FairytailXMale reader (Lemon)...

By Crazykid2047

This book will depict a Male's personal insight in many of my works in this Fairytail book. Characters spanni... More

Natsu x Male!Reader
Sting x Male!Reader (Updated)
Rough!Lyon x Male!Reader
Laxus x Male!Reader (Updated)
Requests
CanaxMale!reader
Stripper! GrayxMale!reader
Millianna x Male!Reader
Loke (Leo) x Bullied!Male!Reader
Erza x Baker!Male!Reader
Jackal x Male!Demon!Neko!Reader
A\n Page *Updated 8\8\2020*
Jellal x Male!Criminal!Reader
Zeref x Male!Abandoned!Reader
Gray x Male!Reader x Natsu
Depressed!JuviaxMale reader
ScorpioxMale!Reader
E.N.DxMale!Reader
Mistress!Teacher!Virgo x Student!Male!Reader
(Sliver x Male!Reader)*Halloween Special*
Rouge x Male!Reader x Gajeel
StingxMale!ReaderxRouge
Laxus x Male!Reader x Natsu
Cobra (Erik) x Male!Reader
A/N
Singer!Male!Reader x Levy
Mystogan x Male!Summoner!Reader
Natsu x Male!Neko!Reader
A\n I'm back
(Valentine's Day Special)Hibiki x Cocky!Male!Reader x Loke
Elfman x Male!Reader

Gajeel x Male!Uke! Reader

6.5K 109 24
By Crazykid2047

*requested\reccomended*
Seme!Gajeel x Uke!Male!Reader.

Gajeel was a punk, (Y/n) was ordinary, but neither seemed to know each other or know each other existed for the matter. But yet, Gajeel would be either chilling out with his hot girlfriend, Levy, or eating a chunk of metal from the guild's kitchen with Lily. The two were practically inseparable, Levy would be usually sitting next to him with a book in her hand. With the word after word she read in silence, (Y/n) would look at the metal punk and grunt his teeth. He knew the jaw head was straight but he still had the urge to ask him. But seeing him with his girlfriend, that only made his confidence dwindle like a waterlogged firecracker. How would the boy be able to have him if he was dating someone, that fact that it is a girl and not a guy. How might the (h/c)ette even stand a chance?

Another long and painful year passed the two by as the guild's heat and lust cycle kicked in, other words, Mating Season for the humans. Lucy was with Natsu one year, then Juvia and Gray were another, but Gajeel. He was more then likely to gonna have Levy, but that day he walked in alone with a serious scowl on his face and his teeth clenched onto a sharp piece of metal.

A dark aura surrounded the lunk head as his eyes stared at the love bugs spooning and edging closer to each others body's. But his hellbent attitude coursing his motive, the purpose active dragonslayer steps over the nailed-in planks and screeches the horrid ear piercing noise to the surrounded lust hungry people. The boys glares turn to Gajeel with the heavy intent to kill, all while the girls pulls the boys back. Flipping their hair and biting their lips seductively, the girls turn the hormone droned boys back to them. How could the jar head manage to calm himself when him, himself, was single and the girl he loved dumped him. If Cana wasn't such a horny drunk, maybe he could of still had his women, he repeats on replay in his mind. The sloppy and drunk liquor taste lips pressed to his own, in front of Levy's eyes, He wanted to punch the drunk and apologize to Levy mercifully. Yet Levy still refuses to talk to Gajeel till this day. But not one person knows as it had all happened a few week ago.

"I'm taking this seat." Gajeel snarls as he begins sit down in the seat adjacent to me. His hand edging closer to the metal sliver wear with his hand clenching a strong iron grip.  Yet after each crunch of his teeth on the metal, (Y/n) turns his head over to the male and inspects his lean and muscled form like a dramatized fan in the sights of their idol. But his (e/c) eyes are eventually caught by the metal punk wit his teeth showing a grizzly smirk.

