty-One Years Ago
Chapter 20 - The Other Woman
Chapter 21 - A Huge Mistake
Chapter 22 - A Win And A Loss
Chapter 23 - Surrounded
Chapter 24 - 1994, Twenty-One Years Ago
Chapter 25 - Heated
Chapter 26 - We Need To Feed
Chapter 27 - Amnesty And An Audience
Chapter 28 - Bubble Bath
Chapter 29 - Something's Rotten
Chapter 30 - Party Pooper
Chapter 31 - Siren Song
Chapter 32 - We Have To Go
Chapter 33 - Promises And Conditions
Chapter 34 - Ragdolls
Chapter 35 - Failure
Chapter 36 - Grave Robbing
Epilogue - White Wedding
A Note From Bea

Chapter 11 - Going Rogue

399 46 16
Bởi WhiskeySeattle

The train ride back to New York was painful. Gideon was asleep on his feet and since I can't travel by day, we've been on the run since I made the most dangerous decision of my vampire life. I've at least got to keep him alive until I know what's going on.

I've always respected the Gavriel and the Dark Angel program. It has been an honor to serve alongside some of the most lethal and talented of our kind while we rid the world of evil. But this? This is something entirely different. If what Gideon told me is true, then Gavriel is possibly in the pocket of some very dangerous people.

"Where are we?" Gideon yawns from his seat.

"We're almost to my apartment." I hiss in a low voice.

I don't know why I'm trying to be so secretive, it's three AM and no one is on the train right now besides us and a few homeless guys looking for somewhere warm to sleep.

Gideon has yawned twelve times since we got on this train and it's really starting to get on my nerves. It's been a long time since I've had to put up with humans and their little idiosyncrasies. I hope I can keep my cool. He only had time to shove a change of clothes, some underwear, and a toothbrush in his bag before we bolted into the night. We made the last train out of Boston by less than a minute, neither of us bothering with tickets. Thankfully all the night guards were either sleeping or watching TV, so it was a pretty easy escape all things considered.

We've got less than forty-eight hours before this job expires and Gavriel starts hunting for us both. Eventually he's going to be alerted by the Four Seasons that I haven't checked out of my room and then all hell is going to break loose (literally).

"Why are we going back to your place?" Gideon whispers back a look of panic spreading across his features.

"Because I have to feed." I snap. "And I have to get my cat."

"You have a cat?"

"Yes I have a cat." Gawd, this kid is really getting on my last nerve. "I'm going to ask a friend to take care of him."

"Can you trust this friend?" Gideon is obviously as worried as I am at the hellfire that's about to rain down on us.

"Yes, and this friend is also going to help us hide." I answer curtly.

At least, I hope he is.

Christian isn't going to be too happy that I'm going on the run with a mark, but if there's anyone who can help us disappear, it's him. Besides, he owes me a few favors.

"How are you going to keep yourself fed while we're on the run?" Gideon asks with a repressed shudder.

"Well I'm not going to snack on you, if that's what you're asking." I answer back rolling my eyes. "I'm going to have to figure that out."

Gideon's eyes grow to the size of saucers and then he shrinks back into his seat, lost in thought. He's obviously running on empty and scared. I'm scared shitless myself.

Dark Angels who go rogue are rare, so much so that I've never seen or heard of one in my lifetime. There was a pretty famous case in the fifties of one of us questioning the program, but I heard he was making a power play that was quashed before it even began. I know what will happen to me if I'm caught. Gavriel will put a stake through my heart or burn me alive, neither of which sounds particularly appealing.

I practically have to yank Gideon out of the train and hold him up on his feet to get him to my place. We have to get to Christian's before dawn to beg for his help, so I'm hustling him as fast as I can. Finally I give up and hoist Gideon over my shoulder to run the rest of the way home. He's asleep and snoring slightly in my ear when I arrive at my apartment.

"Mrow?" Spook is wary of this new smell in his house and lets me know by showing off his butthole as he turns his back on me.

"Hey buddy." I coo back while hefting my cargo onto the couch. "You're going to stay with uncle Christian for a while."

Spook and Christian go way back. Sometimes I wonder if it's me Christian really misses, or Spook.

It takes less then a minute to down a few of the blood packs in my fridge. That should keep me full for at least two days. I figure, I can worry about feeding later. First things first, I need to get us both off Gavriel's radar.

Spook hates his carrier, and he's protesting loudly from inside the metal cage I have to put him for transportation. With Gideon back up on my shoulder and a final glance at the home I'm now leaving behind, I lock the door and run through the streets to Christian's bar.

Shit, there's a concert tonight.

