Little White Lies (Harry & Li...

By VantaeKimN

When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do somet... More

AUTHOR NOTE!!!
Cast
Chapter 1- Best Song Ever
Chapter 2- This Is Us Red Carpet
Chapter 3- Movie Time
Chapter 4- After Party!
Chapter 5- Not So Good
Chapter 6- Awkward
Chapter 8- The Emotions
Chapter 9- The Date
Chapter 10- The Mistake
Chapter 11- Solution
Chapter 12- Should I?
Chapter 13- Can't Wait
Chapter 14- Surprise!
Chapter 15- Contract
Chapter 16- Back to school
Chapter 17- Confuse
Chapter 18- Interview
Chapter 19- Carnival
Chapter 20- Tragic Date
Chapter 21- Tragedy
Chapter 22- The After Math
Chapter 23- Good..?
Chapter 24- Family
Chapter 25- Waking
Chapter 26- Moving
Chapter 27- Settling Down
Chapter 28- Coming Out
Chapter 29: 1DDay Halloween
Not an update
Chapter 30- Drunkness (Private)
Chapter 31-Findings
Chapter 32- I'm Sorry
Chapter 33- Epic Christmas pt.1
Chapter 34- Epic Christmas Pt. 2
Chapter 34- Epic Christmas Pt. 2 (Private)
This Is Not A Update
Chapter 35- A Happy New Year
Chapter 36- Baby Shower
Chapter 37- Losing you
Chapter 38- At Peace?
Chapter 39- Step by Step
Chapter 40- Time Pass By When You're In Love
Chapter 41- Trusted you
Chapter 42- Expected Heartbreak & New Beginings
Chapter 43- Heart Made Up On You
Chapter 44- New Beginnings
Chapter 45: No Happy Ending
Epilogue- Carol & Liam 'Our Perfect Christmas'
Epilogue- Mary & Harry 'Where We Belong'
Thank You
Authors note.

Chapter 7- Fixing Things

307 13 0
By VantaeKimN

Soooooo sincee we update so late, we decided to make this chapter longer. I hope you enjoy it! BTW it was a struggle! Soooo Please read, COMMENT & VOTE!

Harry P.O.V.

Why the fuck Paul wants to see that bitch and me together? I understand her, but why me?!

When I get outside I see Andy inside the car waiting patiently. I walk over to the car and receive another message from Paul.

'Management is not happy with you right now'

'Wtf I did now?!' I think to myself while typing the same question.

While Paul takes his sweet time to write back, I start to think on what happened tonight and enter the car. Never crossed my mind this would happen, never thought a sweet girl, could be so crazy and a bitch, as Mary, but somehow that made me want her even more. Of course only for one night, I don't see me and her in the future. OH HELL NO!

Before I knew it, we're back at the hotel; we pass through the front and see there are too many fans and paparazzi, so late at night. So we decide to go through the back, there's people but not too many, so we went straight in to the parking lot.

I say my good nights to Andy and head over to my room and I check my phone to see if Paul has text, but nothing. I wonder what I did now. I quickly strip my jeans off and took my shirt off and flop into bed. Man was I tired.

MARY P.O.V

I go to kitchen to look for ice, I put the ice on a napkin and inside a baggy. Then I go to the room and sit down next to Carol and put the ice on her eye. She moves a little but continues to rests, Man what a crazy ass night. I have a bruised Carol and hate for someone that I just met. I still can't believe I slap Harry. The Harry Styles. It was funny though cos of his hair all those 'curls' just went One Direction, twice.

I cannot help it but laugh out loud, and accidentally waking Carol up.

"Mary, what's so funny? Oh god my head hurt, why?" she asks as if she seems to have forgotten all what happened tonight. She has a black eye and it looked so swollen, I feel so bad. Why is she with this kid?

"Go back to sleep Carol, we will talk in the morning, you need to rest" I tell her and with that she laid back and fell asleep.

I put the ice baggy on the nightstand, take off her shoes cover her up with a blanket and turn on the AC. I take my towel, my Stitch oasis and new panties, head to the bathroom, to take a hot shower.

I put Pandora on my iPhone, and the first song is What Makes You Beautiful. "Are you for real?!" I whisper scream, I skip it and then 'Windows Down by BTR' starts to play. I take approximately 30 mins in the shower.

When I get out, I realize carol isn't in bed where I left her and neither were here shoes or bag. "Where the fuck she went?" I whisper to myself. I quickly went to the living room and kitchen. "Carol where are you?" I ask with no luck that she will response back. I call her about 5 times and leave a voicemail but she doesn't pick her phone or she turn off her phone as if she didn't want me to know where she is. I keep on calling but still no pick up. Where the fucks are you Carol?

