Little White Lies (Harry & Li...

By VantaeKimN

When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do somet... More

AUTHOR NOTE!!!
Cast
Chapter 1- Best Song Ever
Chapter 2- This Is Us Red Carpet
Chapter 3- Movie Time
Chapter 4- After Party!
Chapter 5- Not So Good
Chapter 7- Fixing Things
Chapter 8- The Emotions
Chapter 9- The Date
Chapter 10- The Mistake
Chapter 11- Solution
Chapter 12- Should I?
Chapter 13- Can't Wait
Chapter 14- Surprise!
Chapter 15- Contract
Chapter 16- Back to school
Chapter 17- Confuse
Chapter 18- Interview
Chapter 19- Carnival
Chapter 20- Tragic Date
Chapter 21- Tragedy
Chapter 22- The After Math
Chapter 23- Good..?
Chapter 24- Family
Chapter 25- Waking
Chapter 26- Moving
Chapter 27- Settling Down
Chapter 28- Coming Out
Chapter 29: 1DDay Halloween
Not an update
Chapter 30- Drunkness (Private)
Chapter 31-Findings
Chapter 32- I'm Sorry
Chapter 33- Epic Christmas pt.1
Chapter 34- Epic Christmas Pt. 2
Chapter 34- Epic Christmas Pt. 2 (Private)
This Is Not A Update
Chapter 35- A Happy New Year
Chapter 36- Baby Shower
Chapter 37- Losing you
Chapter 38- At Peace?
Chapter 39- Step by Step
Chapter 40- Time Pass By When You're In Love
Chapter 41- Trusted you
Chapter 42- Expected Heartbreak & New Beginings
Chapter 43- Heart Made Up On You
Chapter 44- New Beginnings
Chapter 45: No Happy Ending
Epilogue- Carol & Liam 'Our Perfect Christmas'
Epilogue- Mary & Harry 'Where We Belong'
Thank You
Authors note.

Chapter 6- Awkward

298 13 3
By VantaeKimN

Carol P.O.V

-10 mins earlier-

I come out of the club stumbling, "Hey, Carol!!" I know that voice.

"Wtf are you doing here, Austin!?" I ask him confuse and angry.

"I called your phone a lot of times, left more than 25 voicemails" he tells me while grabbing me by the arm and drag me to the parking lot.

"How did you find me here?!"

"I use the tracking app on my phone to find yours" he says with a smirk.

"Wtf is wrong with you?!"

"Babe, I was worry about you!" He says when we got to his car. "Now get in the car, we're leaving"

"I don't want to go with you, I will take a taxi" I say angry.

"No you're not!" He screams at me and pushes me against his car.

"Leave alone!" I scream at him, I'm starting to get nervous and feel my eyes getting watering.

-Present-

"Don't let me repeat myself!" he scream and push me harder against the car.

"I don't want to go with yo-" I didn't even finish cos I was on the floor, he just hit me!

My tears start to fall and I can't control it. He's about to hit me again, but someone got his arm; I don't know who is it cos my eyes are too watery. Seconds later someone is next to me "Are you ok?!"

It's Louis! I clean my eyes with the back of my hand, not on a fancy way. I try to speak but nothing comes out, only a whim. He wraps he arms around me and helps me up.

"OMFG are you ok?!" Mary asks me when she gets by my side and I hug her tied.

When I look towards Austin direction and see that Liam is top of him, hitting him.

"Please STOP!!" I finally scream tears continue falling.

Zayn is getting Liam off of Austin. "Man stop it, he's not worth it!"

Liam controls himself and start to fix himself. Austin stands up stumbling; he's against his car bleeding. It went silence for at least 5 seconds. When nobody least expect it, Austin hit Liam by the jaw. Liam fell to the floor, Louis let go off me and go help Zayn to hold Austin against the car.

Liam P.O.V

I don't know what came over me but I needed to hit him hard enough so he can suffer.

"Please STOP!!" I hear Carol scream.

"Man stop it, he's not worth it!" Zayn tells me while pushing me off this idiot. It's true he's not worth it but still he needs to suffer a little.

I stand up from him, and start to fix myself. I see his poor ass stumbling standing up and holding himself from the car. Suddenly he hit me on my jaw and I fall to the floor. Seconds later Louis and Zayn are by his side holding him against the car. I stand up with Mary's help, Carol is still crying.

I take my phone out of my pocket and call Preston. (Bodyguard), "Hey, um- we need your help." I tell him when he pick up the phone "yea, we're outside the club" I hang up. While wrapping an arm around Carol.

Thanks god there's not a lot of paparazzi, only like three. But this is not pretty for the management and the newspaper.

1 min later he's outside with Paul, Harry, Niall and Preston.

"Wtf happen here?!" is the first question that Paul asks. I let go of Carol, so Mary can hold her.

"Well this mother f**ker here" I point towards the guy direction and continue talking, "hit our friend Carol, and he was about to do it again"

Mary P.O.V

Liam is explaining everything to the rest, while I hold Carol in my arms. She hasn't stop crying, her right eye is starting to get colored.

