Unpredictable Match (Interrac...

By louiistyles

Disclaimer: This story is an mPreg story Cameron Alono Smiths is an innocent, sensitive 16 year old boy from... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Character 1
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Characters- RENEWED
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Epilogue
Unpredictable Match 2

Forty One

39K 1.4K 1.7K
By louiistyles

Vote& comment !!💖

Tyler POV

"I'm getting tired of being in this car. Come up with a plan." I announced bluntly interrupting the silence. Nearly three and a half weeks we been in and out of hotels and motels, gas stations, and what not— yes, three and a half.

I was trying to spark up a discussion so I could have some type of conformation that there is a plan and not just aimless driving, but I doubt it because I didn't get a response from Anthony.

"I know you hear me!" I shoved him but only a little bit so the impact I was about to receive from him could be less painful. Surprisingly though, he didn't hit me back. But I got his attention.

"Like what?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Clearly you need to settle somewhere though because this car thing is just not working for me." I said. He didn't say anything so I continued. "And if that don't move you, it's not working for Cameron either. Got the boy throwing up all over the place."

Cameron had gotten motion sickness from being in the car too long. We got this motion sickness medicine at the pharmacy but it's not working. He needs a prescription from the doctor because that over the counter stuff is terrible. Right now he's okay, sleeping like always.

"I don't know what to do." He finally announced after a long time of silence.
"Well first of all," I grabbed his hair "you gotta cut this off."

"Then dye it blonde." I finished.

He shook his head "Now you're chatting."

"I'm Really not though. How else do you think you're gonna be recognized so quick? A six foot five, black male with braids is hard not to recognize. Look, I'll even grow out a beard and dye my hair orange. Cameron can like, shave his head bald."

Anthony shook his head.

"All I'm saying is changing up your identity is a easy big step to this undetected plan."

I can't be the only one who thinks this is a great idea. God forbid some cop out in these other states is looking for us too and we happen to pass one. They're instantly going to recognize this trio if they have our descriptions. And even though Anthony would look hit with a short cut and Cameron would look just as ugly bald, that's not important.

"And then what?" He asked. I thought for a minute.

"Then we go to Jamaica." I smiled and Anthony kissed his teeth, waving me off.

"What was that for? I got family out there, we'd be good."

"And what about Cameron?" He asked seriously. I didn't have an answer because. The boy is undeniably gay ass hell and that won't sit well over there.

When Anthony realized I didn't have an answer he shook his head "Exactly."

"Okay whatever so that is out the window. But, the whole going out of the country thing makes sense. So, think about it. Oh, and changing up your identity."

I shut myself up feeling like I got my point across and there was nothing more to say.

"Pull over, I have to take a dump." I said after a while of feeling my stomach going crazy over a 7/11 burrito I ate not too long ago. I'm not one too fond of shitting in public bathrooms but when you gotta go you gotta go.

Anthony pulled over at a McDonalds and I wanted to curse him out for bringing me here of all places but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

When I went into the McDonalds bathroom, I quickly handled my business. And thank God for this McDonalds for having more than one stall and fairly clean bathrooms. See, everything's better in Georgia. If it was up to me we'd be staying here.

I guess I wasn't paying too much attention as I was walking out because I felt myself collide with another body. They fell on the floor bringing their broom with them. I felt bad.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." I picked her up from under her arms. "Are you okay?"
She didn't answer me so I looked her in her eyes and I wish I didn't. She looked shocked. I didn't know what to say.

"Tyler."

What's the fucking chances of being in another state and still managing to see someone you know. I should have been more cautious though because I knew that she had lived in Georgia for a while before she came to Brooklyn, I just didn't know what part. I guess I found out now.

"Hey... Pheonix."

She smiled a big smile. "Oh my goodness, what are you doing over here?" She hugged me and I just sops there awkwardly.

"I should be asking you that." I said after she pulled away.

"Oh, I moved down here after... You know. My momma said I was too caught up in a mix up down there so we moved back. But that makes more sense than your reason ever could!"

I nodded. "Yeah, it does."

She stared at me waiting for me to explain to her my situation which by all means won't happen. "Well? Why are you down here?" She asked.

I shrugged and she rolled her eyes mumbling a 'yeah, alright.'

I decided my time was done here. "Good to see you." I started to walk out the store but she stopped me.

"Wait, Tyler!" She shouted making her boss and all the customers look at us. She indicated that she'd only be a minute.

"I-is Cameron around? Or Anthony? Did he go to jail already?" She whispered. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I don't fuck with Cameron no more and I don't know what happened to Anthony."

She pursed her lips together and narrowed her eyes at me. "Stop fucking lying nigga, you blink to motherfucking fast when you lie. Where is he? I need to tell him something."

