I'm Still Here: Sequel For 'S...

By Desire1929

WARNING: This book is for 18 years or older. There are strong language, sexual scenes and other mature conten... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81
Chapter 82.
Final Chapter
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter 6

Chapter 17

5.9K 242 30
By Desire1929

My eyes flutter as my eyeballs keep circulating in its sockets. I tried to steady them, trying my best not to fall asleep again.

I slowly opened them and I'm now staring at the ceiling. I look at my right and see a pair of bright brown eyes looking down at me.

My memory flashed back to last night and I remembered when he admitted his feelings for me. It feels good knowing that he actually feels the same.

"Good morning bella". He softly said straightening his tie.

I slowly sit up with a frown.

Last night he dressed my wound and injected me with something for pain. I couldn't even bathe properly. He offered to help me while in the bathroom, but I declined, because I know that I probably would've allowed him to...you know? And I don't think I'm ready for that.

We ate though, but I ate a lot. I was really hungry. I didn't eat anything before I went to Monique's.

"Where are you going? We have matters to discuss". I said already feeling lonely.

"I know but this meeting is urgent. I'll be back soon". He leaned close to me and peck me on the lips. My lips tingles
needing more of him.

"I'm in a hurry. I'll be back soon". He rushed to the door.

"Remember, I love you". He softly said before he went out the door without another word.

I smile a bit and lay back down.

What am I gonna do until he gets back. We still hadn't discussed his child yet.

I sigh and sit. I slept in a shorts last night with a fine strap blouse. For the first time in many years I felt him close to me again and this one doesn't feel the same. It feels as if we're one. Its hard to explain.

I really don't know how to coop with the fact that he already has a child. I wish that I was his mother. I'm jealous. Yes I am.

We were tired last night and went to bed, so I didn't get the chance to talk to him about it and he didn't bring it up. Why didn't he? If we're gonna be together we have to talk about it.

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and washed my face. After doing that I walked towards the blue door. I think its high time I speak with Lenoy. I wanna know what's going on with my business.

I stretched my hand for the doorknob, then turned it.

I turned it again while frowning. I turned it multiple times, but it still wouldn't budge.

Please. Enter. Pass code.

This stupid robot thing again.

Michael you asshole!

My eyes dilate when I saw a notepad appeared on the wall just above the the golden knob. This place is full of surprises.

Why did he shut the door! How the hell must I know the damn password!

I sigh.

Ok let me see.

P.E.R.R.Y

Incorrect

The robot machine said.

M.I.C.H.A.E.L

Incorrect

What if its my name?

A.K.E.I.L.I.A

Incorrect

A.K.E.I.L.I.A S.H.A.W

Incorrect

Uhg! I need to get in. Why did he leave without telling me what it is.

Remember, I love you

What? No that couldn't be it. He was only saying that he loves me because does.

Or. . .

Was it a test?

I L.O.V.E Y.O.U

Welcome. Miss. Shaw

Seriously? And here I was feeling special.

I walked inside and picked up a phone without caring what kind it is.

I turned it on and as soon as its loaded. I select dialer and dialed Lenoy's number.

"Yes". He answered after it rung twice, but sounded a bit professional as always.

"Is that how you answer to your boss?"

"Ms Shaw. How are you? Are you gonna be ok? When will you be coming back?"

"One question at a time Lenoy". I chuckle.

"I'm fine, for now at least. I'm not sure when I'll be coming back, but till then you make sure everything goes the way its suppose to. How is everything doing?"

"They're ok. They just miss you and worried". I chuckle. Of course they're worried. If something happened to me and there is no one to take over, they'll be unemployed. They weren't worried that I'll think of a reason to fire their ass when they were gossiping about me.

"That's sweet". I replied like a five year old. Like hell I care how they feel.

"But that's not what I meant. I'm talking about the finances". I seriously said.

"Oh I'm handling that don't worry". I smile.

"Good, good. And. . .are you ok?" I just feel like I should ask.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm just happy that you are. Your at the Perry's estate aren't you?"

