Look Closer

By Rainbow_Bubbles99

What if the only way to save your life was to start all over? Leave that family who raised you and partially... More

Chapter 1
Look Closer
look closer
Chapter 2
Look Closer
Look Closer
Look Closer
Look Closer
Chapted 3
Look Closer
Look Closer
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Look Closer
Lool Closer
Look Closer
Chapter 6
Look Closer
Look Closer
Look Closer
Look Closer
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Three months later
Chapter 11
Pressure to Be Perfect
Chapter 12
Look Closer
chapter 13
Look Closer
Look closer
Chapter 14
note from the author.
Aurthors Note

Look Closer

257 15 2
By Rainbow_Bubbles99

Nathan came walking up to where I was sitting. He had two bottles of water in his left hand and nachos in his right.

I examined what he was wearing because you know I was bored.

He was sporting a pair of jeans with a gray under armer shirt and a pair of white vans and of course he was wearing that stupid crookid grin of his.

"Here you go." He ganded me a bottle of Fiji water.

"And here I thought you were bringing me the nachos." I teased.

"Well I would but you tend to think it's the new fashion trend to wear them. So better safe then sorry. Nachos just ain't your look." Nathan teased back.

"Ha! I can pull anything off." I joked in a preppy voice as I flug my hair off my shoulder.

"Mhm. Keep telling yourself that." Nathan smirked as he took a bite of his chip.

"Can I have one Please?" I asked with the puppy face.

"Sure. But it goes in your mouth not on your clothes." Nathan chuckled.

I picked up a chip and smothered it in cheese.

"Well someone likes cheese!" Nathan laughed oblivious to my evil plan.

I brought the chip up then I stuck it to Nathans cheek.

"What the hell!" Nathan tried to sound mad but his lips kept twitching in an upward motion.

"Nathan that look doesn't suit you." I laughed.

Nathan picked up a chip with cheese dripping from it.

"No. No. Natha-" He smeared cheese on my cheek then stuck the chip to the other side and started laughing.

I smirked and dumped the nachos on his shirt.

"No you just didn't!" Nathan groaned. He had an evil look in his eyes.

"Bye!" I got up to run but I didnt get very far before Nathan grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a bone crushing bear hug. Making sure he gets the food onto me.

"Nathan Jones! Ash Love! My office now!" The principle Mr. Hecks shouted.

Nathan and I walked inside with smirks on our face.

All eyes were on us.

We followed him to his office and stepped in. He closed the door behind us.

"Oh no hes going to rape us." I whispered to Nathan causing him to laugh.

"Ms. Love that is extremely inappropriate!" Mr. Hecks shouted.

Mr. Hecks was a tall bold man and had a clean shaved face with dark brown eyes and he was dressed in a black suit and a black tie.

Mr. Hecks knows me very well considering me and Emily were constantly in and out of detention with him.

"Ash. I thought you cleaned up your ways after Emiky's death?" Mr hecks began.

My smile instantly faded and Nathan gave me a questioning look.

"There is no -" Mr. Hecks cut me off.

"You were doing good. Staying out of detention. What is your brother going to think huh?"

I lowered my head in shame.

I heard what sounded like a quiet growl come from Nathan.

"That is the past leave it be. We are in here fir today." Nathan snapped.

"Quiet Mr. Jones!" Mr. Hecks looked back at me. "I am calling your brother. Who picks you up is up to him. But I wont be surprised if the Juvenile detention center comes considering that is where your brother said he would send you." Mr. Hecks said referring to the time, the last time, me and Emily were in here. We had started a food fight in the cafeteria.

"Mr. Hecks that was like three months ago!" I argued.

"I don't care!" He yelled

I looked over at Nathan who looked confused.

"Go wait." Mr. Hecks pointed to the door.

Nathan and I walked into the APs office and waited.

"Who is Emily?" Nathan asked.

"Emily wa- no is my best friend. She died two months ago." I softly spoke as I twirled my thumbs.

"What. Um. What did Mr. Hecks mean about the whole Juvie thing?"

"You ask many questions." I smirked.

"Just trying to get to know you." Nathan smiled.

"Well Emily and I had a way with getting in trouble. Detention became like an 8th period for us." I softly laughed at the memory. "We had started a food fight in the cafeteria and got suspended. Mitch said that if I got in trouble one more time then I was going to juvie." I finished.