I shrugged "I don't know, damn. He's in Brooklyn. Anthony is long gone." But of course, being the ed ass nigga I am, I opened the passenger seat to the car to get in with her hot on my tail. I realized my mistake when she started frantically looking in the car. She ran over to the drivers window and knocked rapidly.

Anthony POV

I opened my eyes from sounds on my window. When I looked to see who it was I was surprised to see Cameron's old friend, but not surprised enough to be all that interested. Matter fact, she's the same one who lied for Cameron about who he was going out with and was the same one that instigated for me to go see everything that happened.

I lowered the window. "Let me speak to Cameron!" She begged.

"He's asleep."

He really was, knocked out actually.

"So wake him up, the fuck? Forgot there's such thing as waking someone up?"

I rolled up my window and locked the doors because she would've gotten run over talking like that. She put her hands in the Windows right before they were rolled all the way up thinking that that was going to stop me, which it didn't. She shouted in pain and pleaded for me to roll the windows down.

Her screams must have woke Cameron up because I heard shuffling in the background then groaning. "Anthony..."

I looked at him.

He made a whining sound before he quickly left the car and ran over to a tree, throwing up. I sighed and got out the car too, going over to sooth him. Being in the car so long got him having motion sickness and it's making me feel a way. Part of me is almost mad I brought him along and has to deal with this.

"Alright." I rubbed his back while he stared blankly at the dirt around the tree "Come on."

I gave him a water bottle and we walked back to the car. I forgot about that girl being there so when she saw Cameron she started wilding out. "Cameron!"

He looked at her and his eyes lit up for a second but it quickly went away and was replaced by a frown and confusion. She hugged him and let tears out on his shoulder. I could tell he was uncomfortable. "Cammy oh my god, I missed you so much."

It wasn't really time for a reunion while we were in the situation we were in now so I pulled Cameron away from her. "We gotta go."

"Uh-uh, don't be handling him like he a  rag doll. If he wanted to go he would've said it."

I ignored what she said and proceeded to pull him along with me. "Cammy, I'm sorry just let me talk to you, please!" She begged. Cameron had his arms crossed and continuously shook his head 'no'.

She got down on her knees and that was the last thing we saw her do before we got in the car. I looked in the rear view mirror and she was no longer there so I knew we were good to pull off.

"What's today?" Tyler asked. I saw a sign from a pharmacy showing the time and date and I told Tyler. When I said it I also realized that today is Cameron's birthday. I had planned to set aside something special for him for his birthday. I wasn't going to, but Tyler talked me into trying to show him I care about him. So, I had something planned but I'm not so sure about it now. I lost track of time and it's just not that important.

"Happy birthday babyboy." I reached behind me and squeezed his leg.

"Today's my birthday?" He asked surprised. "For real?"

"Yes for real, happy birthday. You're getting grown on me." Tyler chimed in and then sent me an expecting look. I ignored it and continued driving.

"Oh, thank you guys."

It wasn't long until Cameron fell asleep again. That gave Tyler the opportunity to tell me what was on his mind.

"So..." He started. "What are you doing for Cameron's birthday?"

"His birthday is today, there's no time for all of that." I replied

"See you make zero sense because you already got the damn thing, all you gotta do is get—"

"Yeah, I know. And you know I'm not doing all of that."

He stared at me. "You're scared." He said. I stopped at a stoplight. "No ones 'scared'. That's just not me. And I just think it's real out of the blue." I defended myself.

"He's not gonna focus on all that. You're the only one thinking like that, you know?"

I might be, but that's just way out of my comfort zone. Being that passionate about something. But we'll see, because I do want to see a smile on his face.

Cameron POV

I opened my eyes and it was now dark and we were pulling into yet another hotel. All of this back and forth is just making me get a head ache.

Anthony opened the back door and was about to pick me up until we made eye contact. "You're up?" He asked. I quietly laughed to myself because he sees my open eyes, obviously I am.

"Yeah. Can you carry me anyways?"
He picked me up and carried me inside and to the room. First thing I did was get in the shower and change my clothes, the same for Anthony. I took an aspirin for my headache and just laid in the bed, staring into space, just thinking about today.

Pheonix was the last person I'd think we would have come across. I was excited to see her at first because we did have some good times but once I remembered her terrible calling I just didn't want to look her in her face. And it was bothering me because I couldn't tell if she was being sincere with her apology. But, I guess it doesn't matter because I'd never be back on the same page with her. Not even if I wanted to. She's part of the reason we're in the predicament were in right now.

"I'm taking you out." Anthony's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Put some pants on."

I just looked at him, not really in the mood to get up. "My clothes are in the trunk." I said while slowly shutting my eyes. I felt Anthony's fingers on my eyelids, forcing them open. "So go get them."

I got up out the bed and left the hotel room with Anthony following right behind me. "Why couldn't you get them for me if you were planning on going down there?" I asked, pushing the elevator button. He said, "I gotta make sure you're up."