"Yea and its beautiful. I haven't seen the rest of it yet though".

"Your wounded and you find the time to explore?" He chuckle. But in his voice I could tell that he wants to say something else.

"Yeah".

"Well...you don't have to worry about anything there. You'll be safe".

"Yea".

"I uh...I've got work to do. Enjoy yourself". I can tell that he's still hurt because I turned him down.

"Um...you can call me anytime". He lightly chuckle.

"I don't think so. You don't have to worry. You have better things to do, just focus on getting better". I swallowed.

"Yeah I will". I wonder.

"Lenoy".

"Yes ma'am".

"Uh have you seen Mr Perry there any at all?"

"Yea yesturday".

"Why? What did he say?"

"He didn't insult me, but I could still feel his hostility. I guess its because I got involved with you. Uh sorry for bringing that up". I exhale deeply but silently.

"Just don't pay him any mind. What did he say to you?" I'm just curious because I know how insensitive and rude Michael can be.

"He just told me that you won't be here for a while and I should take good care of the place".

"Oh ok then".

"Bye".

"Yeah". I hung up and walked to the bed leaving the door open. I lay on my back and put the phone beside me.

I didn't want to hurt Lenoy. I wouldn't have gotten involved with him in the first place if I knew he would've developed feelings for me. I love one man and that's Michael. He was only to satisfy my sexual desires. I shouldn't have used him, but he agreed to it. So I'm not all to blame.

I feel like having something to eat. I'm sure Michael must have told one of the maids to bring me something. I don't want to go out there, especially to end up seeing Sara. I feel as if I despise her, not the child though, but I...I don't accept him. Its kinda difficult for me right now.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

I slowly sit. That must he the maid.

I stand and proceed towards the door.

I stopped. What if its a guy like what happened yesturday?

I turned back going to change into something more appropriate.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

That's just f*ck*ng irritating. That knocking wouldn't stop, even when I was changing my clothes, it stopped for a few seconds then it started again.

I managed to put the same type of skirt on but a white one this time and a white fine strap blouse. The material is kinda thick. I couldn't manage to put a pants on.

I reached for the knob and turned it.

Sh*t I didn't put a bra on. I didn't even realise. How could I? That damn knocking got me mad.

My nipples are plucking out through the blouse. But I can't turn back now. Good thing its a thick material.

I sigh and opened the door.

"Good morning. Um everyone is waiting for you downstairs at the dining table". Sara said.

(And why did they send you of all person?) I wanted to say.

"Tell them I'll be down in a sec". But I held it back. But seriously why her? Are they trying to make me feel worst than I already am?

"Ok". She smiled, then look at my breast.

"Looking for something?". I cocked an eyebrow? What you haven't seen real round stiff breasts before?

"No". She look back at my eyes and smile before leaving.

Why is she acting so nice anyways? I've slept in the same room with Michael. They probably weren't feeling anything for each other then, but they got a child together, she has to feel something for him. . . .or. . .they might. Gosh I need to speak with Michael as soon as possible. I still remember that I saw her in the room with him and Jay Jay yesturday.

I wanna swoon over the fact that he finally told me that he loves me, but how can I when I know what I know? What is basically in my eyesight?

I walked at the dresser to check if my hair looks ok. Thank god I have long curly hair that I don't have to do much to. Whether its combed or not I still look beautiful.

I sigh and left the room heading down stairs. As I walked all eyes were on me. Some are smiling and some with pleasant expressions. Are these people family friends?

Michael and I hadn't discussed anything. He has many workers and managers can't he stay here?

"Akeilia cara. Please join us". Eva said. I smile and sit beside her. Its was as if she saved that seat specially for me, because its the only one that isn't occupied.

The long huge table is filled with all kinds of food. Turkey, mashed potatoes, rice, sauces, vegetables, all kinds of salads, juices etc. Only making me more hungry

"How are you feeling?" She asked smiling at me. She's still quite beautiful for a woman her age and slim too.

"Yeah am fine". I softly said. I hope I won't be criticized because I don't have a bra on.

"Your wound?" I nod.