"I want to go home" she shush whispers.

"What?" I ask her

"Please take me home" she says more loudly.

"Um ok"

"Is she ok?" one with a long beard asks.

"Not really, she really wants to go home" I say

I look around and see that the one that ask the first question is holding Austin.

"Paul, if you want I can take them to they're houses" Liam say

"No, I need you to stay here and explain everything to the police" he says. "Oh Zayn and Louis I need you two to stay here also"

Zayn gives me a simpatico smile and mouth a sorry.

"Harry how about you?" Paul asks him.

I think Harry and I got the same expression, wide eyed.

"You know um-I can drive us home" I say. He completely ignores me and keeps talking with Harry.

"Can you do it Harry, cos Niall is too drunk and Preston is taking him back to the hotel" Harry just nod. I bit the inside of my cheek and look at the ground.

"Andy will follow you, to bring you back to the hotel" Paul says and then turn to my direction.

"Miss Carol and Miss um-" he says, "Call me Mary" I say.

He smile for a second and then got really serious "Ok, Mary and Carol, what the name of this guy?" he ask

"Austin Peeta" I say

"Ok, I hope you girls have a goodnight and we will fix everything here" he tell us.

We are starting to walk, when he holds my arm "oh, before you leave can I get your number, so I can tell you what will happen with him" he tells me.

"Eeh yeaa" I say

"I got it!" Zayn say. "I will give it to you later, Paul. Now let those girls go home" I smile at him.

"Ok then" Paul says

"Goodnight and I'm really sorry what happen" I tell them cos Carol is still in shock.

They all just nod.

Harry P.O.V

"Where's your car?" I ask the bitch.

She point to a really kind of old dark grey KBB car.

We walk to the car; Andy was getting the black van so he can follow us.

"Give me the keys" I say coldly.

She look through her purse, "Here" she growl.

I open the driver seat and then open the backseat for her friend and her.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Here" she past me her phone, with GPA app open. "There's the address"

"Ok" I turn on the car and places her phone in front of me.

In the review mirror I see Carol wrap around Mary, Mary is hugging her tied "it's ok" I hear her whisper.

"Can I turn on the radio?" I ask nicely, I'm still mad at the bitch but I feel bad for Carol.

"Um-Yes, but please don't put the volume high" she says

"Ok" I turn on the radio and Royals by Lorde fill the car.

Mary P.O.V.

Carol is on my lap, "Carol fell asleep" I tell Harry

"We 10 mins away" he says.

It's quiet in the car, it's an awkward silence. I hate this, thanks god the radio is still on. 'Mirror by Justin Timberlake' starts to play and we both start to hum to it. He starts to sing a little and his voice sound really good.

"Turn right and you reach your destination" the GPA says.

"Finally" I mutter to myself. He gives me a death stare through the review mirror.

He parks the car on the other side of the road, even though it's one way road. I'm about to wake up Carol, but he stops me "Don't, I carry her inside" he whisper.

"Ok thanks" I whisper back

He turn off the car and get out the car, but he leaves the car keys still attach to it. He comes around where Carol is and opens the door for her. He takes her bridal styles and waits for me to get out.

"Wait" I lean forward and take out the key, I feel his eyes on my ass. What a perv.

I got out of the car and make sure every door is locked.

"Andy, wait for me!" He screams at Andy who's by the car just nod. "Lead the way" he tells me.

We cross the street and make it to the building, I open the door and wait for him to go in.

"Ok" he says.

We walk quietly, me in the front and him in the back. I open the door of the apartment quietly knowing that my mom and sister are sleeping. "Come in" I say nicely.

"The last door on the left" I tell him, pointing toward the hallway.

"Um-ok" he says while walking towards the door. I stand by the door waiting for him.

Minutes later he comes out and walks toward me "Thank You" I say.

"No problem, babe" he winks at me and walks away.

When I'm about to close the door, he stops me by putting his foot between the door, and stands there.

"What?!" I whisper scream

"Control yourself, it's Paul, he text me saying that he wants to speak to you and me together, tomorrow." he tells me in a serious voice.

"Ok, what wrong? Is it about Austin?" I ask

"I don't know. Here give me your phone so I can put the address of the hotel we're staying at" he says

I take my phone out and give to him. "I guess I be seeing you again" he tell me with a smirk. I roll my eyes at him.

He gives me my phone and walks away. I close the door clueless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And there goes chapter 6. We hope you guys enjoy it. please COMMENT and VOTE it would mean so much to us let us know what you think about it ? Why you think Paul wants to talk to Mary and Harry for? hmm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
55.6K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...
297 1 35
Savannah is trying to get through her junior year of college navigating between stressful classes, plans for after graduation and more important gett...
452 26 24
Kat and Harry have finally made it official but are keeping it from everyone. Modest Management is worried about Zayn's image, so they have volunteer...