Chapter 14

Chapter 14

It's hard holding your self together. It's hard trying to help run a pack when you feel like your heart has been ripped from your chest leaving you to suffer.

Mason has been a great help. We are always trying to comfort each other. Some times it works. But other times we would just look at each other and know that things will never be alright.

"Mason. I'm going for a run." I placed a small kiss on Masons cheek then turned and walked out of his office. I softly shut the door and quietly made my way down the stairs. I pulled the front door open and ran out.

As I ran I shifted.

I made it to a clearing and shifted back to human form.

We had boxes of clothes placed everywhere so it was easy to find some clothes after I shifted back.

I threw on some Jordan sweats with a white sports bra and a black tank top. I sat in the middle of the clearing and closed my eyes.

The whispering of the wind. The tears of the water. Crunching of leaves. I was surrounded by it all.

I opened my eyes and saw a stream of water. Walking to the stream I sat down and placed my hands in the Luke warm water.

I took my right hand out and started moving my finger in a circular motion in the water. The water started to spin drawing in all the water causing a water tornado.

I gasped and stopped pulling my hands out of the water.

I moved my hand and water followed it.

I stood up and thought of the wind. I moved my hands. And the wind followed them.

'It's time ' A voice softly spoke.

I looked around and saw my body laying in the middle of the clearing.

My chest was still moving up and down.

I looked up and saw a stream of light.

I walked to it.

' it's time to gain your full powers.' I stepped into the stream of light.

I floated up beyond the clouds to where a beautiful women sat.

"Hello my dear. I am the Moon Goddess. And you have been chosen to be our new earth goddess. I give  these abilities to you. You are destined for great things child.' She blew dust in my face causing me to cough and wave my hand.

I opened my eyes and looked around.

I was in a different  the clearing and beautiful roses had grown around me. Animals of all kinds were staring at me.

The forest I was in wasn't the same forest. I heard crying so I ran to wear it was coming from.

A pond.

Mason was holding my lifeless body. Markings had appeared on my face.

"Why was she chosen to become the goddess?" Alicia cried next to Mason.

"At least she's the earth goddess."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because at least she can return when ever she feels like it. Place her body in the bed." Mason sadly hands my body to Blake. "I hope she returns soon."

The End..