"Your son took care if that".

"Hmm he did didn't he?" Yes I said it so Sara would hear. I looked around to see her expression.

"Sorry for the hold up everyone". Eva said and I smiled a bit. Sara just has a simple expression on her face. I don't trust her. She couldn't be so sweet knowing that I'm with her baby father.

"For those of you who hadn't already met her. She's Akeilia, Nicolas and I late friend, Daniel's daughter. He was a very close friend, but he died in a car accident". Eva said and my smile fade. But I'm now use to the fact that he's no more.

"I'm very sorry to hear that Akeilia. I'm David". A guy beside me said. I look at him, is this place full of handsome men? I saw when he glanced at my breast.

"Hi".

Everyone started to show their pity and I pretended as if I accepted it.

"Ok everyone its time to eat".

"I'll pray". Sara said.

"You always pray". One who introduced herself as Wendy yesturday said looking at Sara who just smiled at her. Ok is something wrong with her f*ck*ng face?

"Ok then, since your more holy that I am". Sara replied. Oh so she's a christian? Good for her.

"No since you said it first".

"But you interrupt-".

"Akeilia will pray". My eyes widen and I look at Eva.

"I've never-".

"There's a first for everything dear". Oh boy. Ok so where do I start?

"Go ahead". Wendy said to me, but smiling at Sara who I thought just glared at her.

"I'm not sure I can".

"Come on". Everyone started to say. They're about fifteen of us at this table. Both men and women. I wonder if all of them live here?

"Alright fine!" I yelled to shut them up and smile.

"Ok". I breath out.

"Come on its not so hard". The guy named Steve said.

I look at Eva who's smiling amusingly at me.

"Your father was just like this". She chuckled and I smiled at that, knowing that I'm just like my daddy. He might be dead, but in me he isn't.

"We could never get him to do it, but he decided to one day and he eventually became better at it than even us".

"Oh no its not that I don't want to. Its. . .just that I haven't done it before".

"Given to what happened to you. You should've already known how to do this". The girl who's sitting beside Sara said.

"Debra!" Everyone yelled.

"Sorry I...shouldn't have that. Sorry Akeilia". I can feel the anger inside of me slowly rising.

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Akeilia don't mind her. She's just a blabbermouth". I nod.

Your a grown woman Akeilia, control your anger. Blabbermouth or not, people should know what or what must not to say.

"Pray Wendy". Eva said. She must have read my mind. I don't wanna pray to the lord for the first time in anger.

Everyone shut their eyes and Wendy started to pray. Sara must be mad.

". . .Also bless the food that we're going to eat lord. . . .". I opened my eyes. I frown after Sara and I eyes made four. Why did I get the feeling that she was staring at me.

She close her eyes and so did I. She hates me. She can hide behind her so called Christianity, but I'm seeing straight through it. Mr Perry didn't choose me to partner with Michael for nothing.

"In your son Jesus name I pray, forgive those who dwell in evil. . . .". Why wasn't her eyes closed? I'm beginning to really loathe that woman. What the hell is her problem? If Michael needed her he would've choose her instead.

* * *

"I'm sorry about what happened back there". Eva apologised walking up the stairs beside me. The rest of dinner was full of tension because I didn't say one more word. Its because of the respect I have for Eva that I stayed at that table and she was the one who requested me.

"Its not your fault". I coldly replied. I'm not upset with her. It's just everything, from that b*tch Sara to what that b*tch Debra said.

"Akeilia?" She touched my shoulder and squeezed it which made me stop and look at her.

"Your a great woman, very strong too. Not everyone who'd been in your position I can say that about. Don't allow simple things to anger you". I nod. She lay a hand on my cheek and gentle brush her thumb across it smiling. Simple things? The man I love got a child by a woman who's under the same roof as I am, glaring at me every time she sees me, and that's simple? Yes her expression appeared simple but she's glaring. I just know it. Its freaking uneasy. I bet she told me that she's his baby mother for me to get mad and jealous. Why didn't she allow Michael to tell me instead? What if that was what he brought me here to do? And why won't Eva say anything about him? Does she accept that child? She doesn't seem so fond of Sara and she's the mother of her grandchild. First one at that.