Question: Who the hell goes to a concert at four AM on a Monday morning?

Answer: Punkers.

I have to wade through the sea of bodies, all so focused on their calls for anarchy and their terrible frantic dancing, that they barely notice the seventeen-year-old chick carrying a young college student and a cat. For people who claim to want to buck the system and fuck up society, they're surprisingly focused on themselves.

Christian is singing his heart out on stage in a ripped black t-shirt and black skinny jeans. He's flying all over the stage, 'living the lyrics' as he calls it, while his band mates (all vampires) hack at their instruments. The music is so loud that I can hear the metal fillings in human mouths vibrating as the crowd jumps and thrashes along to the antiestablishment rhetoric. Christian is dripping from the water he is throwing on himself to hide the fact that he doesn't sweat, his face glistening under the orange and blue lights.

How does he look even hotter when he's up on stage?!

I'm not alone in my opinion, I actually have to elbow my way through the crowd of both female admirers (both human and vampire) lining the front of the stage all of them worshipping at his feet. Christian is of course reveling in the attention, that is, until he notices me with a man slung over my shoulder and a yowling cat in tow.

When our eyes meet, Christian is momentarily distracted as he processes what he's looking at. I flash him a grim smile and almost immediately he straightens up and whispers something to Marcus, one of his band mates. Marcus looks our way and then finds an excuse to wander off stage allowing Christian to go back to his legions of eye-fucking fans. A couple of the vamp girls look at me with disgust in their eyes before turning back to their God on stage. Christian is still singing of course, but now his eyes are zeroed in on what's going on with us.

Marcus appears out of the throngs of bodies and motions for me to follow, which I do because Spook is starting to yowl louder than the amps on stage. Quickly we duck through the beaten and tagged door to the left of the stage, where Christian's office is located.

"Wait here." Marcus mutters, clearly perturbed by the disturbance I've caused.

Gideon is awake and struggling to get off my shoulder and I oblige by dumping him on the grubby orange couch against the wall. I set Spook on Christian's desk and take a seat in a chair. Years ago this room was used as a speakeasy when America had its failed experiment with prohibition. Now its Christian's den of depravity where I'm sure more than one groupie has fallen prey to that couch and Christian's rough blue eyes.

Who am I kidding? I have too.

"Where the hell are we?" Gideon asks, looking around in disgust as the music continues to pump through the wall.

"We're here to see a vamp about disappearing." I tell him. "Christian has connections that can help us...I hope."

"You hope?!" Gideon scoffs.

"You're acting very ungrateful for someone whose life has been spared."

"Oh, you're right," he retorts with a frown, "I should thank you for sparing my life and taking me to a filthy bar full of bloodthirsty vampires. This is far better. Thank you."

"That attitude isn't helping anyone." I snap back. "This is the best I can do on short notice."

With that the music ends and we're both left staring each other down in silence.

"Mrow?" Spook is worrying and I open his cage to let him worm his way around the room.

The door next to the couch bursts open and Christian charges into the room, his eyes on fire.

"What. The. Fuck?!" He storms in heading straight for me after slamming the door on the groupies who were hoping to be his next victim.

"Just calm down." I warn him, standing up to retreat ever so slightly.

I rarely ever see Christian this incensed, because it's not something I like to be around. His eyes have darkened to the color of slate and they dart over Gideon who is cowering on the couch and then back to me.

"What are you doing here with this human?" Christian's voice is dangerously low and I can't help but notice how sexy he looks when his eyes are burrowing into mine.

"I'm- we're in trouble." I tell him trying to fight against the pull of his glare. "We need your help."

"What do you mean you're in trouble?" Christian's voice changes from irate to worried and he's now searching my face for answers.

"This is my mark, Gideon." I answer, pointing towards our frightened guest. "And we both need to disappear for a while."

Author's Note

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story Dark Angel!! I know you have a lot of great works on Wattpad to choose from and it means the world to me that you're here.

If you like the story and want regular updates, you can follow me or add Dark Angel to your library/reading list.

I heart mail! If you've got questions or comments, please drop me a note within the story, I'll do my best to respond.

Also, if you like what you're reading, then please don't forget to vote for this book by clicking on the star button.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

365 53 17
¤¤¤¤ You'll never know what could possibly happen here in our world. You'll never know what can attack you in the darkness. Even simple myths can be...
1.3K 347 29
She was just a normal girl, Then her world shattered. The death of her mother : who looks and deceives even her own daughter to think she was human. ...
528 20 13
Imagine a world where vampires are ostracized and shunned by humans. Our story begins when a curious teenage girl embarks on a journey that will chan...