CAROL P.O.V

I wake up again, all the memories came back and I feel my eyes tearing up. I still can't believe it. He punched me. Why? I don't understand what I ever did to him other than love him. Now, now I'm afraid to even talk back to him. I got up stumbling and grab my purses cos I know that everything I need is there and some sunglasses, even though it pass midnight, to protect my bruised eye. I quickly walk out before Mary comes out the bathroom and notice I was gone.

Where was I going? I don't know. Then I quickly took my phone and searched for his number. I quickly dial his number.

"Hello" a sleepy voice answer

"Hello, Liam is me Carol, sorry to wake you up" I say softly

"Carol, um hi how are you feeling? Are you okay?" he asks worry.

"Yeah I'm fine, um- well not really."

"What happen?"

"um- I'm not home, I need time to think and stuff and I was wondering if we can talk, I really need a friend right now'' I say in hope he would be up to it.

"Yea sure Carol anything for a friend, tell me where you are and I'll come pick you up."

"I'm going to be in the Starbucks that is around the corner of my house, I will text you the address"

"Oh okay, I'm going to change and be on my way."

"Thank you and again sorry for waking you up"

"It's okay babe" he tells me and we hang up.

I quickly send him the address of the Starbucks. "I'll be there in less than 20 min stay put" he texts me back. I put my back my purse.

I go to Starbucks and order a black coffee, for my hangover that I still kind of have. I sit down near the back; there are not a lot of people. I wait for my name to be called. While waiting I start to think on the amazing day we had today and how it got all ruin by him. I was so zoom out that I didn't know I am crying again.

"CAROL!?" the worker calls my name. I stand up and get my coffee and sit back down in the same place.

I check my phone and see that I have missed calls and voicemail from Mary. I quickly send her a text:

"Hey Mary, don't worry about me... I'm ok!" I text her

Not even 10 secs pass and she wrote back. "WTF are you?! I'm worrying sick! "

"I'm with a friend, I promise I will tell you everything later" when I text that Liam came in. I wave my hand so he knows it's me.

"Pleaseeee for the love of god be careful and don't do nothing stupid!" she texts back.

***Morning***

Mary P.O.V

I went to sleep after Carol text me she was doing fine, but I'm was still worry cos I didn't sleep the whole night, turning around.

My phone alarm wakes me up at 6 a.m. and I decide to call sick for Carol and me. I really am tire; Carol is well kind of with a friend and with a swollen ice. But of course I didn't say that to our bosses, I told them a simple excuse 'that we're stomach sick.'

Since I'm not going to work today, I try to sleep a little bit more. But of course my phone beeps; it's a text message from an unknown number.

"Morning Ms. Mary is Paul. Please don't forget about the meeting you got with us"

Shit! I forgot "Hi there, um sure. At what time should I be there?" I text back

"At what time you get out of work?"

"I'm not working today"

"Oh perfect! Can you come by like a 10?"

Damn it! "Sure, I guess"

"Great, see you then Ms. Mary"

"See you then" I text back.

I got 4 hours; first thing first, take an hour to sleep. I put my alarm to wake me up at 7:30.

Harry P.O.V.

"Harry, wake up" I hear someone say.

"Uuum"

"Wake up Harry, you have an appointment with management" Paul says.

"Whyyyy?" I whine like a little baby.

"Come on buddy, wake up"

"Okay Okay! I'm up. What time is it?"

"It's 8 a.m."

"Fuck! Why so damn early?" I say annoy "Today supposed to be my free day"

"Sorry mate but when duties calls"

"At what time it's the meeting?"

"It's at 10 but we need you to be ready before that"

"Why?"

"Cos we need you to go outside and meet some fans"

"Ok" I say, that's different.

"Yeaa so go and take a shower"

Mary P.O.V

*BEEEP BEEEP!*

Ooh that sound is soo annoying! I fucking hate it!

I wake up again at 7:45; I think I hit the zone button. Oops.

I stand from my bed, put my glasses and kind of 'fix' the bed. I make my way to the bathroom to wash my teeth and change my pad. On the process of doing that I text Carol.

"I hope you ok, PLEASEEE call me when you see this... Lovee you boo!"

When I get out the bathroom, I go to the dining room/kitchen. I see my mom and sister eating breakfast.

"Morning" I say while I kiss my sister head and then my mom cheek.

"Morning!" they both say.

