Don't Fall Down (A NewScapePr...

By Mariahreading

[Currently on Hiatus] (Y/n) is a famous bounty hunter. When she was on a mission she ran into a Deathclaw. Sh... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
3k special
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

1k special

1K 49 27
By Mariahreading

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The group and I walked though the VERY hot wasteland. I feel bad for Alpha and Uni, they are probably burning up. I sigh, I look up ahead and I see something...

"Guys, I think I see camp." I said with a hint of happiness that we can get out of this heat.

We walk to the camp, Gun ready to shoot. I stare at this place. It has two tiny houses and an another medium-sized house in the middle.

"I got this one." I say pointing to the small house. "I'll go with you." Cory says. I feel my body start to warm up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Cory ask. I nod my head. Alpha starts to stare at me.
"You sure?" She says in a mocking tone.
I glare at her. I don't like Cory, I don't like Cory...Ugh! I thought trying to convince myself.

We walk into the house. I look at the place. It has a living room with a couch the has blood on it. A small dining room table but no kitchen. There is a small hallway that has two doors. One being the bathroom and the other door leading into a bed room with a pretty big bed. Two people can fit on the bed.

We walk out of the small house. I see Nick and Adam. "Hey guys." I say.

"We found a bed in the house, there is also a bloody couch in there if you want to sleep on that." I say trying to light up the mood. Nick lets out a chuckle. Adam rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I totally want to sleep on that." He says with sarcasm. I laugh. "What did you guys find?" Cory ask.

"We found a bed. But we should see what is in that house." Adam says pointing at the bigger house. I nod and we head to the house. When we get in, a smell hits us. A very disgusting smell. It smelled like something was rotting right in front of us.

"Nope." I said with a disgusted look on my face. I left the house with Alpha and Uni. I wait, daydreaming about a certain someone. I look up to see the guys come out, Nick running to a corner and throwing up.

"Ok, well we found the kitchen." Cory tells me. I can only guess what is in there. I look up at the Sky. The sun was setting. I sigh. "We should probably head to bed early." I say and they nod. I start to head to the small house that Cory and me check out.

"Hey, (Y/N) mind if I sleep with you." Cory ask. I blush, not knowing what he meant.
"W-What do you m-mean?" I stuttered. He's face turned red. (Or what you can see of his face, you know the camera- whatever) "Um, I uh wanted to maybe uh" Cory stuttered. I laugh. "Sure."

We go inside the bedroom. I set my bag down. I take out my jackets and sweaters So Uni and Alpha can sleep on them. I look at Cory. He is sitting at the end of the bed. "So I can sleep on the floor with Alpha and-" He cut me off.
"N-no we can sleep on the bed t-together." He smiles. I feel my body start to heat up as if I'm in a oven. "S-sure." I said.

I laid down on the bed and faced the opposite side of Cory. Not wanting him to see my flustered face. I fell the bed shift a little as he gets in the bed with me. I close my (E/C) eyes.

After a few hours I couldn't sleep knowing that my crush was inches over from me. I felt something put its arms around my waist.

"(Y/N), I wish you knew how I felt." Cory whispered. My eyes widen. Does he think I'm asleep? I think to myself. I shift a little making him pull back his arms. I hear him whisper 'shit'. I turn to face him. When I did he stared at me. I did the same. "Sorry, I didn't k-know that y-you were awake." He apologize
"It's f-fine." We just looked at each other, not saying a thing. I blush, knowing what I might do next might not work. Building up my courage, I slowly lean on his chest. Putting my hand on chest as well.

"Maybe I do feel the same." I quietly say.
He's 'eye' widen. "R-really?" He said. I nod my head. He puts he's hands on my waist. What happens next I will never forget. We start to lean in. Then, our lips touch. I feel like the whole world lit up, even though it was dark outside. I don't know any other way to describe it. It was magical as cliche as it sounds. We pull away to take a breath.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Cory says.
"I love you too." I say back.
We both fall asleep in each other arms.

OMG... this is so cute. I didn't know what to do for the 1k special so this is the best your going to get. A very bad fluff or something. This has nothing to do with the original story. I just thought that I should do something for getting 1k. Plus you guys have been very patient. Anyways, guys if you have any think to say, put it down in the comments and like/vote if you like the story.

MariahReading out~

940 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 264 72
(Y/N) (L/N) was a complete genetic replica of an infamous bounty hunter on Remnant. When one of the five nations fell and became the Empire his clone...
720 62 15
(Based on the Minecraft Fallout Roleplay made by NewScapePro) I own this plot, but I do not own Sky, Max, Ross, Corey, Nick, Uni, Dawnsworth, Adam, o...
3.8K 201 31
0kay so it took me awhile but I did it! I mange to get on to this account anyway the description yeah Y/N was bullied and never stood up to anyone al...
10.4K 269 30
What will become of us without love? You're a 19 year old boy who just moved to Washington and got an editing job at the "Sky Offices". You move in t...