The Perfect Ten

By VaehC3703

Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly... More

Rage
Uncomfortable
Taking It Slow
Self-conscious
IM SORRY
What The -
Anger
Bloody Nuckles
Wow
Night Out
Love
The Morning After
Dinner
Our Future
Doctors
Stress Reliever
Bath Conversations
Okay...
Kids
Playful
CT Scans
Christmas
Past
Comfort
Surprise Visits
Fight For What You Love
The Story
JUST PUSH IT OUT!!!
Eloped
I Can Be Romantic When I Try
Dance Unless Youre Not Got Getting It
Sweet Sweet Dreams
Stay Out Of That Area Of My Life
So Now You Want To Touch Me?
Why Can't You See It
Sicky
Marcus Freaking Eaton
For The Love Of God
Please Wake Up
Heart Stopping
WE CAN'T DO THAT!!
Baby???
ITS NOT MINE!?!
Who's Is It?
Try Again
Surgery
Lasts Too Long
Normal
You Relax Me
Serum
Tear In My Heart
Friendly?

Insecurities

2.5K 59 11
By VaehC3703

     Tris's POV
     Tobias and I fell asleep last night on the couch since we we're obviously too tired to walk to the bedroom.  I look at the time in his watch and see we have 30 minutes til we have to be a work. I stand up and kiss his forehead. 
     "We have to get ready for work," I say. He nods and pushes me back to him. His arms go around my waist,  holding me tight against him. 
       "Ten more minutes won't hurt anything," he mumbles,  his eyes closing again. I sigh and let him trail his hands up and down my back. It's a little too relaxing cause -
   ×××
     I wake up in bed with Tobias not by my side. Did I really fall asleep. We had work. I walk into the living room and see him with a cup of coffee. 
     "Hello," he says.  I don't know if I want to kiss him and take him right here or slap him.  "I'd go with the first option," he says. I thought out loud shit.
     "We had work," I say.  He shakes his head.    
    "No, we didn't. We don't have work today or tomorrow since today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas," he says.
      "Well now I feel stupid," I whisper. I walk into the bath room and start to get undressed to take a shower. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. This is all Caleb's fault I'm like this. I'm unhealthily skinny. I have scars that are hardly visible anymore but they stand out to me like a lepracon would in a room of yellow.  I have no idea what Tobias sees in me that he says in beautiful and perfect.
       "Tris are you okay?" Tobias says,  cracking the door open just a little.  I hadn't realized but I'm crying. I let out a small sob. He comes in. I don't care that I'm bare. He takes me into his arms.  He grabs a town and puts around me.  He knows that I'm still insecure around him. 
      "I need to talk about it," I say.  He nods and takes me into the bedroom. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 2.7K 26
Tris is the new girl and Four is the schools bad boy. He's probably slept with every girl at Divergent High, she's a virgin good-girl. She's never be...
215K 5.2K 28
Tris moves from a normal school in Chicago to Divergent High. A school divided into five sectors.....factions. She will meet friends, teachers and en...
84.4K 1.4K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...
76.8K 2K 30
READ THE FIRST BOOK: TRIS PRIOR // Tobias and Tris start their new lives together as a married couple. They face sadness, happiness and tragic moment...