"Like what you like (Y/n),Ha. Look forward." Gajeel teases with his hand clenching a new metal sliverwear and his head running a mile a minute. Why was this newbie looking at me, what is his deal. Many thoughts managed to infiltrate the lunk heads brain as he decided to turn back once again. But on his second turn he noticed (Y/n) looking at him with a ruby red blush glittered onto his face, finally his interests were peaked. Swiveling his chair over to (Y/n), he places his hand on his chin and looks at the intimidated boy.

"Why the blush angel skin?"

"N-no reason....why you so angry lately." (Y/n) booms back with his blush dialing down a smidge. Not once does the two stop to look away as they fire back decisive blows of questions, each of the sentences hitting a bit to close to the heart. That was all until the ultimate one was delivered to (Y/n).

"Say are ya gay?" Gajeel whistles while he plucks at the cracks in teeth like an unphased cowboy.

Again returning from the dead, (Y/n)'s ruby red blush rises to a temperate that could only be matched with the pyro dragonslayer himself. Heat boils in the male as his (e/c) eyes glare at the man with an unwinding urge to tell him the truth. But trapped in a corner (Y/n) fiddles with his thumbs and mumbles his response.

"Cute." Gajeel snickers while he places his hand through the (h/c)ettes locks with a toothy but joyous smile growing from his lips. (Y/n) can only muster out a reflective blush as he remembers the dragonslayer's immense hearing abilities. Finally his secret is out. How can he handle the reaction of his crush knowing this fact. Gajeel himself admitted it was cute, but the male still has the faintest idea if he should of said a single word. All his thoughts were gathered in his head as he felt Gajeel inch closer. (Y/n)'s heart racing laps around his ribs, he clenches onto the bar stool as his crush presses his lips onto his. Gajeel's touch roaming around his head, Gajeel lowers his touch to roam past the barrier of his pants and underwear, a cup full of his ass in his hand was said to be his prize. But knowing others happen to be watching the lustful scene, the metal dragonslayer stops and licks his lips. Never had he thought that kissing this guy was better then Levy, his first fling.

"Hey, (Y/n). Wanna get going? I think we can find things to make us both calm." Gajeel smirks as he pulls away and wipes the saliva transfer of his new lover's lips. Euphoria filling up his his eyes as he looks at (Y/n) with his lust cycle now begun to form. But (Y/n) himself has yet to understand the meaning to the sudden change. Is it a joke? A straight guy's form of bully gay people?

"Don't tease me like this. If you wanted me then why now?"

Blinking suddenly at the newfound spunk of the other, Gajeel sighs and wraps his arm around his partner and say things that he thought were never to be risen from inside himself.

"Maybe I was not being honest till I kissed you. Maybe I wasn't suppose to be with Levy. Maybe it was you I was suppose to to be with."

The glint in Gajeel's eyes glow rougher into blurs of lights as (Y/n) scans the specks of light. The main force pulled in his eyes seems to be joyous as the others show pictures of the explicit. A very slight blush would manage to sneak it's way across the uke's face as he sees his crush's eyes show how his form would melt beneath the others form.

"Now, come on. I wanna show you something special." Gajeel speaks in his husky but seductive tone while picking (Y/n) over his shoulder. The smell of each others scents intoxicates the air as the two grow a designate hard on that each seem to notice. (Y/n), rubbing hard against whatever part he seems to be touching on the iron dragonslayer. But the sense of metal touching his member seems grow a large build up as he moans lowly into the others ear. Yet, Gajeel feels the other's member rubbing up against the metal piercing punctured into his back. His soft movements along the metal causes him hold back his inner strength. The slightest nerve or craving to somehow increase maybe the last strike to plow his partner into the ground while the other guild members watch.

"Ga....jeeel.." (Y/n) moans.

"I can't." Gajeel hisses as he slams the male down on the ground in the middle of the guild with others eyes wondering. The change from flesh to metal from his hand to a spear, Gajeel tears through the others fabric like butter. (Y/n)'s silky (s/c) skin exposed in front of others, Gajeel blushes as lowers down to his pure pink nipple and snags a bite onto it. His senses picking the friction of metal (Y/n) moans a loud lustful growl. From the west of the guild with Alsac to the east with Elfman, the sound pierces everyone's ears while they begin to crowd around and stare at the erotic scenario behold. But how may the iron dragonslayer prove that this kid is his?