I don't care what that witch said. I'm going to talk to Michael about it. Nothing is gonna come between us this time. Nothing!

"Hey, you are very strong". She smile admiring me.

"And I guess my son saw that in you too. I hope you know he truly cares about you. He spent five years of his life a person I hadn't seen in a very long time. I now know that you were the cause of it". My eyes widen.

"Oh he didn't say anything to me cara. I observed him and since your back in his life, I've seen a big difference. . .even though it hadn't been three days or a week yet, I don't know how long its been, but usually everyday he's cranky and he finds problem with everything even when there was none". I chuckled and so did she. She removed her hand then held both of mine, with the both of hers. We're facing each other.

"Whatever your doing, please continue. I wanna see him happy". I smile. My eyes automatically looked downstairs then back at Eva.

I looked back with a frown when I realized that Sara is looking up here. She stopped when she noticed me looking at her then walked into a room that I think is where the kids ate. She's probably going to see Jay Jay.

"What's the matter?" Eva asked. I look at her who's looking in curiosity at where I was.

"Can I asked you something?"

"Sure honey anything".

"Who are all those people?"

"Oh all of them are friends of ours children". You've got many friends.

She's the wife of the richest man in this country. What did you expect?

"Most of the times they come here to stay for a while. Wendy is twenty, David is twenty six and is also engage, but his fiancée has traveled. All of them are friends of Michael".

I thought Leon was his only friend. Or maybe he's his only true friend. He never talked of these people. Maybe they're not so important.

You've been out of his life for five years. You wouldn't know if he talked about them or not.

"Sara is twenty three and a christian, so is Wendy. . . .". She doesn't seem like much of a christian to me.

A started to have a funny familiar feeling in my chest. Oh god. I touched my chest and looked downstairs.

"Are you...". Sara stopped explaining and frown.

"Are you ok dear?" I look at Eva who touched my shoulder after loosening one of our hands.

"Um...". I looked back downstairs practically breaking my neck to see the couch with persons who are talking and laughing, some of who ate with us are also sitting there. Seem as if down there is not the only dining area.

Its a mansion Akeilia.

I look back at her.

"Yeah yeah". I started to walk again and so did she.

"You seem really detracted what's the problem? You can talk to me".

Suddenly screaming and laughing began and I stopped and realised that the kids are out of the room they ate and are now playing.

"Akeilia focus". She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"I'm so sorry. It just that. . .". I rubbed my chest. She loosen the other hand.

"What? Is it your wound?"

"There's this funny feeling in my chest".

"What?" She frown.

"Come here?" She hold on to my hand again, gently pulling me up the stairs.

"What funny feeling. When did it start?" I looked behind me again while walking up the stairs.

"I think. . .". I see five to seven men in black walked in.

"Michael". I lowly said.

"Huh?"

I automatically pulled away running as fast and careful as possible down the stairs.

FLASHBACK

"I care about you damn it! . . .because I LOVE YOU!"

"I've loved you for so long it hurts. It hurts because we keep fighting".

"We can't continue like this. I need us to work. I know that you haven't heard me say it before, but I love you Akeilia, and I wanna be with you".

"Every time I'm close to you, the speed of my heart elevates. For some reason I can feel you when your close. I feel so connected to you. I've never felt anything like this for any other".

PRESENT

He walked in with his hands in his pockets and suddenly looked at my direction.

What do you think about the scene at the dining table?

What do you think about Sara?

What do you think about Wendy?

Don't forget to check out Endless Love.

Vote

Comment and

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867K 20.2K 101
"๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™„๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ก๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™”๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ค ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™๏ฟฝ...
251K 11.9K 61
แ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ +แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€’แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€กแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฏแ€ถแ€…แ€ถแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€’แ€ซแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€•...
14.5K 274 19
All of (or most of) Edgar Allen Poe's short stories and poems. [if you would like to see a story/poem added feel free to message me]
202K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them