The Hobbit/LOTR Imagines, One...

By bts-faith

A book full of one shots, preferences, and imagines. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! BOOK ON HOLD FOR A SMOL BIT! MIGHT... More

Welcome!
Kili (Superboy6weeks)
Legolas~CHRISTMAS SPECIAL❄
Thorin (kitkat9700)
Frodo (Random)
Your Favorite Thing About Him (Prefrence)
Fili (TigerEyes570)
His Favorite Thing About You
Fili (Dalooola4)
20 FACTS ABOUT ME
Thorin (miss-midgardian) (EDITING)
Imagine~Legolas
Imagine~Frodo
Imagine~Kili
Imagine~Eomer
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Break Time
Live Long and Prosper
Imagine~Merry
Imagine~Pippin
Imagine~Legolas
Imagine~Aragorn
Imagine~Merry and Pippin
20K!?!?!
Imagine~(you pick who)
A/N
Cute Moments (Preference)
His Nickname For You (Preference)
Imagine~Frodo
Imagine~Aragorn
Imagine~Fili
Imagine~Bard
Imagine~Thranduil
Imagine~Faramir
A/N
A/N! PLEASE READ!
40K?!?!?!?!
Thorin (MAYLUCE)
Kili (adventuresofmylife)
Imagine~Aragorn
Imagine~Bilbo
Imagine~Thranduil
Imagine~Frodo
Imagine~Legolas
Imagine~Bilbo
Bilbo (Gentle_Song_Bird)
A/N
Imagine~Legolas
Imagine~Pippin
Imagine~Thorin
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Imagine~Lee Pace
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
RIP Alan Rickman
IM SORRY (IM A LOST BOY)
PLEASE READ

Imagine ~ Legolas Part 2

3.2K 82 6
By bts-faith

Author's Note:

Surprise!! I'm alive! Hope anyone who still reads this book enjoys it :) If there are any mistakes I'm sorry, I just really wanted to get this out for all of you.

Go read part 1 or read it again if you read it all the way back when I first posted it!

- - -

   It had been over a year since Legolas has left Mirkwood. You and Thranduil have been so worried, but you both tried to keep on with your normal lives. The weeks roll by, day by day. Each day becoming more and more unbearable. He had always been there through thick and thin with you, comforting and protecting you whenever you needed it.

   News had spread that the one ring was now destroyed, all of Mordor was destroyed in that matter. There was a big celebration at Mirkwood, all of the elves came to celebrate Middle Earth's victory. You were excited when you found out, yet no one had seen or heard from Legolas since he sent a letter saying he was apart of a fellowship to destroy the ring.

         -Present Day-
      -1st Person POV-

   It has been about a month after the ring was destroyed. Middle Earth has been at peace, everyones lives are finally going back to normal. Except mine. Still nobody has heard from Legolas, at least not that I have heard of.

   I am at one of the many gardens that are scattered around the kingdom. This one was always the one Legolas and I went to if we wanted to be alone. Hardly anyone ever came in here, only the servants come in to water the plants.

   "Miss!" Someone called out to me. I turned quickly and saw one of the servants running to me, gasping for breath as it seemed they ran across the entire castle to find me.

   "Yes? What is it?" I asked, surprised at their sudden appearance. She stopped to catch her breath for a second, trying to get out what they had to say. I waited patiently until she could speak clearly.

   "Prince...Legolas..he has returned."

   My heart felt like it skipped a beat. My eyes grew wide with shock. Was it true? Had he finally returned home?

   "A-Are you sure of this? Are you sure it was him who entered the kingdom?" I questioned hesitantly. I had not seen him for so long this sudden appearance seemed like a dream. Like I could wake up at any moment and lose this new found hope.

   "Yes, your majesty. It was him! Let us go, he was asking for you!" The servant said. I couldn't help but still be frozen for a couple more seconds, but the reality of the situation finally shocked my body into moving. Once my body started moving, it seemed like it wouldn't stop until I was wrapped in his arms. The servant followed as close behind as she could as we both sprinted through the halls. It was rare to see any royalty running through the palace, but at this moment I did not care. The adrenaline kicked in, the butterflies in my stomach could not contain themselves at the thought of finally seeing Legolas again.

   "Where was the last place you saw him?" I tried asking, looking over my shoulder at the servant. She looked up and I could see sweat starting to gather at her brow.

   "I..saw him in the courtyard. I don't...know...if he would still be there." She was able to get out, still running. I nodded and headed towards the courtyard. If Legolas was here, I would search all over the castle and run for hours if I had to if it meant I could see him again. Once we entered the courtyard, there seemed to be only guards wandering.

   "Where is he?" I asked, slowing my pace and walking straight up to an unexpecting guard.