"Wow. A trouble maker huh." Nathan smirked.

"Why do you think I'm good at ploting evil plans and revenge." I smirked. "We got revenge on a girl who was bullying a girl named Diamond. Diamond comitted suicide because of her. The bully was no other than Maddaline Banks. Me and Em. Well we started to mess with her. First by messing with her popularity rank. Then with her. After that we stopped. Not wanting to push her into a depression or anything." I sighed.

"Wow." Was all Nathan said.

Mr. Hecks walked into the APs office with Mitch.

  I didn't even see him come in.

Mitch gave me a hard look and I gave him an innocent smile. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Come on Ash." Mitch said after he said bye to the principle.

"Bye Nathan." I waved and walked out.

"Really Ash. On your good clothes." Mitch laughed.

After mitch dropped me off at the hotel Mitch had to leave so I was left alone. I didn't do much except take a shower then play video games and watch T.V.

I went to bed after finishing the move 'Letters to Juliet' It was one of my favorites, even though I'm not into all that sappy stuff its still a good movie.

~

The Next morning I woke up at 6:20 A.M. to the smell of bacon.

"Good morning Ash!" Nathan called.

"Nathan what-"

"Fixing you a birthday breakfast!" Nathan said as he placed a plate in my lap.

He sat down next to me and turned on the T.V.

"What are we watching?" I asked after Nathan turned on the DvD player.

"Lion King!" He smirked.

"Cool with me!" I laughed.

After I finished my breakfast I watched a little more of the movie then took a shower.

I got dressed in a white mid-thigh dress that was tight at the top but hung loose at the bottom. I matched in with my cowgirl boots and a jean jacket.

I curled my hair and clipped my bangs back with a flower clip.

I did my make up then. Wahla! Finished.

I looked at my eyes and saw that they were starting to change color.

They were changing a purple color.

Not again! I sighed then walked out of the bathroom to find the contacts I had for this reason.

Ever since I was little. On my birthday my eyes would have a flake of purple in them. But each year there was more and more color. So my dad bought me contacts to help. When ever I asked about it he would always say 'I will explain within time.'

I found the contacts then rushed to the bathroom and put them in.

"Are you ready yet?" Nathan called from somewhere.

"Yep im all set!" I called back.

***

School went by nice and fast. But detention was a bore! I just wanted to run!

Mr. Hecks wouldn't allow us to talk. Which sucked monkey balls!

I kept getting a pain in my joints and it kept getting stronger as time passed.

Nathan started to bounce his leg impatiently as he watched me then Mr. Hecks.

  He kept giving me a soft smile. And with the way his leg bounced and he shifted every five seconds, I could tell something wasn't right.

"Okay you guys are free to go." Mr. Hecks said as he waved his hand.

Nathan shot up the. helped me up and to the car.

He drove fast. Extremely fast. But I didn't notice. All I could focus on was the pain.

He drove out to the woods then picked me up as I started to shake and my vision started to blur. I wanted to scream but I held it in.

  I was sweating and shaking the pain was getting worse by the minute.

  Is this what it feels Luke to die?

  Nathan carried me off to somewhere in the woods. My vision became all black and white and I couldn't help but fear what was to come next.

I heard bones cracking and more pain shoot through.

Finaly the pain stopped. I stood up but, not on two legs. But four. Four silver paws that had gold swirls climbing up them.

I looked up and looked around.

What is going on?

'Run!' a voice broke through my thoughts.

What the hell!

"I am your wolf. Run!" She comanded again.

I did as I was told and turned and ran.

Where?

'Just run. I will guide you.' She calmly said before she was gone.

I was scared. I had no idea what was going on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.2K 10
(WARNING A LOT OF MISSPELLING AND GRAMMER)) Your father and brother died in a shooting attack. Your mother tried making you happy but it was no use...
15.3K 423 26
It starts off with the cliche parents death, abusive brother/pack, rejected by mate, runs away to different pack, mate gets mate.
123K 2.8K 21
Long story short, I hit a dog and broke its leg. The vet wouldn't take him, so I took him to my house. Turns out, he's not a dog, he's a werewolf. An...
334K 12.6K 45
Secrets and lies were never a part of my life. Until, that is, I met him. Then, everything changed. Or, maybe things were always messed up, and meet...