The buss and the van (Petekey...

By Ferard_solangelo

MCR has been broken up for three years, Frank is on tour with his new band in australia. When they are hit by... More

The flight
Fucking twitter
Pete's place
Flowers
Stranger things
Patrick bleaches his eyes while Joe and Andy laughed their asses off
BOB WAT R U DUIN
Campaign for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends
Mario kart and sharpies
Pete's mom opens the gates of hell
I see you lying next to me, with words I thought i'd never speak.
Little black dress
OmGee I give up on this chapter title deal with it, the next one will be funny
WTF even is your sexuality!?
Gerard cries because his outfit gets ruined.
Suggestions
Ryan screams like a 7 year old girl and make Brendon spill his Capri sun
Twin (Skeletons)beds and one blanket
Holy shit someone take those skittles away.
We get hurled back into the shit storm of 2005
Epilogue (9 years in the future)

The bus

816 21 0
By Ferard_solangelo

Frank's P.O.V

    "Come on guys we almost have it all out" I yelled at the guys, we almost had all of our stuff out of the van. I was about to grab my guitar when I heard a scream, I turned to see people pointing and screaming. A bus was speeding towards us, I didn't have time to move and the bus smashed me between it and the van. When I woke up everything hurt, paramedics where loading me into a ambulance, I small girl with purple hair was crying as she got into the back of the ambulance. When I finally got my voice to work the first thing I said was "why are you crying?" I reached for her hand, she took it and sobbed. "You're Frank Iero, when I was 14 you saved me from committing suicide. You're my idol, I knew I was going to see you tonight but I never thought like this" she said, I was touched by her story even though I had heard many like it. "What's your name kid?" I asked she sniffed "quite ironically Helena" she laughed, I smiled. "Well Helena can you tell me the truth, how hideous do I look?" I asked, she pulled out her phone and turned it on Camera and handed it to me, still holding my hand. I could barely move but I took the phone, "holy shit" I said, I looked horrible my face was bruised and cut. I handed Helena her phone and made up my mind, when I got the chance I would tell twitter that I was ok.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.9K 28
This was my first FF . Its already on tellyupdate so thought to post here also. hope you like it Best rank: #1 in immj2 on 1 march 2022
11.4K 207 10
richie tozier and eddie kaspbrak go out into the forests together, without knowing both of them are in love with each other. they have to stay togeth...
105K 4.3K 30
Read it I guess. May 13th 2018- #40 for Jeffmads stories- i- september 29th 2020 #8 !!! for jeffmads stories - why are y'all still reading this 💕❤️�...
45K 763 15
Beautiful frerard fan fiction that I've worked quite hard on. I hope you like it <3