   "Greeting, my lady. I am guessing it is Prince Legolas you speak of." The guard said. The servant and I both nodded. "Last I heard he was headed to the throne room to meet with his fa-".

   The guard did not get to finish his sentence before we started dashing towards the throne room.

- - -

   Once we got to the throne room doors, the guards in front made us come to a halt.

   "I am sorry, my lady. The king is having a meeting with the prince. Nobody is allowed to enter."

   "I have just as much authority in this place as Prince Legolas does!" I demanded. I never liked to use this excuse, but I had waited too long to have just a door separating me from my love.

   "I am sorry, my lady. Orders were orders. No matter who, you are not allowed."

   I sighed heavily, slumping my shoulders down and covering my face with my hands. The servant came up and patted my shoulders, noticing my distress as my eyes teared up.

   "I don't want to be like this, I am sorry." I said, trying to keep myself composed.

   "Why don't I take you back to your room, my lady? I'll get you some tea and you can wait for Legolas there." The servant offered. With defeat, I nodded and started to walk away from the door with her. Though before we got too far, I turned back towards the guards.

   "When they are done, please send Prince Legolas to my chambers." I said with them answering with a nod. We kept walking until from a distance I heard the throne room doors burst open. We looked back for a couple seconds, hearing voices but I could not make out what they were saying. Suddenly, footsteps starting heading our way. I scrunched my eyebrows, my feet moving towards the footsteps before my brain could even process. They kept getting louder and louder, the lightness of them similar to any elf but these seemed too familiar. I kept heading into the direction I just came from, quickening my pace until I turned the corner to face the culprit.

   We faced each other for what felt like an hour. Our eyes running up and down each others bodies until they finally met.

   "Legolas..." I whispered, already feeling the tears coming back up and uncontrollably spilling from my eyes. He smiled and let out a breathy laugh, starting to run towards me. I could not let my body move, I could process nothing going on until his arms were finally wrapped around me. From there, my body reacted itself and immediately hugged him back. The tears were still falling, my sobs making my whole body shake as his hand rubs along my back.

   "I'm here..I'm here, I'm not going to leave you ever again. That was torture." He whispered into my ear as he started to rock us back and forth. I nodded my head in agreement, but no words could make it out of my mouth, only little hiccups and sobs.

   We stood there. Just stood there. Holding each other for what felt like forever, but I would not have it any other way. The warmth that I missed so dearly was finally with me. His scent that I thought I would never smell again. Those eyes that look so deep into your soul you feel your heart skip a beat. Everything about him was just ethereal. All I wanted was him and only him.

   Now that I have him back, I am never going to let go.

- - -

   It has been a couple of hours since we reunited. There was a grand feast tonight to celebrate the Prince's return, but we have done nothing yet to get ready. It was starting in 2 more hours and servants have been on us to start washing, but there was no was I was going to let go of him just yet. He had carried me back to his room with my arms still around his neck. The only time I let go was for him to take his armor off. From there, all we did was lay in each others arms. He most likely had many words to say. Many stories to tell in such magnificent detail like he always does. Though we were quiet for most of the time with little words exchanged. No words had to be spoken with the amount of tears we have spilled. They told enough emotion as we both kept sniffling, holding each other, taking in the feeling of our long needed affection.

   "You know I will never accept a mission like that again. I can not be apart from you for so long." He mumbled, nuzzling his head against mine. I chuckled and nodded.

   "Please do not. The pain of knowing that I could lose you any day. Knowing that any day I could get a message that you had died. It was too much." I whispered, tears growing in my eyes again and making me bury my head into his chest. His arms tightened around me, his calming voice soothing me as my body starts to shake again.

   "I promise you, my love. I will never put you through that again. You know I fought every battle with you on my mind. I knew I had to come out alive just to see you again. You were my motivation to get through everything that came our way." He said as I started to calm down again. I sighed and pulled him closer even though it wasn't possible.

   "I love you." I said after many moments of silence had passed. He kissed my forehead and smiled.

   "I love you too. I always will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 9.6K 22
Hello! This is going to be a book about your fav. middle earth characters. I will try and upload a new imagine or preference every day or two. But y...
1M 24.9K 65
~occasionally updated still~ Imagines with your favorite characters from the Hobbit! Including - but not limited to - Thorin, Legolas, Kili, Fili, a...
35.4K 995 19
Welcome! Come and enjoy my reader inserts of some of our favorite Middle Earth men! Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Faramir, and Boromir to name a few. Requ...
319K 6.7K 49
From Bilbo Baggins, to Boromir, even Bjorn. I began these imagines in 2013 at the best of my memory. I have been to and from Wattpad for so long. Ple...