When we got downstairs to the car, I opened the trunk. What I was not expecting to see was a sweating Pheonix, curled up in a ball. Once the trunk door opened she hopped out and let out a sigh of relief. "Finally y'all open the god damn thing." She said. I was nothing short of shocked. I looked at Anthony who had this blank look on his face that almost made me bust out laughing.

"I nearly died in there, shit!" She looked me in my eyes and smiled really hard "It's a bad bitch birthday, oooooo!!!" She shouted. I gave her an awkward smile that was barely a smile itself.

"Cameron get your stuff, come on." Anthony demanded. I quickly snap out of my awkward stare and proceeded to get a sweatpants from the small wardrobe collection I have now from being out so long. I put them over my pajama shorts because I didn't feel like getting changed all the way. When I finished putting them on, I felt Pheonix grab my arm.

"I'd like to talk to you for a minute, if that's okay with you boyfriend." She glanced at Anthony.

"It's not okay with me." I said. She rolled her eyes "Cut it out." She replied "Just come here. I really need to speak to you. Like its important."

"No."
"Come on."
"No! Pheonix, let me go now."
"Come here!" She began to drag me to the side. "Calm the fuck down."

"I need you to listen to me! I don't care how mad you get, but I gotta say this!" She whisper yelled. "Look where this man got you, honey. Running from the police by his side and sh—"

"I don't care! I didn't as—"

"No no no no no, listen listen, you're not hearing me. Just lemme say this. You had everything going for you. And I apologize for all the dumb shit I didn't because none of this would've been happening if it wasn't for me. But you can't fucking lie and tell me it wasn't selfish how he brought you along and mixed you up into his shenanigans."

I was thinking she pulled me over to apologize and express how sorry she is, but nope. I just walked away from her and back to Anthony.

"Baby, when you get your heart broken it's gonna be permanent! I'm just trying to help. I don't got nothing but good intentions. I love you so much, you're my best friend no matter how we're getting along. I don't do this shit out of spite. I do it out of love." She called before walking into the hotel. I shook my head at her.

"Let's go, please."

We got in the car and Anthony drove for about thirty minutes. The ride was quiet minus Anthony talking under his breath to himself. When he pulled over, I opened my eyes from my nap and looked outside the window to see that were on a average street. Anthony made a u turn and started going back and we soon found ourselves back in front of the hotel. I wanted to ask him what that was about but he seemed like he was deep in thought so I left it alone.  Plus, I was tired to begin with so I guess this benefits me.

We saw Pheonix sitting outside Tyler's hotel room continuously knocking. When she spotted us she ran over. "Ty won't let me in." She said. As I was looking at her, all I could think about was when and how she got in that trunk.

She stared at Anthony and I expectingly.

"I'm stepping out for a minute. Go to sleep." Anthony told me, kissing my forehead. I didn't mean to, but I pouted feeling sadness take over me. We've been around each other 24/7, now he's leaving without me. But I'm over reacting so I'll stop.

"But why?" I grabbed onto his hand. "I don't want you to go."

"I'm only gonna be a little bit."

"Where are you going?"

"I gotta step out for a minute."

I frowned. "When will you be back?"

"Cameron." He said sternly letting me know to stop asking questions.

"I'm sorry. Just be back before I wake up please."

He didn't say anything after that. We kissed and exchanged 'I love you's ' then he left. I watched in sadness as he walked away. I had totally forgotten about Pheonix standing there. I looked at her and she wore smile then asked, "can I come in?"

I shook my head no. Not because I'm craving to be rude to her. But because I don't need her to run her mouth all night about Anthony and I don't really need to hear it. I closed the door on her. If Tyler wants to let her in, that's on him. But I won't.

I stayed awake for hours waiting for Anthony to come back because it's harder to sleep without him. But once it hit five in the morning and he still wasn't back, I started to worry. I wish there was a way I could contact him and see where he is but right now, I don't have a clue and I want him to come back now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thoughts on Cameron?

Thoughts on Pheonix?

Thoughts on Anthony?

Thoughts on Tyler?

Hi, long time right lol. I was tired writing this so there's probably many errors so excuse me. This was a little filler i guess. I'll be updating slower now because I'm waiting on something + don't want that it to end.

Anywho byebyebye my my friends ❤️

hmm.... I'm thinkin what direction should I bring this story for the last few chapters? Options... Options... Options. 🤔😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 396 5
Hace mucho tiempo cuenta la leyenda que hace mΓ‘s de 1.000 aΓ±os naciΓ³ un niΓ±o en el inframundo con un talento ΓΊnico, un niΓ±o que se conocerΓ­a con el n...
487K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
72K 5K 71
When three demons escape from The Pit they are all searching for something different; Dacien is seeking revenge, Malakai is hoping for another shot a...