The Troll Hunter《Norway x Rea...

Oleh pumpkin_orange020

You work as a student journalist in your third of college. You were a hardworking and dedicated student, but... Lebih Banyak

Pumpkin's Note
Chapter 1: Responsibilities
Chapter 2: Welcome to Oslo!
Chapter 3: Trolls
Chapter 4: Oh Shit
Chapter 5: You Try to Hold Your Shit Together
Chapter 6: The Talk
Chapter 7: Cult House
Chapter 8: Plan?
Chapter 9: I Am From the Cult of Thorki!
Chapter 10: Break Time Start
Chapter 11: A Date? I Guess?
Chapter 12: Troll Bridge
Chapter 13: Oh Fuck You Flinch
Chapter 14: Hammerfest
New Cover!
Chapter 15: Scary And Hot Brother
Chapter 16: Well Fuck
Chapter 17: Okay It Seems Like We're More Fucked Than The Last Chapter
Chapter 18: And We're Not Fucked
Chapter 19: Hjelmsøya
Chapter 20: Let the Games Begin
Pumpkin's Note
Chapter 21: Dragons
Pumpkin's Note
Chapter 23: Christmas Eve
Chapter 24: I Seriously Have No Idea What to Call this Chapter Again
Chapter 25: WTF I Didn't Expect This!
Chapter 26: Power
Chapter 27: Trouble Trouble Troubleee
Chapter 28: Oh Look, Let's Study the Parts of a Story and See What Part This Is
Chapter 29: We're Getting There
Chapter 30: Lol We're Getting Closer
The Troll Hunter Playlist
Chapter 31: The End of the Beginning
Letter of Thanks
After two-motherfucking-yeaars

Chapter 22: I Have No Idea What To Call This Chapter

1.1K 47 63
Oleh pumpkin_orange020

Warning: Inaccurate Norwegian below because I used Google translate for the first time since 2015.

-Pumpkin

You had no idea how many times Lukas had to chase you around the air, but hell it was fun to you. You wanted to fly around nonstop, but dragins do have limits too.

Your hair was a mess with that crazy energetic grin on your face. You really loved and cherished the moment of flying around the air.

Tempest nuzzled against your face that left static to raise your hair up. You laughed as you hugged your dragon. He grew on you like a kid. He was a sweet child that just lives to have fun. You wanted to keep him and bring him back to the Netherlands, but you doubt that your uncle can see it and let you keep a dragon in the farms. If he could, he'd probably say no. You already had Thor and Loki at home and they are the trouble at home. Also, Lukas explained that dragons cannot exit the island without a proper permit from the organization which is located somewhere off the cost of the U.K.

Lukas helped your down Tempest and looked at you with a very tired look. He had to play babysitter to make sure you both didn't get killed or worse, get caught by the association.

"Well, we didn't get killed or caught." You smiled at him.

"At least," he sighed, "but just don't get too close to the border next time. The mother of all the dragons here can be awakened when she senses a child missing."

You arched an eyebrow. "Like the momma of every dragon here? Damn son, that's a lot of work."

Later on, you and Lukas had to say goodbye to the two dragons. It was a sad parting for you and Tempest since you both just met and bonded right away like close friends.

The moment you both left the island, you reminded yourself about your assignment. You were both back on track for hunting trolls, and for your student report.

You decider to check your phone for any updates in the news, but all you got were a bunch of notifications and messages that flooded up everything. Several messages were from your friends in college and others were from your relatives, and the rest of your notifications came from social media.

You opened your messages first only to meet lots of Christmas greetings and updates on the things they were doing since winter break started. You sighed and bumped your head against the railing of the ship with disappointed in yourself. You were so determined to get your project done that you forgot that Christmas Eve was tonight. The night you've been waiting for all year.

You looked up at the icy sea and looked at your phone again. You sighed and kept it in your pocket. You took out the necklace your mother gave you and looked at it. You wondered if you'd ever meet your uncle again. You needed answers about things. How he got a cult up and running, and how the hell did your mother get involve with everything.