"How was the movie yesterday?" my mom asks while I take a plate with egg and bread and a cup of orange juice.

"Um it was interesting" I say looking down and sitting.

"What happen?" damn it

"Well, you see, um Carol and me met Zayn at a Starbucks-"

"Zayn as Zayn from the group?" she ask

"Yea! Then at the movies I fell-"

"You fell?! Why? Are you ok?" She asks again. My little sister that's only 10 years old, excuse herself and went to the living room.

"Yes ma I fell! My glasses fell and I was trying to get them. Please let me finish" I say

"Ok, sorry. Continue" she say and I just give her the 'are you serious' stare

I take a deep breath in "Ok, like I was saying, I fell but not completely cos Zayn and Harry came for my rescue, they helped me stand up and were asking if I was ok. Then inside the movie theater when the movie finish, they ask us if we wanted to go to the after party, we said yes cos they were nice to us. At the party Harry was being extremely annoying and he was too touchy touchy with me, and you know how I get when I have my period, so I slap him. I slap the Mrs. HARRY STYLES! After I did that I went to bathroom and I think he followed me cos then I found him outside the bathroom. I dunno what happen but he kiss me, can you believe it?! I was still mad so I hit him right where it hurt! He was in the floor, and he called me a bitch so I slap him again. Then I walk out and look for Carol that was supposed to be Liam but she wasn't, I ask Liam where she went and he told me that she left. So I said goodbye to everyone except Harry of course, but but but before I left, ZAYN MALIK ASK FOR MY NUMBER! I was shock when he asks but I try playing it cool and gave it to him. When I got out the party I heard screaming from the parking lot and I follow the noise, when I got the I see Austin and Carol arguing, he was about to hit her so I went inside and looked for help, I ask Liam, Louis and Zayn to help cos they were closer. They ran so fast outside that I even needed to take my high heels. When I got outside Liam was fighting with Austin cos he already punched Carol on the face. She couldn't stop crying, she in complete choke. Liam was strong, he was hitting Austin a lot that Carol got scare and told him to stop, but he didn't want to so Zayn needed to separate him. When Liam stood up Austin stood up stubbly and hit Liam right in the jaw making him to fall down. Louis and Zayn then needed to hold down Austin. Then Liam call they're security and explain everything. Paul one of their security guards ask Harry to drive Carol and me home cos the rest needed to explain what happen to the police. When we got here he receive a text saying that Paul needed to speak to him and I together, I don't know why him? But whatever. So yea when he left, Carol was sleeping in his bed so I took a shower and when I got out she wasn't there anymore. I text her asking where she was and she said she's with a friend and that she will explain everything to me later on!" I breathe out and say all that in less than 1 min to my mom.

My mom is with wide eyes and open mouth. "So what you think, ma?"

"Wow! All that happen yesterday?!"

"Yup!" I say while taking a bite of my bread.

"How's Carol?"

"I don't know but she got a swollen eye and she's really heartbroken"

"Damn, when you talk to her, tell her that I'm here for her" she say and I just nod. "At what time is your meeting with them?" my mom asks

"Um- 10 a.m. what time is it?"

She looks at her watch "8:19"

"Damn, ok" I finish eating well swolling my food and put the dirty dishes on the washer. "I'm going to get ready ma" I tell her before I exist the room.

"ok baby"

I go to my room and take out what I'm going to wear, I take out my boyfriend distressed jeans, leather vest, necktie shirt and some leather pumps, put everything in my bed even my glasses. (PIC ON THE SIDE). I take my towel and my underwear to the bathroom.

*20 MINS LATER*

I get out the bathroom and change to my clothes, I put my hair in a nice bun and my makeup is pink lip gloss, a little of dark shadow with eyeliner. By the time I finish is 9:20, PERFECT TIMING!

I take my purse and put everything I need, I also take the Carol's car keys and leave. "Bye Maaaa! Bye Sam!" I scream while I close the door.

"Bye! Take Care!" my mom scream back.

When I get to the car, I put the address that Harry wrote down for me on my notes and put it on my GPS. I decide to text Paul to tell him I'm on my way.

"Sir, I'm on my way over now"

Seconds later "Ok, see you soon"

Harry P.O.V

I came back from what Paul told me to do. It's now 9:40 and I'm eating breakfast in Lou bedroom with Lux.

I just receive a text from Paul saying to get ready that That Bitch, Mary, is her way and that I have to meet with her on the lobby. He also said that I have to bring her to my room, (I wouldn't mind, if you know what I mean ;)) but that's where we going to have the meeting. I still don't get why I have to go talk with management if the problem wasn't with me. Like WTF.

