The Perfect Ten

Oleh VaehC3703

Tris has just finished her initiation. She's having a hard time getting used to all the dauntless. But mostly... Lebih Banyak

Rage
Uncomfortable
Taking It Slow
Self-conscious
IM SORRY
What The -
Anger
Bloody Nuckles
Wow
Night Out
Love
The Morning After
Dinner
Our Future
Doctors
Stress Reliever
Bath Conversations
Okay...
Kids
Playful
Christmas
Insecurities
Past
Comfort
Surprise Visits
Fight For What You Love
The Story
JUST PUSH IT OUT!!!
Eloped
I Can Be Romantic When I Try
Dance Unless Youre Not Got Getting It
Sweet Sweet Dreams
Stay Out Of That Area Of My Life
So Now You Want To Touch Me?
Why Can't You See It
Sicky
Marcus Freaking Eaton
For The Love Of God
Please Wake Up
Heart Stopping
WE CAN'T DO THAT!!
Baby???
ITS NOT MINE!?!
Who's Is It?
Try Again
Surgery
Lasts Too Long
Normal
You Relax Me
Serum
Tear In My Heart
Friendly?

CT Scans

2.8K 57 4
Oleh VaehC3703

                Tris's POV
         Tobias and I get to the place for the scan.  I hope the cysts have shrieked a little.  Tobias and I walk into the place and sign the papers and stuff. I hate being in places like this now.  I've been in doctors offices so many times by now it sucks.
     "Tris Eaton," a middle aged woman says.  Tobias and I stand up and she leads up into a small room.  They take my weight and height. Why do I have to be so short? 
      "Well, so you're here to check on your ovarian cysts right?" She asks.  I nod. She goes on to asking questions.  Soon she stops thank God. "So, I'm gonna have you go to the back and there you will change into a gown. Soon someone will be in to give you the IV. Do you want him to some with you, or do you want to go alone?"
     "I want him to come," I answer. She nods and we stand up and she leads me to where I need to be.  I take the gown and go to the small dressing room. As I sit down, Tobias takes my clothes and sets them in his lap, taking my hand. 
      Many fifteen minutes later a woman come in and tells me to go with her. Tobias and I stand up and follow her into another room that's slightly bigger than the other one I was in. She takes out about three needles that are pretty long.  She fills the first tube up with a yellow substance. 
     "You might get a metallic taste in your mouth from this," she says. I nod and she puts the needle on.  After the yellow liquid in me she puts another needle on and tapes it down.  It hurts like hell. 
    ×××
    The CT scan part was the easiest.  Tobias and I go home right after.  I lay down on the bed with my face in his pillow. Waking up early isn't something I enjoy.
     "Are you okay?" He asks. I nod. I still have that taste in my mouth and it sucks.  He lays down opposite of me,  rubbing my back.
      "I'm good, just tired," I tell him.  He nods and keeps repeating the relaxing motion on my back till I fall asleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4K 80 17
(COMPLETED) One choice can free you. What if Tris (Beatrice) and Four (Tobias) picked Abnegation instead of Dauntless? Will they still be together? W...
Love Me Oleh VaehC3703

Fiksi Penggemar

85.4K 1.8K 33
Tris is trying to get comfortable in this new relationship. Its all new to her and Tobias. She knows she liked him more than she probably should; tha...
35.8K 1K 27
Now following the 'Divergent' story, it's been two years since Amalia and Tobias learned that there was a plan brewing between Erudite and Dauntless;...
6.7K 174 45
Tris. A girl with a bad past and an uncertain future. She moves from one foster family to the next. Tobias. A boy who try's to befriend Tris but jus...