And that one feeling that was weighing in your chest was becoming stronger. It bothered you more than any of your problems at the moment because that feeling is caused by someone you're traveling with.

You looked down at the sea to see the sirens swimming with the boat and a mysterious giant squid just below swimming calmly. It scared you, but you knew that they wouldn't attack unless you attack first.

"First time you've seen the Kraken?" Lukas leaned on the railing next to you.

"If the last time I saw the Kraken was actually real, I would've said no." You chuckled and smiled. "How big is it?"

"No idea." He shrugged.

The breeze blew against your skin harshly. You could tell that the weather wasn't going to be nice this week. You looked at Lukas who had his eyes on you.

"There's something going on your mind, I can tell." Lukas spoke.

"How- oh yeah," you snorted, "I should be careful around you when I think."

You didn't know that he could no longer read your mind. You were unaware of this, and Lukas wanted to let it stay that way until he could tell you at the right time. Which he had no idea when. The feeling was already strong, but he wasn't sure if you felt the same way.

He stayed silent and looked at your actions. It was obvious from the body language that you were nervous. From bitting your cheek, twiddling your thumbs, and other habits. It was already there. He just needed to figure out what was happening in your head.

"Hey, Lukas." You spoke. "What happens when Berwald catches us again?"

He gave some thought about it, and remembered what happened to his friend's father when he was little. The father of his friend got taken away to erase everything, including memories of his wife and children. He didn't want that to happen to you. Forgetting every experience that happened to you with the supernatural, good or bad, erased. He didn't know how far the erasing might go, all he knew was that the father didn't remember anything about getting married or having children. A harshful punishment rather than killing the man off.

"Something..." He trailed off. "... something terrible from what I've heard from others. You're not the first person to be in this kind of position (Y/n)."

Not the first in this position... You thought about those people before you. What happened to them? What were they like? You hoped that those questions may never be answered.

You tucked your necklace back into your shirt and grabbed the small silver bell from your pocket.

"You kept it?" He looked at you surprised.

"It saved my life," you made a litte ring, "you saved my life. It's like a good luck charm to me."

You pushed it back into your pocket and crossed your arms. It was a bit embarrassing for you that you said that to him. Softly, you giggled. A visible blush was on your cheeks. Your fingers combed through your hair and scratched the nape of your neck.

"So yeah, I owe it to you."

Lukas gave you a small smile. You smiled. You couldn't help, but cherish this weird relationship you have with him. It felt like you both were some ghost busters that got into business together by accident.

"So umm..." You laughed nervously. "I... I..."

You couldn't stop acting nervous. You wanted to just spit it out, but you had doubts. You may be an idiot, but you weren't that oblivious to that feeling around you got since he gave you the silver bell. You were afraid of telling him though. You've been a relationship before, but that was years ago. You weren't sure if you were up for this one yet, but it was on your shoulders. It felt heavy to carry a secret around with you when that person is right there next to you.

"I would like to say that..." You breathed in and out. "That I l-"

Suddenly, the boat came into a sudden halt. You looked out to see that you were both in the harbor. You sighed.

Maybe next time... You thought, but you knew that you couldn't stand it. Your heart was still speeding up. 

A wise woman once said: "Fuck it." You shook your head and looked at Lukas who was already walking away with his hands in his pockets.

You breathed in and out, and marched towards the Norwegian. Your boots practically clicked on the wooden deck as you approached him. Suddenly, you had second thoughts and stopped in your tracks.

Wait, isn't the guys supposed to make the first move? You panicked. Who the hell moved their pieces first when I was in high school- OH, THAT DOESN'T MATTER!

You continued marching towards him while you balled your fists. If he doesn't feel the same way, fuck it!

You covered your face thinking of how much of an idiot you were for doing this. You, coincidentially, bumped into the man you were looking for.

You looked up at Lukas who looked at you with confusion. You bumped your head against his chest with embarrassment. Then you realized what you did and suddenly melted down inside from a big red alert. Your chest tightened and your face was probably red as a tomato.