"Damn" I whisper to myself.

"What's wrong?" Lou asks me

"I don't know why Management wants to talk to me and some bitch."

"Eeh, why she's a bitch?"

"She slap me and hit me in the balls" I say annoy

"But there's something that you did to her, Am I right or am I right?" she ask with a smirk.

"Yes" I say more annoy

"Harry, what you do to the poor girl?"

For the next 20 mins I told everything to her. But we got interrupted by Paul text saying

"she's looking for a parking. Go down to the lobby and wait for her. We're going to be waiting for you in your room"

Ugh! "Ok" I text back

"Bye Lou, I have to go"

"Good luck babe!"

I got take the elevator to lobby.

When I walk where the doors are, she's already there waiting.

Her eyes widen, she looks fit with those clothes, and I go near her.

"Hi, Paul told me to pick you up" I say

"Um-ok."

"Follow me"

We make our way to the elevator and wait a little. When the doors open, there's a couple and their daughter. The little girl eyes widen in seconds. "Are you guys going up?" I ask.

"Yea"

We got in and the little girl touch me in the arm, "excuse me, are Harry Styles?" she ask with that little girl voice, so adorable, she looks like she's 6 or 7 years old.

"Yea" I smile

"OMG! Can I please marry you?!" she fan girl "Wait, is she your girlfriend?!" she ask while pointing to Mary.

Mary and I stare at each other and laugh "No I'm not. He can be all yours" Mary says

"So when it's our wedding?"

"OMG! OMG!" she says while jumping

Before the door open in the 20th floor. I sign something for her and give her a hug "She's pretty by the way" she whisper and I just smile.

The doors open in the 20th floor "See you later so we can plan everything" I say with a wink. Everyone laugh at the expression of the little girl. Then the doors close.

"That was nice" Mary says smiling

"Yea, she was so adorable" I smile back while passing my hand through my hair.

"Yea" she says looking down. "So where's this meeting?"

Back to reality "In my room" with a smirk.

"What?!"

I start to laugh loud "Don't worry management is there"

"Oh ok" she relax

We made our way to my room, I'm in the front and her in the back, both quiet. I open my room and see that Paul and Anna are there. When Anna is here that means it's not good. Damn it!

"Hi Harry and you must be Mary Alexandra, I'm Anna, from management." Anna say

"Eh yea, Hi Anna" Mary say, I could tell she's nervous.

"Please sit down" she point to the bed.

"Ok" we both say.

"Is there something wrong with Austin? Or Carol?! Please tell me everything is okay with Carol" Mary ask worriedly

"Yea everything is being taken care of, but that's not the case you two are here" Anna reply

"So why the fuck we're here? Why I'm here?!" I ask piss

"Calm yourself Harry" she says calmly but mad. "The reason you're here is cos she slap you and there's a lot controversy about it" she say "People post pics of it"

Mary turn red as a tomato, she look down at her hand and start playing with her fingers.

"Also there's pic of you Harry forcefully kissing her" she says while showing us her computer with the pics. "The fans are going crazy, they asking a lot of questions and gossips are being well crazy about this" she says and I look at my shoes. "This can ruin your career Harry, and we don't want that, also fans are looking for this 'mystery girl', and sending hate "

"I'm sorry about that" Mary say sadly

"This is not only your fault is also Harry's" Anna say

"Sorry" I say still looking at my shoes piss

"Well it's too late for that now" she say annoy

"So what can we can about it?" Mary and I ask at the same time

"Well this is why we call you cos last night when the pics came out, I came up with a plan and called Paul" Paul just nod his head and shrug.

"What is the plan?" I ask annoy

"We want you to take her on a friendly date tonight and bring her flowers" she says. "Also we want you to tweet saying that you're sorry and it was all a misunderstanding. Do you have Twitter Mary?" Mary just nod "Ok, great, you two tweet something and retweet what he wrote you and you two Harry"

"What?!" again we both say at the same time.

"Please Mary" Paul say this time

Mary take off her glasses and put her head in her hands "Ok I do it" she say with a sigh.

I just sigh and nod my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pleaseee Comment and Vote! We really want to know what you think about this.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Also.....

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT LOUIS IS FEELING 22!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO BEAR!! ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 239 31
Harry Styles fanfiction❤️
3.9K 64 62
He thought she was just another girl. She thought he was her worst nightmare. But, opposites attract. Finding out about his dark past. Teaching him h...
49.4K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
185K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...