"You all can watch, but this one is mine!" Gajeel snarls at the males encasing the two as they continue. And finally announcing his claim Gajeel returns to the pink nipples and play with the two. His tongue licking the navel in a swift clockwise slurp, he picks at the center with his teeth. The moans from younger male intended as he looks at Gajeel play and mark each naked spot on his body. But as he gets to his stomach, the uke trusts forward and rubs his erect member over another one of Gajeel's piercings. Moans from Gajeel erupt in a husky but lustfull manner that would gain the attention from the other guild members with a shocked expression.

"Fine, We'll have to change positions" Gajeel growls.

His arms wrapping around (Y/n) like iron bars, Gajeel places him in his lap with his member clearly exposed. His legs pulled apart for others to enjoy, Gajeel wraps (Y/n)'s member around his hand like a tight clamp and pumps. (Y/n)'s member aching from the hardness pulls his head back to look at the other. The blush of the two rising to unimaginable levels, Gajeel bites down his new love's markings and moans. The exert of pleasure rising, (Y/n) cums hard against some of the crowd with a lewd and exhausted face.

"Damn!" Gray shouts as he sees the cum cover the bottom of Freed's pants.

"Now you can see how I treat my partner." Gajeel smirks as he unzips his pants and releases his own personal dragon. And when people say dragons are big, they were not kidding. But Gajeel was still not done talking to the crowd as he asks the blonde dragonslayer for lube.

"Laxus, lube? I know you have it."

Eyes roll in the back of the guildmaster's grandson as he pulls out a bottle of lube from behind the counter and tosses it over. And smirking like a gitty school girl, Gajeel slathers the sticky substance over his fingers while he bends over his love so his ass will be exposed. The tight little starfish aching from the digits slowly entering in, (Y/n)'s claws at the floor as he fills up with pleasure. The fingers rubbing around to feel each inch, (Y/n) moans as his one spot begins to be touched. But Gajeel knows now where it is and pulls his digits out. Lube sliding down onto his cock, Gajeel pushes into the male as he crawls on top of him and starts to move.

The scent of sweat fills the crowds noses as they themselves begin to get turned on. The hungry members of the guild grow as Gajeel begins to move more in rythum of the others moans that would spill out nearly every second. But his body seizes to move as he decides to use only his hips. His cock pushing and pulling out of (Y/n)'s hole, the scene changes to Gajeel's ass doing all the movement. Slight glances of his member being to be seen as he picks up pace. Sadly the pleasure has to end, as the two feel close, Gajeel grabs (Y/n)'s member and pumps it. Mere seconds go by as (Y/n) begins to cum once again. As his juices leak out, his ass clenches down on Gajeel's member and forces him to release his own presences of cum. Two finally done, Gajeel pulls the smaller boy closer as the guild just stares.

"You wanna fuck go find someone else, he's mine. And like hell am I losing this one!" Gajeel snarls as the small boy listens and and scoots closer. His lips about to touch Gajeel's the two kiss for their first time as a couple.
--------------------------

Again sorry for the delay, I have major writers block.

Please:

Vote~

Comment~

Follow~

Love ya all my crazies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 6.4K 31
Just as the title says, these are Anime x Reader one-shots! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NOTE: I do not own any of the characters or locations used in these sto...
194K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...
113K 1K 40
[18+] "π·π‘Žπ‘šπ‘›, π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑠𝑑𝑖𝑙𝑙 β„ŽoΜΈπ‘Ÿπ‘›π‘¦?" A collection of anime smut. βš οΈŽπ•Žπ”Έβ„β„•π•€β„•π”Ύ! This book contains sexual content and only sexual con...
110K 1.9K 20
One shots for inazuma eleven! I accept requests. Plus they'll be character x reader, or x OC basically pretty much as much as I know and can do. (No...