You realized that he was breathing heavily, you could feel his heart beat against your forehead, which was weird for you because this was not how romantic movies showed it. You pulled away and looked at his face.

His cheeks were red, and you had no idea if it was from the cold or from what you think it was. You gulped and stood on your toes. Your face was extremely close to his. At this point, you didn't care about personal space.

"Before you react to how stupid I'm acting at the moment," you breathed, "Lukas Bondevik, I've got a crush on you since the moment you gave me this silver bell here, but I think this has grown to more than a small schoolgirl crush."

Your breath was shaky. "I-I... Goddammit, I can't do it!"

You pushed him away and marched off with a cherry red face. You looked down at how disappointed you were in yourself. You couldn't really bring out the words, you couldn't force it out.

Ugh, if I can't even confront him, how the hell am I supposed to confront people in the future??? You ranted in your mind.

You were about to get to the exit until someone pulled you into a small corner of the ship. You turned around to meet a pair of familiar lavender eyes meeting your eyes. His eyes were looking at you softly with devotion and passion. You were lost in the amorous feeling in them. It was like you saw the whole world in those eyes in an instant. The dull colors around suddenly turned vibrant like another color scheme came just came out of nowhere.

He bumped his forehead against yours without losing eye contact.

"(Y/n)," he spoke first, "for these past few weeks I've been with you, with all the trouble we got into and the near-death experiences, I have started to feel differently towards you."

Your eyes widened as your chest grew tight.

"From the moment you showed your stuborness, I knew that you were going to be one hell of an adventurer. You didn't back away from the dangers we've been through, and you're the only person who has confronted me in this kind of way." He caressed your cheek. "You're strong, beautiful, fearless, reckless, and head-strong. Someone  who's not afraid to get into trouble even though the consequences were fatal."

That made you laugh a bit and smile. "I guess I am."

"You are," he said, "you're the most interesting woman I've met. You don't hesitate to fight back. I could tell that you were once a small girl with only yourself to lean against on, and now that girl has fought her way to become the woman she is today."

"Lukas, I... I don't know what to say." You were speechless.

His words reached into your heart. The sincerity in his voice filled your heart with faith in him. You trust him since the moment you met him. It sounded like a stupid choice, but you didn't have any choices back then. Now, you don't regret choosing to go on an adventure with him. It made you feel breathless. You found truths and wonders, and now love.

"I love you (Y/n)." He whispered to you.

"I love you too Lukas." You closed your eyes as he connected his lips with yours.

You felt like your head was in the clouds. His hand supported your head while his free arm wrapped around you. Your arms wrapped around his neck as he deepened the kiss. You stood on your toes and pushed him to lean against the wall behind him. His lips were soft and warm, and they tasted like the coffee they served on the ferry for the early trips. You both broke away from the kiss for air.

You didn't break away from his embrace. You've always felt safe with him no matter how bad the situation was like the time at the cult house. Even his voice gave you safety.

"I love you too Lukas." You nuzzled his nose that made the both of you smile. "I love you too.

Are you guys satisfied yet??? I'm sorry for the long wait, I had to rewrite this thrice because I wasn't contented with the first idea of this chapter along with the second idea. Anywayssss! I just wanted to update before classes start again. My semestral break is ending soon and I'm like "I need to fucking update my shit" and hell I did. Also, how tsundere this sounded, oh lord.
What an awkward note...
See you on the next chapter!
Auf Wiedershen for now!

-Pumpkin

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

14.8K 326 14
[EDITED] Every single day was total agony for me. My father will hit me everyday even without a reason. I was just his worthless punching bag, only t...
4K 60 35
This is mainly a story with different stories inside it. STORYCEPTION. Such as Fan-Fics, ( mainly Hetalia ) and even song dubs, and my OC's. Warning...
57.4K 1.8K 10
To my beloved friend @dennythedenmark LOVE YOU! This is a thank you gift to her, for writing me that AWESOME England X Reader fanfiction! She asked...
17.3K 674 14
Hello! I'm continuing where the I-Am-The-Only-Norway left off (with their permission, of course!). As you recall, Lukas is a student at a public sch...