Look Closer

Nathan came walking up to where I was sitting. He had two bottles of water in his left hand and nachos in his right.

I examined what he was wearing because you know I was bored.

He was sporting a pair of jeans with a gray under armer shirt and a pair of white vans and of course he was wearing that stupid crookid grin of his.

"Here you go." He ganded me a bottle of Fiji water.

"And here I thought you were bringing me the nachos." I teased.

"Well I would but you tend to think it's the new fashion trend to wear them. So better safe then sorry. Nachos just ain't your look." Nathan teased back.

"Ha! I can pull anything off." I joked in a preppy voice as I flug my hair off my shoulder.

"Mhm. Keep telling yourself that." Nathan smirked as he took a bite of his chip.

"Can I have one Please?" I asked with the puppy face.

"Sure. But it goes in your mouth not on your clothes." Nathan chuckled.

I picked up a chip and smothered it in cheese.

"Well someone likes cheese!" Nathan laughed oblivious to my evil plan.

I brought the chip up then I stuck it to Nathans cheek.

"What the hell!" Nathan tried to sound mad but his lips kept twitching in an upward motion.

"Nathan that look doesn't suit you." I laughed.

Nathan picked up a chip with cheese dripping from it.

"No. No. Natha-" He smeared cheese on my cheek then stuck the chip to the other side and started laughing.

I smirked and dumped the nachos on his shirt.

"No you just didn't!" Nathan groaned. He had an evil look in his eyes.

"Bye!" I got up to run but I didnt get very far before Nathan grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a bone crushing bear hug. Making sure he gets the food onto me.

"Nathan Jones! Ash Love! My office now!" The principle Mr. Hecks shouted.

Nathan and I walked inside with smirks on our face.

All eyes were on us.

We followed him to his office and stepped in. He closed the door behind us.

"Oh no hes going to rape us." I whispered to Nathan causing him to laugh.

"Ms. Love that is extremely inappropriate!" Mr. Hecks shouted.

Mr. Hecks was a tall bold man and had a clean shaved face with dark brown eyes and he was dressed in a black suit and a black tie.

Mr. Hecks knows me very well considering me and Emily were constantly in and out of detention with him.

"Ash. I thought you cleaned up your ways after Emiky's death?" Mr hecks began.

My smile instantly faded and Nathan gave me a questioning look.

"There is no -" Mr. Hecks cut me off.

"You were doing good. Staying out of detention. What is your brother going to think huh?"

I lowered my head in shame.

I heard what sounded like a quiet growl come from Nathan.

"That is the past leave it be. We are in here fir today." Nathan snapped.