Chapter 5

Thank you all for reading and supporting my major spelling and mistakes on the book I will go through and fix the mistakes later!

Enjoy Loves!

^ ^

[=°-°=]

(>0)>

********

Chapter 5:

2 Years later

I heard a light knocking on the door. It stopped. Then continued.

I refused to open my eyes. I wasn't ready to face life today.

"I will get up I promise." I spoke. "In an hour." I finished the last part in a mumble.

"Ash. You have a visitor." I heard Stacy's voice getting closer.

I sat up and something fell onto my lap. I finally pried my eyes open. It was the Greece book. I have been studing my butt off learning all I can. I have finaly worked my way down to learning the Ancient Greek writing. Next Alpha says that I should learn Indian since Indian and Greek are what the old treaties and other things are written in.

"Only you would read for fun." A familiar voice spoke.

I snapped my head up and saw Nathan staffing there with his smirk. But his eyes were clouded with sorrow.

"Nathan old buddy old pal!" I shouted as I jumped to my knees. I fell off the bed, so I just crawled to him and hugged his legs.

"Um." Was all he could say.

"I missed you!" I shouted causing Stacy to flinch. "Oh sorry. Wolf hearing. Forgot." I mumbled my apology as I stood up.

It has been two years since the last time I seen Nathan.

I saw Mitch the other day. We hung out the whole day together. He knows I live with Aunt and Uncle. He said that it was better that way.

I kept asking him why but he just shook his head and continued on with our planned out weekend.

But Nathan just vanished. I didn't hear from him and nobody knew where he was.

My heart hurt. I mean he was my only friend. Was.

  Me and Alicia are great friends. Im even going to be the god mother of her pups!

  Yes Alicia has her mate and is pregnant with not one, not two, but THREE pups!

  "Earth the Ash!" Nathan was snapping his fingers infront of my face.

"Oh sorry!" I blushed. Nathan laughed then pinched my cheeks. "Say. Where have you been for two years?"

"Oh. I have been traveling with my dad." Nathan answered with a nervous chuckle.

"You're lying." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Listen I will tell you later." He sighed.

"Okay." I said slowly.

"Well I will leave you two to talk." Stacy said as she turned to walk out.

"Now is later. Spill." I said nonchantly.

"Okay. Listen carefully."He took a deep breath. "I am what you call a tracker. The moon goddess sends me to help wolves through rough times and if they are lost I lead them to a pack. But some wolves don't want a pack and that's how we get rouges. Well I was sent to help you and explain everything to you before your 17th birthday. But I was so caught up in your safety I forgot. The moon goddess didn't appreciate that. So she punished me by turning me into a wolf for a year. After that she sent me out and I was constantly on the go." I blinked a few times.